It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular UFO Caught in Huntsville AL thunder storm !! Cloaked in the clouds.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So just came across this posted on June 1st this is pretty cool if real and it doesn't look like lens flare or a reflection i dont know how reliable the u tube poster is either. so watch and let me know what you think...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It does look like a reflection. It is obviously taken from inside a moving vehicle with lights from businesses everywhere outside. And, you know, you could easily post the video here:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
And, you know, you could easily post the video here:

I lost the ability to post YouTube videos from my mobile a while ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Cool thunderstorm. UFO? I saw a reflection. No dice.

The thread title is a good one, as Huntsville has all the usual suspects w.r.t. UFO/UAP/whatever...I remember a few years back a local weather radar was showing some interesting returns and local media started snooping around and a military base — allegedly — admitted to (after the usual back-and-forth concerning ‘need to know’ type rhetoric) releasing some type of chaff causing the anomalous radar returns.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
At a glance, it looks like a knob or something in the car reflecting off the window from the lightning. It also seems to always be in the exact spot on the window/in the frame each time
edit on 6/3/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am not convinced that this is a UFO. Kinda looks just fake.
If it was a reflection from something in the car I would think you would see some other things reflected too.

edit on 3-6-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I saw that as well and wondered wheres the reflection of the rest like a hand holding the camera and it looks as if the lightning is behind and around the object

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't see a UFO

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think it's lens flare. There does appear to be some correlation between the brightness of the artifact and the brightness of the background lighting just before and/or after it manifests in the video.

But it does look cool as hell!

-dex

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I am not convinced that this is a UFO. Kinda looks just fake.
If it was a reflection from something in the car I would think you would see some other things reflected too.

That kind of looks like the rim of a metallic coffee mug.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm going for circle air vents with the silver rims on the dash reflecting light onto the window. Anyone know where exactly this is in Huntsville? I can't make out any landmarks.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My best guess would be the phone's camera has a chrome ring around it.
They are recording close to the window and it's picking up lightning/street lights hence the highlights in different places around the chrome ring.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Saw this from the southside of Huntsville (I love lightning), definitely didn't have a good angle to see a circle

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
My best guess would be the phone's camera has a chrome ring around it.
They are recording close to the window and it's picking up lightning/street lights hence the highlights in different places around the chrome ring.

Agreed. HD webcams do the same thing since they have a blue light when the camera is activated.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm just going to post this video from 2015, has a few of the same earmarks, kind of interesting. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

hahaha! You know, it DOES have something in common with the original video!

new topics

top topics

join