It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump unseen in public for 22 days as she skips Camp David trip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She walks off the carpet to stay out of his reach.
I don't blame her. He sucks as a husband.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

do you perv out on the FLOTUS?

She recently had surgery and also recently said she is fine and recovering.

Your OP borders on stalker status.

It's distasteful, yes, but let's not ride too high a horse. Hillary's marriage was thoroughly dissected in numerous threads before the election and it continues. She's had her medical status caricatured as has Trump. She's been depicted as someone who serves satan and actively participates in blood sacrifice of babies ffs. Bill's described as a philanderer and one of America's worst serial killers!

Now Obama's marriage? He's described as gay, his wife is called a man...or worse. He's supposedly a closet gay African Muslim who married a transvestite man in a fake marriage. Pretty nasty #, but not as bad as baby-eating Hilary and her murderous hubby, right?

The worst I've seen for Trump's marriage is he sleeps around and that it's an unhappy marriage. Like Bill Clinton, it's known he sleeps (or slept) around because it's out there in public. Plus the Stormy payoff which might even play a part in why his wife has shied away. She's probably very embarrassed (at least) and unfaithful husbands don't warn their wives of payoffs do they? She probably heard it after the world heard it.

Seems like one of those what's good for the goose is good for the gander scenarios. In this case 'the Left' will have to dig very, very deep to go further than claiming raped babies, worshipping satan and murdering half of Texas.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: dragonridr

And why do you think she is avoiding Trump

You're so right, why on Earth would I think that, given her actions and movements since the Trump Whitehouse in Jan last year.

Oh that's just the one video right? Look maybe she's moved back to New York? Barron misses in his friends. Could just be that. I must be out of my mind dragon.

Too much Bud.

You have never been married have you? I've had that happen with me and the wife. Want to know what happened? Trump was going to take her hand to speed her up I've done the same thing. And the wife had the same reaction I will walk at my pace screw you. So as a guy we have a choice walk on ahead or slow down. But if your married you quickly realize the hand trick only works when they allow it to.
edit on 6/3/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ah so you didnt tell us your psychic and know what people are thinking? Can you do this with everyone or does it only work with Melania? Your taking Trump derangement syndrome to new heights here guy? We get it you hate Trump but it's ok your not married to him. And I'm betting Trump would rather be married to her then you as well. See it works out doesn't it?
edit on 6/3/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

She's being kept safe. Threats from deep-state, before they are indicted. Remember what Schumer warned? He wasn't kidding.
edit on 6/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I found that media story laughable.

Trump was not trying to hold her hand at all. He held his hand back for a 'low five' to which Melania responded and they walked on.
Trump does the high five and low five a lot.

That this became a media story was just so funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I know what I saw.
I know he cheats on her. I don't need to be psychic to know that. Just alive.
Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Can you imagine that thing on top of you? Christ... ew I don't blame her either.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Oh God you just made me cringe and shudder. I can't even imagine holding that things hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I have no doubt everything is fine and dandy in the paradise that is the Trump marriage , who wouldn't be happy married to a philandering egotistical billionaire , I'm sure it's just because her scheduled as First Lady has been grueling , look at all the things shes done in the last year.

Stormy who ?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Can you imagine that thing on top of you? Christ... ew I don't blame her either.

Who told you he goes on top?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

She's had a kidney operation. 22 days is nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
indianexpress.com...

Interesting read, not sure if it’s valid

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Shhh don't bring facts into the conversation, we all know southern is the pinnacle of calm and rational thought he/she/it would never lose it and ramble on in a very creepy sort of way because, everything associated with trump must be evil and bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Surgery for a benign kidney condition..probably laparoscopic surgery
Presumption below based on real-life experience.
That would most likely involve internal drainage tubes . If so , doctor's orders are "do not go anywhere other than my office for checkups and STAY in bed" until they are removed . Never take a chance on getting them infected or getting them pulled out. That turns life-threatening really , really quick.
This could be up to a year as the drainage has to be lower than a set amount before they are removed.

Please look up the term "monomania"

....really ruining the FLILF image with all this talk of infected tubes and ....drainage

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm sure the people that actually matter knows how she's doing.

Vermin has no need to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This could be up to a yearas the drainage has to be lower than a set amount before they are removed.

Please look up the term "monomania"

Funny how the TDS'ers overlooked this.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It was a noninvasive procedure.

“It’s like literally an outpatient procedure,” said Dr. Eleanor D. Lederer, a professor at the University of Louisville School of Medicine and past president of the American Society of Nephrology. “You go in, you have it done, you lie in bed for a while to keep the blood vessel from bleeding and then you go home.”
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

And , after that time , back to absolute normal

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It was a noninvasive procedure.

“It’s like literally an outpatient procedure,” said Dr. Eleanor D. Lederer, a professor at the University of Louisville School of Medicine and past president of the American Society of Nephrology. “You go in, you have it done, you lie in bed for a while to keep the blood vessel from bleeding and then you go home.”
www.nytimes.com...

Riiight. A University professor said who knows nothing about her medical records that it's just an outpatient procedure.

And she said it to the New York Times no less.

Give me a f#cking break.

University professors lost all credibility when they started creating safe spaces. Or is Melania not allowed a "safe space" of her own because the "liberal" professors say so?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join