It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illusion of the heart is threatened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
From the science department of pollution:

The list of diseases linked to air pollution is growing As governments decide what to do about air quality, studies connect an array of health problems to dirty air

Sciencenews

But surely they don't want you to smell of pollution.

Yea, scientist, quit killing our people.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To me the article is about scientists discovering pollutions ill effects,not causing it,you may wish to elaborate on what you are trying to say.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

yea, science did great things like inventing laptops and what not, but at the same time they need to invent meds against diseases the pollution causes by producing these great inventions. There's a lot of exhaust and pollution and you can trace the cause back to scientific inventions.

This world is wasted.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
From the science department of pollution:

The list of diseases linked to air pollution is growing As governments decide what to do about air quality, studies connect an array of health problems to dirty air

Sciencenews

But surely they don't want you to smell of pollution.

Yea, scientist, quit killing our people.

Acqua di Gioia IS a pretty good invention....
That used to be my go to.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Yes the gurus agree with you on the state of the world

but theres more that that

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

My point is the purpose of life is threatened by the state of the world. Many won't die a natural death anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

There is no purpose,watch the second video,it is causes and purposes that are screwing up the planet,how many die a natural death now after a robust colorful life,not many- for most already its a long slow malingering death of diabetes,obesity,hypertension,depression or cancer so your concern is not necessary were already there.Its what you do to avoid all that that counts.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

yea, something like that!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

My point is the purpose of life is threatened by the state of the world. Many won't die a natural death anymore.

since the purpose to life especially human life that has consciousness is simply to experience.

The state of the world doesn't threaten the purpose of life.

What is a natural death?

Old age?

Prior to tech and modern medicine I would say more died unnatural deaths via disease, war and famine.

I think the percentage of natural vs unnatural deaths will be the same throughout history with spikes here and there due to disasters or war.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's quite pathetic that the government has to do something about air pollution. People should get smart about consumption and make minor changes to their lives such as driving less, carpooling more, buying mopeds/motor bikes to use during the appropriate weather conditions, pedal-biking/walking/running, cutting down on meat, and just simply looking into the companies they bank with or buy from to see bits and pieces of what effect those companies have on the environment and make changes as needed. So many people want to be free of government control, but have little self control when it comes to making sustainable decisions for the betterment of mankind. It's just ridiculous. It really only takes a little bit from everyone to make drastic changes.....truly.....
edit on 3-6-2018 by Drque because: Sentence errors

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

yea, science did great things like inventing laptops and what not, but at the same time they need to invent meds against diseases the pollution causes by producing these great inventions. There's a lot of exhaust and pollution and you can trace the cause back to scientific inventions.

This world is wasted.

And making food and ensuring safe living conditions doesn't cause pollution at all?

top topics

join