It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q Helper Stringer Points to Old UFO Sighting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'm not very knowledgeable about the Q stuff going on right now, but "SKY ARROW" caught my attention.

Around a week ago Linda Moulton howe was on C2C talking about a remote viewer that wanted to be called SKY ARROW. He remote viewed a secret base called Area 29. Cant find the video of the show now, but Here is a quote from Sky Arrow on her earthfiles page.

“These targets make me nervous. They're all associated with a code word Omega Operations. I believe they're also all connected to deep space propulsion vehicles, ground to space aircraft, Mach 10 plus vehicles, negative gravity vehicles, high energy output devices, high energy weapons systems, high altitude loitering surveillance systems, encrypted long-range instantaneous communication devices, UFOs, reverse engineering technology development from ET recovered materials.”

- Remote Viewer Sky Arrow

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hamburger Helper is not made of hamburger and neither is Q helper

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

This is very interesting and thank you for posting it. Im going to see if I can dig it out and find it. A week ago or so might not be too hard to find. Thanks again Im intrigued.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hamburger Helper is not made of hamburger and neither is Q helper

Typical throws the baby out with the bathwater. Forget what all this could actually be pointing too... typical for around here now it seems. Even sadder youve been here long enough to be better then this

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

no its not real, though i have no idea who did that amazing CGI
i know its fake because no drones have been reported since 2009, wich is very bizarre

Not saying i buy this but i cant fully dismiss it either... Just saying if it is out there maybe they got the glitches in the cloaking doohickey sorted circa 2009, no more visible drones!
edit on 3-6-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't remember the specifics, but I recall there being an authentic government document that used diagrams like this to train cryptologists. They were made up to train them in decoding messages that used a different messaging context and cryptographic cipher than conventionally encoded messages.

The images remind me of a workbook that might be handed out in such an advanced class.

However, this is not to say that the government wouldn't use an advanced cryptography class as cover to get some brilliant young crypto experts' input to actually decode some messages of "unknown" origin.

-dex

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

the small number of sightings is strange too

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

in 2007 Drones were still in the incubator phase at all those Desert Labs in CA & NV...

blinks ................on what planet

there were scores of UAVs flying OPERATIONALLY in 2007

and had been for years

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: kurthall

In 2007, Drones were not common at all! This in not a Drone, if this were from 2012, I would say its possible.

in 2007 Drones were still in the incubator phase at all those Desert Labs in CA & NV...

my guess is that (as I posted long ago) the Phoenix Lights was an exercise in combining and separating 12 smaller Drone vehicles to produce a large boomerang UFO the 'disappear it' by delinking the structure

the black triangle droned the NV & AZ skies from 6 AM to dark around 9:30PM … combining then separating at various locals, particularly Henderson-Kingman-Ashfork-Prescott-Mesa Verde-Sedona-Wickenburg-cave creek-phoenix-casa grande-tucson then back north for the night show over South Mountain in Phoenix

the Palo Alto area(HQs Facility only) outsourced to desert areas the testing grounds for black ops drone experimenters from the Mid-1990s onward... also north of Vegas near the Area 51 facility are/were a couple of testing grounds

both the CARET drones And the '97 Phoenix Lights incidents were intentionally performed to gauge public reaction along with autonomous flight capabilities to combine and separate at preselected GPS coordinates day-or-night

thanks,

I hope you don’t mean drones in general because military drones were used in WW1 and really gained momentum during the 60s seeing combat use in Vietnam (mainly recconisance). The modern drone era had its roots in the 80’s and 90’s leading to 2002 when the CIA performed the first (acknowledged) targeted drone strike with a hellfire missile.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I recall the release of the Caret information over a decade ago. I found it interesting and considered it beyond hoax because of the effort involved in creating the drone, linguistics and crafting of parts.

Exhibit 1 Linguistics:

Exhibit 2 Linguistics:

Exhibit 3 Parts:

Exhibit 4 Parts:

After discovering that Alienware was using the linguistics in an ad campaign they were running, I quickly lost interest and determined it to be another hoax.

Recently, proponents of the Caret Labs project released a letter they received from the PR Director of Alienware:

Thank you for your email. It’s great to hear that our promotion has reach out to you and your Forum group regarding the CARET document. Alienware did NOT create the information regarding this phenomena or the CARAT linguistics. This is NOT an intellectual property of Alienware. The information has anonymously spread throughout the web for some time. We have taken the CARAT linguistics and have applied this as a marketing tool to draw attention to our promotion.

I find this unusual in that it is very inappropriate for a company like Alienware to utilize possibly copyrighted material in their for profit ad campaign. Maybe the letter was fabricated in an attempt to revitalize something that was judged to be a hoax.

Besides if this was real, the US Government and military would have jumped on this like flies on you know what.
edit on 24-6-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This Caret drone phenomena has never been adequately debunked. Those that claim to have debunked it as a hoax are really a number of armchair talking heads that never did any real field work on it.

I think that LMH did the best analysis of the subject, and anyone who is really interested in this case should intently read what she wrote about it and catch a few of the video's where she discussed it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join