It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: seeker1963

I'd love to hear you explain how you doxx a public profile.

Id love to hear you explain how the tweets of a private citizen are justified as "newsworthy"?

Don't call it doxxing if you don't like the term. Call it harassing a private citizen. Call it low brow. Call it whatever you want, but if we have entered into an era of journalism where the people are the source of news instead of the government, im not sure there is any hope.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

They are publically exposing a private citizen if this is true. They are also surreptitiously promoting illegitimate actions against her. And your profile pic really offends but doesn't surprise me.

So tell the OP not to do it next time.

And your avatar always looked like a rabbit if you look from a distance. It confuses me which offends me.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Once HuffPo made it news, it was news. It was their ball to fumble.

You can't shoot the messenger.

ETA: Jon's avi is a rabbit no matter what the truth may be. My periphery says its a rabbit, its a rabbit. LMAO
edit on 6/2/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

But it was Huffington Post that attacked the Woman.

Why go off on accusational tangents and contortions ? 💮

🆘
edit on Jun-02-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

How is it harassing for pointing out the hate? Have you seen her tweets? She is actively harassing Muslims. She exposed herself. HuffPo didn't. Fox News point out the hatred from the left all the time and expose them. Not saying it's not wrong but I mean come on if you are going to expose yourself and your hatred, don't be surprised if they called you out on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

They are publically exposing a private citizen if this is true. They are also surreptitiously promoting illegitimate actions against her. And your profile pic really offends but doesn't surprise me.

So tell the OP not to do it next time.

And your avatar always looked like a rabbit if you look from a distance. It confuses me which offends me.
Thanks for narrowing yourself down.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Like I said, huff post are assholes for doing it but the end result will most likely be her getting tons of followers in the aftermath. I'm sure she'll look back and thank huff post for giving her the exposure she was so desperate for.

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I wonder what would happen If we had to give up our fake names and had to post on forums and such with our real names?.
I would stand by everything I say on the net I'm not fussed who knows what I think and express online so I'm for it.

So why are you not using your real name? There is nothing stopping you from doing that.

link   

Jon's avi is a rabbit no matter what the truth may be. My periphery says its a rabbit, its a rabbit. LMAO

Goes to tell us how different our perspectives may be.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

By putting it on main stream media.

Usually you are better at this.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The HuffPost spews more anti-American rage than Amy Mek does for sure.

link   

originally posted by: pompel9

I wonder what would happen If we had to give up our fake names and had to post on forums and such with our real names?.
I would stand by everything I say on the net I'm not fussed who knows what I think and express online so I'm for it.

So why are you not using your real name? There is nothing stopping you from doing that.

Are you nuts? LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Once HuffPo made it news, it was news. It was their ball to fumble.

You can't shoot the messenger.

ETA: Jon's avi is a rabbit no matter what the truth may be. My periphery says its a rabbit, its a rabbit. LMAO
. DUDE!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like I said, huff post are assholes for doing it but the end result will most likely be her getting tons of followers in the aftermath. I'm sure she'll look back and thank huff post for giving her the exposure she was so desperate for.

So I guess I need to start posting all over social media in Montana your posts on ATS.

Remember, if you live through it you will be stronger!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Lmao.

By putting it on main stream media.

Usually you are better at this.

Even more to the point: giving the media free reign to arbitrarily decide who they want to accuse. Assuming this is true of course.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

Are you nuts? LOL.
That was a response to:

I am not the one that are nuts. Perhaps read the quote that were in my post.
edit on 2-6-2018 by pompel9 because: Added quote

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

Oh yeah. Just speaking in general. Too many crazy people out there so it's better to remain anonymous.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I probably would be stronger from it to be honest but please don't. I'm not condoning this at all, read through my posts so far in this thread, you won't see me praising huff post.

Then again I don't say anything like this lady, not even close so I doubt I'd get hardly any flak compared to her hate filled Tweets.
edit on 6/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Unless it pushes an agenda, then it’s fine.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Lmao.

Shhhh. Don't disturb their hate-fest.

At face value, the hate fest seems to be 100% from HuffPost. If you read the selected text from Mek, it's actually not trolling or hate-filled - it's a rather accurate comment.

Yet HuffPost call her a shady vegan, say she's been spreading hate for years, Islamophobic, etc, and does so 25 times a day or more. But they haven't shown one example of that.

Do you think the milllion plus HuffPost viewers will go and verify the things she has said over the years, or just take the headline as confirmation? In this social media world we live in, people rely on headlines (look at the 'Trump is a child traffiker' thing a few days ago).

I don't particularly care about this woman enough to track her down and read her trolling history.
edit on 2-6-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join