It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

HuffPost

Firstly...

dox
dɒks/
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxxing

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Secondly, the subject matter pertaining to her 'doxxing' is that shes a Trump-loving Islamiphobe who has posted lots of anti-Islam rhetoric - this is irrelevant in relation to the 'doxxing'. Doxxing is the latest weapon in the deep states MSM arsenal, because it's the private citizens that are doing the ground work and sending links and evidence and comments up the social media exposure-rate chain so that things are bought to the publics attention - which normally destroys the MSM narrative in an instant - and they don't like that, not one little bit.

So, now, the MSM has recognised that private citizens are just as powerful as standing armies and entire media conglomerates.

and they should be scared sh!tless too - hell hath no fury like an average joe shafted and on a mission to seek & destroy. There are plenty of private citizens out there that are truly awesome in their online dialogue beyond that of which any of the current MSM are able to combat with - they literally destroy talking points and commentary every single day.

That's right - as we all know, the MSM (yes, that includes FOX) are agenda driven mechanisms that are immoral, unethical and quite frankly a real and present danger to peace and the pursuit of liberty & happiness......on the planet.

I literally know 100s of people personally, maybe 1000s - none of them have ever, EVER, expressed a desire to war with anyone, ever. But, turn on the TV and you'd be convinced anarchy was just around the corner, save only for the might of government oversight and group-think mentality that parrots the MSM.

Is there a situation where someone like Amy Mek should be publicly identified and left to the inevitable horde of pro/anti whatever to either extol or execute them via social media which bleeds out into real life?

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
She made her opinions public while attaching them to her image and name. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that she was given more exposure thanks to huff post, especially seeing as those who share her views will throw their support behind her mainly in spite of the "MSM" giving her a platform.
edit on 6/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yep! That's their new tactic to shut down any uprising to their Progressive/Globalist nonsense.

They are doing it to youtubers who are Libertarians calling them the Alt Right! I guess I would be scared too being a whore for the deep state?

edit on 2-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
She made her opinions public while attaching them to her image and name. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that she was given more exposure thanks to huff post, especially seeing as those who share her views will throw their support behind her mainly in spite of the "MSM" giving her a platform.

Yep she certainly will be thrilled getting death threats from tolerant left!

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Classic Alinsky.

Name calling and lying.

🏚

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

All the years I've read your posts on ATS, you have def got more anti-Islam and like an angry old man.
Now you give airtime to people on Twitter who are 'doxxing' wtf mate?, are they even famous or in power? You know, the person in the OP?
You seem obsessed to me.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

All the years I've read your posts on ATS, you have def got more anti-Islam and like an angry old man.
Now you give airtime to people on Twitter who are 'doxxing' wtf mate?, are they even famous or in power? You know, the person in the OP?
You seem obsessed to me.

This is one Aussie I would die for! He knows more about our Constitution in the US than most of our native born do!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Haven't you done the same by re posting the images?.

I would have never heard of her before opening your thread lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

if they think this sh#t will work, theyre dumber than I thought. People everywhere, that used to conform...are beginning to think for themselves...lol the media is actually driving what theyre trying to curtail.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm sure there are plenty of Muslims who get death threats for expressing their views on Twitter. Not saying it's right but the people who usually read and enjoy this ladies Tweets are usually the ones who make those threats to Muslims, the extremists of the world. They're just as wrong as the extreme leftists.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm sure there are plenty of Muslims who get death threats for expressing their views on Twitter. Not saying it's right but the people who usually read and enjoy this ladies Tweets are usually the ones who make those threats to Muslims, the extremists of the world. They're just as wrong as the extreme leftists.

You are assuming, the topic is however so called legitimate news sources and I use that term lightly are taking it upon themselves to put peoples lives in danger by doxing them?

Anything to say about that?

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Are said muslims being doxxed by major media? Then how is that at all relevant?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They're assholes for doing it but I'm sure in the end she'll weather the death threats and come out the other end benefiting from it.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They're assholes for doing it but I'm sure in the end she'll weather the death threats and come out the other end benefiting from it.

How do you know they are threats and some nut job like the one who damn near killed Scalise won't use their programmed radicalism by the MSM to just do her in?

You don't and that is enough for me that these so called journalist should be held accountable!

If this girl is harmed I hope our justice system applies the appropriate JUSTICE to the Huffingpaint Post!

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmao.

You stand in front of your million man audience and single them out for harassment. The army will march from there.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You seem obsessed to me.

This is one Aussie I would die for! He knows more about our Constitution in the US than most of our native born do!
Fair one, but Id say this to his face...

All the years I've read your posts on ATS, you have def got more anti-Islam and like an angry old man. Now you give airtime to people on Twitter who are 'doxxing' wtf mate?, are they even famous or in power? You know, the person in the OP? You seem obsessed to me.

+53 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You seem obsessed to me.

Fair one, but Id say this to his face...

All the years I've read your posts on ATS, you have def got more anti-Islam and like an angry old man. Now you give airtime to people on Twitter who are 'doxxing' wtf mate?, are they even famous or in power? You know, the person in the OP? You seem obsessed to me.

I have known Sublime for years on ATS and to me he just speaks the truth! Perhaps you using Muslims as your strength to denigrate his opinion might be because you live in the EU? Keep in mind our earlier talks brother!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmao.

Shhhh. Don't disturb their hate-fest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join