It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Is Roiling the Assassination Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting, Appears Jr. Kennedy is making waves and noise in the last few days about his father and uncle's assassinations. I wonder if this will go anywhere. Hopefully fares better than Brandon Lee.

alethonews.com...

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., is roiling the assassination waters with the publication of his new book American Values: Lessons I Learned from My Family, where he sets forth his skepticism regarding the official explanations of the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy.

As much as it might like to, the mainstream media is finding it hard to ignore conspiracy allegations by the son and nephew of the assassination victims. Consider, for example, these recent articles in the mainstream press:

Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan.
www.washingtonpost.com... 15118af900

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. THINKS SIRHAN DID NOT FIRE SHOTS THAT KILLED FATHER
www.newsweek.com...

RFK Jr. seeks investigation into father's assassination
www.cbsnews.com...

Robert Kennedy Jr. joins chorus of second-gunman theorists over his father's assassination
www.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It was on television- he did do it,the question is who put him up to it,it was interesting how Kennedy an anti-war candidate was replaced with Nixon a war hawk.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
It was on television- he did do it,the question is who put him up to it,it was interesting how Kennedy an anti-war candidate was replaced with Nixon a war hawk.

You mean Johnson. Right?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Johnson was 64-69,Nixon became President in 69.I meant Nixon.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

RFK Jr wants to know why the official autopsy of his fathers body shows that the bullets entered his body from behind when Sirhan Sirhan was in front of him.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe it was suicide.

😳

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There was evidence including notes written by Sirhan that basically indicated he was mentally ill,have there been mentally ill patsys before yes, have there been extra shooters before yes,the fact is though he was there with a gun as I said who put him up to it?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In Arkansas maybe

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Have you seen Derren Brown's 'Manchurian Candidate' show? It's not proof or anything, but it's certainly thought-provoking. Looks like a good mentalist can get some people to commit all sorts of actions regardless of their inner moral compass.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I will watch this I have seen threads here on the experiments where they break people down and reprogram them which occurred in the 50's and 60's in Canada from memory,there are also illuminati threads on how their people are programmed pretty scary stuff,thks.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Have you seen Derren Brown's 'Manchurian Candidate' show? It's not proof or anything, but it's certainly thought-provoking. Looks like a good mentalist can get some people to commit all sorts of actions regardless of their inner moral compass.

This documentary is great, showed it to people that were a bit fast with shooting that "conspiracy crap" stuff!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Definitely something to get the hairs on the back of the neck twitching. Sad to say I was quite dismissive of the 'Manchurian' angle until seeing this.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

I will watch this I have seen threads here on the experiments where they break people down and reprogram them which occurred in the 50's and 60's in Canada from memory,there are also illuminati threads on how their people are programmed pretty scary stuff,thks.

Still goes on today.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
TIN FOIL HAT AT THE READY
Ten bullet holes, 8 shot gun.
Woman in the polka dot dress... (remember the Queen of Hearts?)
Couple exiting staircase as it happened - woman in polka dot dress.

I guess RFK Jr. could be on to something.
Who was in the CIA at the time we know of besides Bush41?

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Unfortunate fact of the matter is that the deadly shot was a mishap, shot by one of the cops dodging Sirhan’s bullets flinging around but not hitting RFK. Cop’s misfiring however did. The deadly shot was fired from below with an upward angle and not from the front where Shirhan was.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Since we now know how President Kennedy was killed, are there more "Secret Files" that President Trump declassify regarding Bobby Kennedy's assassination?
edit on 6/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since we now know how President Kennedy was killed, are there more "Secret Files" that President Trump declassify regarding Bobby Kennedy's assassination?

When did we find out how jfk was killed???

top topics

join