It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE Lists GOP NC Senator As 'BIGOT'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Creating legislation about homosexuaity is a constitutional problem.

If you can't support the law get out of a public service job.

Marriage is the problem when the government gets involved in what is basically a religious event and then dictates what that event will be. That is why we have situations like this.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the only proposal is there is no government contract. Otherwise you are trying to enforce your religious belief.

However we have a family court, (unconstitutional) that enforces laws dealing with the separation of property, death rights, inheritances, estates etc..

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a clearly malicious and politically-biased abuse of it's own power and control.

How is this abuse of it's own power and control?

Even the Left SHOULD be properly outraged over this election meddling.

Election meddling?

I'm not sure why anyone should be outraged over something this silly, let alone go as far as to say it's election meddling.

Methinks you are being a drama queen and this is a bit childish to get worked-up over.

They pulled the picture. Move on.

Ok now apply That logic to the 13 trolls who supposedly single handed took complete control of the 2016 US Presidential Election.

NOW you see why this too, must be called election meddling? See, because it happened over social media and could have influenced voters unfairly, it really is not very different than the Russian Troll fiasco.

For all we know, tens of thousands of votes were changed because of that. Now remember, most any response to that hypothetical assertion, must also be applied to the Russian Troll narrative.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
half of the arguments I read on here are scripted straight from the MSM

scary

Do you have an example from the MSM?

We all do and it's a waste of time to pretend we aren't being bombarded with them isn't it? SO disingenuous that the brainwashed left seems to have become. Automatons repeating the lies like trained seals playing horns for their masters.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: terrapincb

And yet there are no images of Democrats on Google stamped with “Communist”...why is that I wonder? I guess it’s great to be able to dismiss these biased incidents as mistakes when they aren’t happening to your side.

There are many.

www.google.com... CygC&biw=1366&bih=662

That't is not Google ads with bigot names on it. NO, that's a compilation of pics. Fail!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't condone google for what they did. I just consider her a bigot for trying to make a separate law for a person she doesn't feel is a valid human being.

The funny part is anyone who uses the term bigot just labels themselves as one too..

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You seem intolerant to her different opinions...

You are correct. I am a bigot towards people who try and limit people's freedom for no reason but personal opinion.

Woah, you protecting people's freedom's? I sure don't see it that way as you have been supporting the oppressors of the truth who squash freedom. I apologize if you feel otherwise but it is apparent you support the Cabal.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

...after millions saw it and automatically believe it from now on.

Classic.

👁😁

Trump's poorly educated people?

Those people are actually the poorly educated haters of freedom who are Hillary's, Pelosi's, Schumer's etc.... . They will fall for what their told to fall for and fast. You can't hide them they refuse to shut up and continue to trash our freedoms for their agenda of the day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join