It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE Lists GOP NC Senator As 'BIGOT'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: luthier

How would libertarian views be mistaken for fascist?

"Bigot" is nothing more than a curse word label so we might as well call someone a F head for the same result. How does one prove someone is not a bigot outside of Gandhi? In the end when people label it doesn't matter why or even if it is correct in anyway, if you do not agree with me then I'll randomly pick from the list below to identify you.

1. Bigot
2. Racist
3. Fascist
4. Homophobic
5. sexist
6. Liar
7. hypocrite

to name a few...

In this case the article they took the photo from appeared to be written by a homosexual.

The politician in question has been trying to limit their freedoms her entire career.

I don't condone google for what they did. I just consider her a bigot for trying to make a separate law for a person she doesn't feel is a valid human being.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I don't condone google for what they did. I just consider her a bigot for trying to make a separate law for a person she doesn't feel is a valid human being.

The funny part is anyone who uses the term bigot just labels themselves as one too..

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You seem intolerant to her different opinions...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The funny part is anyone who uses the term bigot just labels themselves as one too..

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You seem intolerant to her different opinions...

You are correct. I am a bigot towards people who try and limit people's freedom for no reason but personal opinion.
edit on 2-6-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You are correct. I am a bigot towards people who try and limit people's freedom for no reason but personal opinion.

So you are both bigots, did we solve anything? Did that label do anyone more than maybe calling someone a F head...lol

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So you are both bigots, did we solve anything? Did that label do anyone more than maybe calling someone a F head...lol

I believe it did. Are you a bigot for disagreeing or are you just being a devils advocate?

Law should not be used to restrain people who have done no wrong.

I am a bigot to believe the constitution was set up for the little guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: luthier

I think abortion and homosexuality are morally wrong and I am not at all religious. Now, granted, as a Libertarian, I have no interest in limiting the protections and freedoms of my fellow citizens, but you don’t need to be religious to find certain lifestyles and choices to be immoral.

My point was using legislature to limit people's freedoms.

You were attacking religious folks which is bigoted. I thought you couldn’t be labeled a bigot yet here we are with you the poster child.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I think abortion and homosexuality are morally wrong and I am not at all religious. Now, granted, as a Libertarian, I have no interest in limiting the protections and freedoms of my fellow citizens, but you don’t need to be religious to find certain lifestyles and choices to be immoral.

You were attacking religious folks which is bigoted. I thought you couldn’t be labeled a bigot yet here we are with you the poster child.

I did can you point that out. Either one of your statements.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I find it cute that some people here actually believe that Google meant to do this. Adorable really.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm sure by the definition I'm one daily, and is being a bigot a bad thing or good? The problem with your statement is much of this is based on social norms that change constantly, ask old Weinstein.

Help me here, can you list what makes her a bigot in your eyes. I just went back a read everything she voted on since 2013 and I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

...after millions saw it and automatically believe it from now on.

Classic.

👁😁

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

...after millions saw it and automatically believe it from now on.

Classic.

👁😁

Trump's poorly educated people?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm sure by the definition I'm one daily, and is being a bigot a bad thing or good? The problem with your statement is much of this is based on social norms that change constantly, ask old Weinstein.

Help me here, can you list what makes her a bigot in your eyes. I just went back a read everything she voted on since 2013 and I'm not seeing it.

I already did. Doing everything possible to make sure her personal beliefs about marriage and same sex families were legislation. She championed a bill to let people out of doing there public service jobs if they had religious beliefs.

I don't care if you don't like gay people. Or that your god tells you gays are bad. That is your personal belief.
I think religious folks should be able to have vouchers for their property tax to go towards private schools. I am in favor of the government getting out of marriage, or for business owners to have a denotation they have religious beliefs that can be restrictive to their employees. Let them know up front...

However I don't see a big difference from say wanting to restrict blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians...in my opinion it legislative targeting.
edit on 2-6-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Anything yet? No?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a clearly malicious and politically-biased abuse of it's own power and control.

How is this abuse of it's own power and control?

Even the Left SHOULD be properly outraged over this election meddling.

Election meddling?

I'm not sure why anyone should be outraged over something this silly, let alone go as far as to say it's election meddling.

Methinks you are being a drama queen and this is a bit childish to get worked-up over.

They pulled the picture. Move on.

Unless the Russians do it, of course!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's a hilarious read:
12 Spectacular Acts Of Wikipedia Vandalism
www.boredpanda.com...
edit on 2-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

1. Bigot
2. Racist
3. Fascist
4. Homophobic
5. sexist
6. Liar
7. hypocrite

What's sad about that is that all of those labels actually have a meaning, but that meaning has been largely forgotten because it has been abused for so long. So now those who it actually fits are safe from the shame, because they can hate people all they want and be secure in the fact that no one will be upset because they didn't use the "wrong words."

The true racists are those who scream "RACIST" every time they see something that offends them.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Crying racist does not make a person racist. It may be pathetic but explain how that makes someone racist?

To a gay person someone who wants to limit their freedom with legislation is a bigot.

Seems pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: terrapincb

And yet there are no images of Democrats on Google stamped with “Communist”...why is that I wonder? I guess it’s great to be able to dismiss these biased incidents as mistakes when they aren’t happening to your side.

There are many.

www.google.com... CygC&biw=1366&bih=662

A basic image search isn't the same thing, but thanks for wasting everyone's time

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

a reply to: terrapincb

And yet there are no images of Democrats on Google stamped with “Communist”...why is that I wonder? I guess it’s great to be able to dismiss these biased incidents as mistakes when they aren’t happening to your side.

There are many.

www.google.com... CygC&biw=1366&bih=662

A basic image search isn't the same thing, but thanks for wasting everyone's time

I agree, but I was only offering evidence to show the members statements was incorrect.

Did you read what they posted?

Did you just waste your own time?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't care if you don't like gay people. Or that your god tells you gays are bad. That is your personal belief.

I don't care if you don't like religious people. Or that your lack of a god tells you religious people are bad. That is your personal belief.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join