It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein ran Weinstein Sexual Enterprise - Huge RICO Violations.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Friday, June 1, 2018

Until now, I thought Harvey Weinstein operated alone in his assaults, like Bill Cosby did.

But today it was revealed that he ran "Weinstein Sexual Enterprise"...a web of complicit individuals and companies that grew over many years.

“Over time, Weinstein enlisted the aid of the Complicit Producers, along with other firms and individuals, to facilitate and conceal his pattern of unwanted sexual conduct. This coalition of firms and individuals became part of the growing ‘Weinstein Sexual Enterprise,’ a RICO enterprise.”

In addition to the Weinstein Company and its former owner team of siblings Bob and Harvey Weinstein, the latest complaint takes aim at the Walt Disney Co., as the parent of the Weinsteins’ former studio, Miramax, and nine current and former members of the Weinstein Co.’s Board of Directors.

Source-A: www.courthousenews.com...

Source-B: twitter.com...

RICO = Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act: www.nolo.com...

I see that Disney is listed as one of the many defendants. Has Weinstein been suspected of being a Pedophile too? It would be worse than criminal if Disney corporation was providing children to Weinstein Sexual Enterprise!

Harvey Weinstein could provide the names a lot of top Entertainment people to law enforcement, if he wanted to. But will he? Harvey reminds me of someone who would tell everything he knows, if it keeps him out of prison.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/1/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wild rumors fly about Disney, too, right? Could be birds of a feather.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have a hunch that there will probably be many, many, many more "revelations" concerning Harvey and his entourage.

I have no doubt that it could turn into one of those gifts that just won't stop giving.

No, We've not heard the last from that crowd.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Add Disney lawyers in on the Defense and expect no convictions.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

He's a s%=tbag as many of the elite Hollywood are. No surprises. If the rest of the degenerate predators get charged that's good. Just being the worst isn't enough. Bring down the pedophile abusers too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
cant wait until they are all exposed
edit on 1-6-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They all gonna fall.

The.Sun.is.Burning.Hot

🥁🚪

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Damn! It is getting real for the sick Elite!

I wonder who Weinstein shall attempt to flip on...it is no surprise to hear of the Disney connection, the disease needs to be exposed to the sunlight.

All this people need to be marched out before the public, Weinstein’s perp walk is just the beginning!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I heard Disney is slated to purchase FoxNews? Wouldn't that make for strange bed fellows.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I heard Disney is slated to purchase FoxNews? Wouldn't that make for strange bed fellows.

Not really considering who use to own it........

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Maybe when Oprah said that being President of the U.S. "isn't in her DNA", it was due to her closeness with Weinstein.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Add Disney lawyers in on the Defense and expect no convictions.

Due to their deep pockets?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

He's a s%=tbag as many of the elite Hollywood are. No surprises. If the rest of the degenerate predators get charged that's good. Just being the worst isn't enough. Bring down the pedophile abusers too.

It does appear that Weinstein was able to run his Sex Enterprise for years without being accused, was because so many top Showbiz people are as bad as he is. A big rich family of sexual abusers.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
cant wait until they are all exposed

This is a good time in our history for that to happen. President Trump signed an Executive Order 6 months ago that is designed to identify and prosecute sexual predators of all kinds. I believe wording of the E.O. declared sexual abuse and trafficking as a "National Emergency".

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

In another ATS thread, some photos of Hillary Clinton hugging Harvey Weinstein were posted. Apparently he "worked with" some high level politicians too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
amazing how this is all happening at the same time Trump seems to be involved with deep state somehow

this is all very weird I don't know what to believe anymore, something isn't right

3 years ago this was all serious conspiracy talk now it's like the NWO is being taken on or changing form, which one?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

FoxNews was owned by a Left Wing Democrat???

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Basically, what you're saying is that THINGS ARE CHANGING FOR THE BETTER. Right?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

no, what I'm saying is that the secret cabal behind the scenes is changing form to fit the new narrative

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

FoxNews was owned by a Left Wing Democrat???

No it was owned and ran by a man who was notorious for sexual harassment.....thats not even debatable , even some of his highest paid news hosts, male and female back this.......the guy was a scumbag

And yeah im a conservative.......and i value truth over tribes

Murodch was a scumbag
edit on 6/1/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join