It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men nearly caused human extinction 7,000 years ago, new theory states

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I was hoping you would chime in.. I agree.... hard to hang everything on one hanger and since we were not there it will take some serious research to figure out a definitive answer...even then...there will still be doubts...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I guess no one has considered the Anunnaki might have killed off or just left with the work force to go mining gold on another system 😉

Ps. The Squatter man iconography looks very Sumerian to me.

Yet another rabbit hole to get lost in this fine saturday.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What was that super volcano about 70k ya?

So now they say a calamity happened again 7k ya?

Seems like we have about 63k yrs until the next ELE.

Bummer, I'll just miss the fun by a few months.

Testosterone overload is not a problem now. LOL. It's toxic and being brainwashed out.

Themyscira here we come!

The end result is that sperm will disappear anyway. So unless women can reproduce like some amphibians/lizards or flat worms do or can find that 1 lucky guy, we are doomed as a race.

Lucky might not be the best description. lol!

Evolution has to speed up.

edit on 6 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: math

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Look at Egypt.. it used to be a quack theory the sphinx was older than 2500 bc. Now it's being accepted the head was recarved and the pyramids are on older mounds.

"Accepted?"
Hardly.

Maybe accepted by you.

Harte

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

guess no one has considered the Anunnaki might have killed off or just left with the work force to go mining gold on another system 😉 

And with good reason there were no aliens looking for gold on earth, and if they were able to come here, their technology should have been advanced enough to simply make it at home,thus saving them the trip, even with our current technology it's theocratically possible to make it although it would be costly.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Harte I would think you of all people would have some kind of theory/scenario about the bottleneck .. Even a good guess ?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have a guess, no real proof. Once I read somewhere of something similar in Europe. They were trying to account for population shifts genetically. Someone wrote that all the population in Europe can be traced back to lineages from 3 bronze age warlords. When I read this I tried to get more information but didn't locate the source of the claim. Also, when i consider the Genghis Khan statistic, I wonder how can this be except there must have been a way to prevent other bloodlines from propagating. He could not have been the only horny male in that entire period of history.

Two things can influence this that I can imagine. Widespread slavery in which the slaves were castrated to prevent breeding and make them more docile and elimination of rival bloodlines through constant warfare. We know they engaged in a type of warfare that was Biblical. If you don't immediately submit, your entire town was wiped out. Also, with Khan, a certain percentage of the population was conscripted into lifelong military service.

With the women in harems and the men off fighting it could produce these bottleneck conditions genetically without any real threat to the population such as would come from a natural disaster. More like an artificially created man made disaster for the men in society.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: luthier

It does not have to be just a solar flare or a comet.. It could be both over a given time frame.. The comet is pretty well proven in many people's minds due to the spread of nano diamonds and other spheroids found over a huge area of the earth.. Best guess is the impact was in Canada on top of a huge ice sheet..

Interesting about the solar flare I will look into that more when I have the time..

On a topical note: Something darn sure happened to cause the bottleneck.. Was it a societal thingy or an almost earth wide natural disaster ? Maybe both ?

The diamonds are explained in the paper as being from lightning that was literally like rain from the flare. When lightning hits the ground it also can create diamonds. Since there is no impact crater and a solar flare would be widespread across the earth this makes sense. Not to mention all the art that seems to mimic the plasma formation.

I would say an earth wide natural disaster makes more sense than an earth wide social thing.

Also radiation does cause mutation. People around nuke disasters have unusually high numbers of females born.
edit on 2-6-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well there is a difference between western and non western men.

But this article (that the OP is showing) gives the impression that Hi T is a bad thing. It all fits into the agenda to pussyfy the western society.

However If decline of T was caused by an enviromental factor it doesn't explain why so many women show signs of Higher T. My best guess is that the roles of men and women in society that are pushed media Creates more feminine Guys , and Toms. Boys are discouraged to act like boys , and if they do so they often get some nasty diagnosis involving pharma (!).

Nature has created a diverence between men and women and although liberals think it's better to change this. The endocrine system reacts and creates less T in men.
Add to that a miljion gender types and pronouns and it becomes obvious that men do not even want to try to bond with women.

The end result will be that the western society will collapse. Looks to me as just a somewhat different kind of depopulation agenda.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: luthier
Look at Egypt.. it used to be a quack theory the sphinx was older than 2500 bc. Now it's being accepted the head was recarved and the pyramids are on older mounds.

"Accepted?"
Hardly.

Maybe accepted by you.

Harte

It is certainly becoming accepted. The problem with egyprologists is they haven't been very scientific. They were mostly linguist, art historians etc. Once geologists and physicists entered they starting finding things the old crew did not want to talk about. Of course this is common in academia. People have books and reputations.

But look into it. A lot of egyprologists are confirming this is the case. In fact it has been repaired several times.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thinking on what went down and how it may have put the dent in the social structure that it would be seen in the gene pool today is intriguing . Finding the true context pre-history is a bit of a challenge . The Stones built upon and covered over show a ancient culture where size mattered . Velikovsky's cataclysm's may have played a role in all of this .One of the plagues mentioned had to do with the death of the first born .

Imagine a cultural context where that first born played a much bigger role in the way a society functioned . Think Spiritual Economically and Militarily . Not just at the local and regional level but on a world wide scale .We see connections in the stone works and the ancient structures they built . We read in the Bible a emphasis put on the first born . Might a thing seemingly insignificant in today's world played such a important part . The Tower of Babel incident with the different languages although today is not that big of a deal may have been quite devastating at the time and took many years to have sorted its self out ...a time of confusion .

Another part we seem to have some evidence for is biology its self .Studies on isolated female sharks got pregnant and gave birth to male baby's . A isolated female pot plant will or can become hermaphrodite to pollinate it's self .When that happens most of the seeds produce male plants .

Imagine what could happen if all of the Royal family was some how wiped out . How long would it take England or other countries to recover from that and what would they look like afterwards . Along with Velikovsky's guess we have others like us that can only guess as to what exactly happened but know with almost certainty that something did .

WORLDS IN COLLISION IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY biblefacts.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The end result will be that the western society will collapse. Looks to me as just a somewhat different kind of depopulation agenda.
You and others might find this Doc interesting and a bit scary

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This sounds like a distortion of natural events to support a “men are bad” narrative. Even the researchers say they have no evidence for mass male murder during that time period. They’re estimating 9 million dead, yet we have found no mass graves? I realize it’s been a long time, but there should be some physical evidence of the murder of half the male population 7,000 years ago.

All their data shows is that the men disappeared. There’s as much evidence to support the theory that aliens abducted all the men as there is to support the “men are bad” theory. Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Sorry, reads like a lot of poppycock and supposition.

Probably some natural disaster that may have affected a certain area, but all the Worlds Male population?

Once again, the experts forget about humans like the Australian Peoples, who have lived relatively the same for 100,000 years. Had art work and rock art around the same time as those found in Europe and Africa.
Not to mention, if there was such a calamity, why are their still Marsupials and Monotremes in Australia?

Not doubting there was some sort of natural event to cause a culling, but humans survived the Ice age, indeed even as recent as 15,000 years ago, the Worlds oceans were much lower than today......so the experts tell us.

Perhaps many died as the Ocean levels increased, with low lying communities and their food sources affected?.

Weren't the Native Peoples of North and South America already there 15,000 or so years ago? Did they miss out on this "Euro/African/West Asia" Calamity?

Its only "expert" guessing, again.

A Nuclear Winter in the Northern Hemisphere. That could be as simple as a volcanic eruption releasing ash into the stratosphere. That wouldn't do much except reduce the amount of sunlight received at ground level by a few percent in Europe. But that is enough to prevent crop harvests. An example would be Mount Tambora back in 1816:
scied.ucar.edu...

Africa being at the equator has such intense direct sunlight, that the loss of a few percent isn't going to do much damage. The amount of sunlight received at any point in the atmosphere is proportional to the angle that the Sun makes to the horizon.

Look at a globe of the world. At the right angle, Australia is virtually all on it's own on that side of the planet.

I've read variations on the Noahs Ark story, and some versions mention that there were tribes of people living at the top of the mountains, or at least where there was a land bridge barrier between the sea and the valley below sea level. These people who "were dressed in white and numerous as flies" became fed up of the noise and behaviour of the valley residents and decided to open the sea onto their lands, deliberately caused the floods. Then the one surviving family who is tipped off about this event moves up to reside with them.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

This sounds like a distortion of natural events to support a “men are bad” narrative. Even the researchers say they have no evidence for mass male murder during that time period. They’re estimating 9 million dead, yet we have found no mass graves? I realize it’s been a long time, but there should be some physical evidence of the murder of half the male population 7,000 years ago. All their data shows is that the men disappeared. There’s as much evidence to support the theory that aliens abducted all the men as there is to support the “men are bad” theory. Give me a break.
There could have been a thing called cremation back then . There could have been such a thing as burring the dead in the oceans as well . Or how about a tradition like throwing the bodies into your local volcano . Could the earth of had animals that would have taken care of the dead caucuses . How long would a dead body last and what would be left as evidence is a group of Hyenas or a pride of lions found it . No aliens required

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Or maybe all the women killed the men. We can start a "women are bad" narrative. Except that would lead to protests in the streets with women wearing funny hats, I imagine.

I'm kidding, of course. But this kind of "research" really puts me off because it's how we take for truth what is just supposition on the part of an "expert." Then a few people mention it on the news and then more people believe it, and before you know it it's the "prevailing theory" and gets put in textbooks. I am a university professor so trust me, I know how these things happen. I also know how much hidden (or not so hidden) bias there is in academia. I've eventually learned how to stay out of it, mostly, and just do my job.

I generally trust DNA evidence, so there could be many other reasons for this sudden drop in male population. Assuming of course there are no errors in the data, there could've been a disease that was more likely to affect men, or that men were more likely to come into contact with due to their societal behaviors (trade, combat, hunting and being around wild animals, etc.) Women and children are often herded away into shelters and men are left outside to defend against (put threat here) so if there was a comet impact or other weird astronomical phenomena, that could also be an explanation.

But none of that is going to get this article published on liberal-based news outlets. Since the researchers want recognition for toiling in obscurity they have to promote their findings in a way that will appeal to the current media - hence the "men are bad" conclusion they draw with no evidence.
edit on 622018 by oriondc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Wouldn't a drop in the female population create a drop in the male population?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think of this with metal tools. Wouldn't they be collected and melted down to make new tools? Why we assume they would be left near the building sites is beyond me. Particularly when you can't just go to sears.

Personally I don't leave my tools on job sites.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If it was a lack of resources / starvation type event, it is clear that women have a more efficient metabolism, and can survive that better than men, who are geared towards muscle mass, and not fat / calorie storage.

So ... I think the metabolic / starvation angle may support what you are thinking

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Generally yes, but the DNA evidence they're putting forward shows 1 mating male per 17 mating females. You can trace patrilineage (male ancestor) using chromosomal evidence. From that information alone are they leaping to this "men killed each other" conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join