It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imperialism, just plain old filthy Imperialism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wow, you really don't get it do you? This has literally nothing to do with Nation identity, but rather selective interbreeding and power domination. Money and the perceived power that it brings is not Imperial power. Those wars that you mentioned are nothing more than distractions for the masses, and a tool for the weaker members to use. They are nothing but hand holds for the puppet masters use to control their puppets.

Your assertion;

It is not about getting everybody to be rich and happy. It is only about keeping us and some of our allies above the rest of the world. If we were all on equal footing, we would not have an advantage. Without an advantage, we risk having to compromise on some of our fundamental beliefs as Americans.

This is where you are wrong. If you were to examine the outcome of the events that you have pointed to, you would see that all it was is setting the stage for further narrative advancements. Often times a toy will be given to a child before a shot is given to that child. The toy is only there to distract the kid long enough for the pain to be delivered. While you sit and speak of robots that can be owned, you fail to understand how those robots can be used against you. Think of the smart phone?

It was a nice item to have, but then due to it's introduction, you can now be tracked anywhere, and can be watched by anyone. It is a nice piece of technology, but what really allowed that to be the way of the future? was it Steve Jobs, or was he only the unwetted puppet?

***Just clarifing terms***

Earlier I used the term "Bunraku puppets" to describe people like Soros. Perhaps I should explain the use of this term.

From Britannica.com

Bunraku, Japanese traditional puppet theatre in which half-life-size dolls act out a chanted dramatic narrative, called jōruri, to the accompaniment of a small samisen (three-stringed Japanese lute). The term Bunraku derives from the name of a troupe organized by puppet master Uemura Bunrakuken in the early 19th century; the term for puppetry is ayatsuri and puppetry theatre is more accurately rendered ayatsuri jōruri.
Puppetry appeared around the 11th century with kugutsu-mawashi (“puppet turners”), traveling players whose art may have come from Central Asia. Until the end of the 17th century, the puppets were still primitive, having neither hands nor feet. Before the 18th century the puppet manipulators remained hidden; after that time they emerged to operate in the open. Dolls now range in height from one to four feet; they have heads, hands, and legs of wood (female dolls do not have legs or feet because premodern dress hid that part of the female body). The dolls are trunkless and elaborately costumed. Principal dolls require three manipulators. The chief handler, wearing 18th-century dress, operates the head and right hand, moving the eyes, eyebrows, lips, and fingers. Two helpers, dressed and hooded in black to make themselves invisible, operate the left hand and the legs and feet (or in the case of female dolls, the movements of the kimono). The puppeteer’s art requires long training to achieve perfect synchronization of movement and thoroughly lifelike actions and portrayal of emotions in the dolls

The key points here are:
Dolls have no feet or hands (this means that while being present they can not move nor operate on their own)
Sometimes a chief handler is seen, but hand and feet are still operated by hidden operators (even if the key person is seen, their movements are always hidden by secretive operators)
Puppeteers need a lot of time to learn their art forms (even if it seems that a younger person is the puppet master, they are nothing more then a puppet themselves)

These types of puppets are operated by the use of hands on and no strings are used. When a puppet is no longer of any use, that puppet can be discarded without anything leading back to the master. That is why I used the term Bunraku Puppet, and it is also why we will never rid our selves of them. What we can do is expose their puppets and narritives, and force them to discard their toys and playtime for a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Those wars have kept our system running, because the existence of our system has been calculated mathematically to take in x amount of certain resources that keep the population sedated when they are refined into consumer goods.

What resources have been taken in out of Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? Libya? Honduras?

What I see instead are resources being dumped into those places (not least of which paper dollars).

You seem to be preaching from some classical sense of Mercantilism lacking any bread & butter in the modern sense to justify it.

Can you even show US getting more freaking oil out of Iraq versus the energy we've poured into that place across the past 15 years?

Now compare whatever those results are to the National Debt.

Can you show how in any sense the military budget versus the national debt versus WHATEVER makes it worth it in the near or long terms?

Because all my years looking at it the best I've seen above detriment is blind faith idealism in the whole notion of it all,somehow it giving people a sense of security (this sick opiate for the masses and their insecurity), DOD as GOD, except with nothing to show for.

Consumerism doesnt even factor into this equation, thats the 'other war' "we" lost a long time ago and are too busy distracted with this proper war stuff to notice (them combined being the one two punch to knock US off our high horse all the harder when the day finally come and come it WILL).

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The only "resources" I see our everyday people getting any taste of from all these wars is hardcore street drugs. Which when you boil damn near every conflict / coup / etc IC BS since WW2 down, thats at the core of it all.

I dont know that you were around that week.... did you see my Wars of Drugs Report?
www.darkestpatterns.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
no sir, not just drugs. The availability of tantalum, lithium, neodymium, and other Earth minerals were what brought about the rechargeable and wireless gadgets age. By taking Afghanistan, a large reserve holder of lithium, the market masters, those who manipulate the prices of commodities that it, the market priced in the future abundance of the mineral which made it more affordable to produce things which got us all connected to each other an the world.

From wireless speakers and headphones to high definition viewing in your hands, every last one of those devices uses elements found in parts of the world where we have been hopping around with our mighty forces. By treaty or by force, we gained access to those markets and exposed those elements, whether mined legally or otherwise, which gets priced into the value manipulated by the heads of world finance in London and Basel in coordination with NYC, Mexico City, Hong Kong, and a handful of other locations. The emerging products from renewed access and continued development are drones and other emerging autonomous platforms like robots of the pet and humanoid variety which we will be able to gladly go to the mall and purchase, and then break and throw away in the rubbish bin. They require large amounts of the elements which make the magic of these products possible.

The sending of wireless signals requires efficient and powerful transmission methods, which require exotic elements for heat tolerance and maximum conductivity. Other elements are being exploited in conjunction with existing lithium batteries and new production methods to increase battery life. But we have to have access. China had access to North Ko's exotic elements for decades, but not the rest of the world. This is why China was able to gain the edge which has seen it develop itself into the challenge it is today.

So those advise and assist missions, and joint-training we do with all those African, South American, and South-Pacific are for the purpose of making sure those domestic forces are doing what is necessary in our interest to keep those resources flowing into the global market, a global financial system which up until recently was controlled by our Empire unchallenged. Sometimes it means forced labor camps and fighting the revolutionaries terrorists who do not agree with the methods.

I don't want it to be us, so it has to people who are not us.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

well our empire is winning, so I am ok with it.

So you're evil. There is no such thing as an un-evil Empire.

If we put all that money to work in our country we wouldn't have so much misery and poverty.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
If wanting to not lose is evil, than color me guilty. God wants you to win, why don't you want to win?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

And how much lithium has ever been mined in Afghanistan? Then how much went to "US Interests"?

And in the end, how did it matter one way or another "who" ended up with it in any way that actually matters to anybody I know?

Just talking about what stuff does doesnt mean it matters to you or me who gets something somewhere. Especially not when China ends up making damn near everything anyways.

US just being in someplace doesnt mean anything is being reaped besides humans, and even if it did what do I care when it wouldn't actually do anything for me even IF it was being brought back here to make Walkman's (which it AINT).

Dude, seriously, in todays world Mercantilism is a farce / myth.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the core question is being overlooked (which is ok for topical discourse, but is off track to the intent)

"Do you believe that this current movement towards Globalism is a good thing without know who will ultimately be in control of the movement, or do you feel that a nationalistic approach to world affairs where people should care for their own countries first and the world second is a better way to go?"

So regardless if you think you're winning or not, the real issue is are you winning or is the globalist just making you believe that you are winning?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I'd rather the world end in nuclear fire than live to see the day USA and the empire it enforces does not ruled over the markets of the world, ensuring the poorest citizens of our nation can still afford to buy $300 sneakers, a $200 tablet for every member of the house, including the cat, an $800 phone every year, and maintain multiple digital subscription services while the fridge goes empty ... Because they demand only hot food already made brought to them through Uber eats or GrubHub.

The personal benefit that all Americans enjoy from global conquest is the continued proliferation of the lifestyle And living standards we continue to take for granted.

As silly as it sounds, hot water is not even that common in so called industrialized nation's outside of the urban areas.
The poorest Americans still live like royalty compared to upwards of six billion humans or more on Earth.

I will accept what little privelage I may have, thank you. And I thank our alien overlords for humoring our existence.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I'd rather the world end in nuclear fire than live to see the day USA and the empire it enforces does not ruled over the markets of the world, ensuring the poorest citizens of our nation can still afford to buy $300 sneakers, a $200 tablet for every member of the house, including the cat, an $800 phone every year, and maintain multiple digital subscription services while the fridge goes empty ... Because they demand only hot food already made brought to them through Uber eats or GrubHub.

Dude. "Even Africans have cell phones", a quote from a documentary made approx 2006 (Exploring Life Extension). Get over yourself.

Since none of that stuff is made here, this hypothetical scenario you just painted is already a de facto reality. And as I've been arguing, the imperialist war machine is ushering the literal scenario you painting at US like its going out of style (and with haste).

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yes, that all they have lol. Of course the super computer will make certain all humans have a portable tracking device they cannot live without.

But those villagers do not even Have an electrical grid or running water. Polluted Wells and kerosene is still the primary source of those lesser developed societies. They have to either pay people with access to power to charge it, or be lucky enough to have a solAr charger given to them by a relative or NGO.

I did not mention personal tracking devices because nearly all humans will be forced to keep one by the time I collect social security in 35 years. Hardly a measure of access to luxury.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It's thinking like this that will empower the people behind this coup on the world to take place. I would like it if instead on replying back to this post, that you take a moment and examine why the freest country in the world is afforded the most distraction as well.

Again I will point back to a point I made earlier;

Often times a toy will be given to a child before a shot is given to that child. The toy is only there to distract the kid long enough for the pain to be delivered.

In case the notion is lost on anyone, the greater a country is educated, the more the distractions are provided for them. I'll take the example of villages in Africa;
How much influence do they have in the world?
How much resources are spent on them?
In first world nations, how much effort is made to guilt their populace into sending resources to them?

Let's look at the same issue, but in the reverse;

Take a city in a first world nation, now think about the homeless and immigrant situation there.

How much international resources are spent solving these issues?
How much of an excuse is given as to why people should turn a blind eye to those issues?
How much resentment is handed to those same first world nations when they need help, even though they are the first nations to offer a hand when other nations need help?

Power is not an issue of money. True power is having the ability to determine who lives and who dies. This is the power that a Global Imperialist are making a grab for. The items of distractions are nice to have and let's face it, use too. There is a level of contempt that the Imperialist has towards the adverage person, and it's that contempt that allows us to be aware their aganda, and to be aware of the struggle that's being waged between us and them. It appears to me that they might have given us to much leverage to use against their puppets, and that may be why they are making so many mistakes.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I like going to the mall to hang out and eat. Stuff makes me feel good. I do clean up local parks and coast though. Gotta be of service in some way.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Now the a certain group is done with their meeting in Italy, what does the ATS crowd think of the core question here (especially since the Estonia Protocol has been opened for public consumption);

Do you believe that this current movement towards Globalism is a good thing without know who will ultimately be in control of the movement, or do you feel that a nationalistic approach to world affairs where people should care for their own countries first and the world second is a better way to go?

<< 1   >>

join