It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslim Public Purity? : No dogs allowed in public spaces?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Yeah can you post where you found the pic and the info? also when did you realise this hoax is from 2016?.
I wonder why you would push this?.
edit on 1-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Apparently its a real thing & may have been used to create buzz,id like to hear other ppl that have received this notice

islamqa.info...

No it’s fake the only question is why are you pushing it?

Is it because you might have a agenda who have brown faces and prey to that weird god in a funny language you don’t understand

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No longer pushing this just thought it was interesting that's all it was a hoax from 2016 although i just found out ....silly me ill have to research more before i post ........

a reply to: testingtesting

(post by pavil removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Do you know what is worse?

China: Puppy Burned Alive For Dog Meat

But lets talk about this fake hoax BS story about Muslims No dogs allowed in public spaces. This will get more merit and dumb right-wingers will star your bum-ass for joke!
edit on 1-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Take away the cult nonsense and it isn't an idea lacking in merit. Few things are more irritating than people's dogs in public places. Trying to walk through minefields of dog crap, having the peaceful serenity of a moment ruined by some yapping rat dog, trying to fish at a lake only have a hairball come flying into the water like a wrecking ball... I like dogs, I can't stand dog owners.

I have three very well-behaved small dogs. I walk them all at once, and I never leave the house without an entire roll of dog poo bags.

My neighborhood is crammed full of dog owners, and what I've noticed is that I rarely see small dog poo; it's always poo from the GIANT dogs. It's maddening! Bigger dogs, bigger poops, and those are the owners who don't pick up after them! Pisses me off.

Also, there are more than several large dog owners who have multiple large dogs who walk then OFF LEASH. What the hell? My oldest dog has made it his absolute sole purpose in life to guard me, 24 hours a day. So I don't appreciate it when these giant dogs run up to my pack, who are on leash. My guard dog goes nuts trying to guard me and the three of them promptly get all kinds of tangled up in their leashes while these free-roamers bounce around my pack getting them more tangled by the second. I have to spend the next several minutes untangling everyone while the jerk owner finally gets his loose dogs back and slinks off like "oops, sorry."

I've never had a run in like this with loose small dogs.

What is it with the big-dog owners?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join