It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Greatest Deception was to taint and change Christianity. Christ said few be saved.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Isn’t that the whole point of Christianity?!?!

Do what the Bible/your clergy tell you or god will torture your soul for all eternity??

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

So when is this “soon” so I can point and laugh when nothing happens???

I’ve been on ATS for a decade .. so even if it is far off I might still be around to point and laugh..

There have always been people like you saying “do what I say because the end is neigh!”.. history is chock full of them.. which includes plenty of Mormons.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111
Judge not lest ye be judged.

No, this quotation is not relevant.
The same Jesus who said "Do not judge" also warned his followers to be wary of false prophets.
The explanation is that identifying false prophets is not an act of "judging" but an act of "discernment" (between good and bad). We are not forbidden to exercise discernment- in fact we are positively commanded to do so, all the way through the Bible.
Therefore trotting out "Do not judge" is not an effective answer to criticism based on discernment.

O fallen generation, unworthy creatures of the world how much longer must I tolerate ye. Behold know ye not this why it is said, for judgement of men is in error but the judgement that cometh by the Spirit of truth is truth. Therefore one should not judge but rather let the Spirit of truth aiding in discerning and let Judgement cometh only from God. How simply a lesson yet many comprehend it not, ye should all humble yourselves and listen to the Light.

None of this means ANYTHING...

The poster specifically asked a very specific question..

“ the Bible says anyone who makes false predictions is not talking for god.. even one false prediction.”

“Joseph Smith made MANY false predictions..”

So what is you rationalization for that without some BS “the lord works in mysterious ways and I’m smarter than you so nana nana boo boo.. “ nonsense??

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So when is this “soon” so I can point and laugh when nothing happens???

I’ve been on ATS for a decade .. so even if it is far off I might still be around to point and laugh..

There have always been people like you saying “do what I say because the end is neigh!”.. history is chock full of them.. which includes plenty of Mormons.

In coming years mankind will face it worst time in all history of the earth, the sorrows and suffering will not compare to any other period in history, when the hour comes the sun darkens by a third, moon becomes as blood, that the whole earth is shaken to and fro in it orbit, and there is global super-storms and earthquakes, and a third of waters become like blood and a third of mankind dies and a third of animals of sea, air and land. That begins the great tribulation long warned by the prophets would come, and after this event comes the reign of Antichrist for those who do survive they live in a world in desolation and then comes empire of Devil to rule, and opening of the bottomless pit. For the whole earth will fall in it density closer to Hell and things never imagined will be seen, and so much suffering in those days and most of the souls who did die in the natural disasters of the opening and the plagues and wars, will be harvested by Satan and bound in underworlds, few will be capable to rest in Abraham's Bosom. But the saints of the LDS we will aid after the chastisement upon Zion to sort out the righteous from the unrighteous, for even they must meet requirements, those capable will be lifted up into a higher dimension and hidden from the world, and will come with us when we return. These are they it is written are of the multitude who come with us when we return.

You will see these events happen in this very generation, and mankind will aid in opening the bottomless pit using CERN. All who has not the seal of God who has not the name of Christ shall suffer in those days, whether alive or dead and time will come people will be seeking after death and it will flee from them, which means that their suffering doesn't stop there is no way to stop it. Mankind has until that hour to repent and be forgiven easily, after it repentance comes through payment of sins in life, Christians alive in that time will need to hold to faith to the death no matter what Satan and his legions do, in doing so it justify them to avoid Hell. This is a serious matter and if you think you will be laughing, ye do not understand your own future it is written they shall gnash their teeth and wail and weep that their tongues of mockery shall be cut off.

And in the final day then shall the Son of man be revealed in power and great glory, with all the angels and they who were taken up in the rapture will stand with him in glorified bodies, and all those not capable who are counted as the wicked shall ignite on fire, for his very energy and presence is as a great cleansing Light which shall burn all evil, sin, wickedness to stumble and Death and Hell itself shall catch on fire. To the righteous it shall be a cleansing Light a Light of salvation to the wicked it shall be painful beyond all imagination for Hell also has it own fire, and it too comes and effects only those who are aligned to the Devil, and all the wicked all they who did not repent who did not believe upon the Son of God will be taken into the lake of fire and bound. For Death and Hell shall be tread under feet of the righteous and all the wicked shall be as ashes under feet of the people of God.

I saith to ye to repent that ye may be saved, for ye know not what comes upon those who do not accept the covenant of the Father in time, who do not find the Light and Truth, and it is not our will it comes but eternal law acts as it must, Devil has rights to those who love evil, sin, wickedness who are counted in his harvest.

edit on 4-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So in 3 years I can point and laugh??

7 years??

10??

Give me a fair “I told you so “ timetable please. I’m patient.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

yes the inquisition and burning of people (together with books) is hardly compatible with the teaching of love and forgiveness that Jesus preached on earth. For that reason alone, the Vatican must be closed, and all to start from scratch. Malachi prophecy of the last pope therefore might be quite true and timely.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

yes the inquisition and burning of people (together with books) is hardly compatible with the teaching of love and forgiveness that Jesus preached on earth. For that reason alone, the Vatican must be closed, and all to start from scratch. Malachi prophecy of the last pope therefore might be quite true and timely.

By their fruits so shall they be known, many Christians will be disappointed because they are worse of knowing the Gospel and not living by it. This also apply to saints who knew the more clearer version and didn't live by it, all are measured by their works in life.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No they won’t..

See how easy that is to pull stuff out of your butt??

Lol

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The hour shall come in coming years that the very oceans shall leap beyond their boundary, yea massive tidal-waves the size of mountains shall engulf entire city's. Thus in that time with the others events mentioned earlier mankind shall feel great fear of what is coming upon the earth, it is in that time all shall be made low and humbled, that the rich shall lose their things and be made low with the poor, and food shall be scarce and clean water, and all manner of diseases shall come.
edit on 8-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You are salavating at the thought of it arnt you?.
Bet you can not wait.
A great shame when it happens and you nor anyone are saved.
At what point will you realise you have been conned?.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

You are salavating at the thought of it arnt you?.
Bet you can not wait.
A great shame when it happens and you nor anyone are saved.
At what point will you realise you have been conned?.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

I must allow it come because of the greater picture, if it does not come all would be lost forever to suffer in pits of torment far worse than anything that the tribulation can bring forth. It is the wisdom of God in seeing the Eternal picture to allow chastisement to come, it sorrows the Heavens that it must come and it not what was wanted, but mankind has chosen to align with Darkness therefore protections in place that Light setup will be withdrawn and the Star Remphan yea even Wormwood shall phase into this dimension and cause all manner of chaos and destruction, it is the herald of the Antichrist and right after he comes among mankind to rule and mislead and bind the survivors all who are not filled with oil in lamps.

We warned mankind to cease with evil, wickedness, selfishness, to let go of sin, we sent many messengers many prophets since beginning and many where killed by mankind and rejected. What comes is not the fault of God or the Heavens it is the fault of mankind in choosing to listen to the spirits of devils, and thriving in sin. It could have been avoided if mankind choose righteousness, nevertheless this was known to us from the beginning, eternity must play out as known it will.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

SnF!

Enjoyed reading the article and agree....

Stay out of all 501c churches.....they are infected with the spirit of the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

SnF!

Enjoyed reading the article and agree....

Stay out of all 501c churches.....they are infected with the spirit of the antichrist.

Only One church is recommended by us, due to state of the world. the LDS Church will be used by the Light to aid those of mankind who humble self and repent, and love righteousness.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join