It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

In November of 2017 I had a strange experience.

I was laying on my couch. I WAS NOT ASLEEP. I was wide awake. I mean wide awake. but my eyes were closed. I was trying to sleep but i was not close to sleep and i was not drifting off to sleep.

I felt a burning sensation on my legs. and i picked my head up with my eyes closed and saw 3-4 short beings poking my legs. They had long fat flabby heads. Big buggy black eyes. Short fat legs. they were grey. but they were not greys. At least from what ive googled.

After the experience i googled grey aliens. and I found exactly what they looked like minus the eyes. They looked JUST like Roger from American Dad. Everything about that characters appearance was accurate except for his human like eyes.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Did they leave you after the poking?
How did they leave?
Do you have any marks on the legs?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: grizzly9

Did you go to the hospital for a checkup ASAP? Any unusual substances in your blood sample would have helped nail down what their intent was. Just be glad they didn't poke your anus, like they did to Fred. He still aint right.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I dont remember them leaving. And there were no marks on my leg. a reply to: tjocksteffe

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Are you sure you didn't slip into "awake" sleep where you remain aware but sleeping. Some claim that aliens will visit while your sleeping in the non-physical dimensions. That way nothing physical is needed. How much time passed between first closing your eyes and opening them?

A lot of times I've slipped into dream / sleep states while remaining aware.

Let's just hope they weren't seeing if you were a candidate for physical abduction!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I had dreams like that when I was a kid. Scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Im guessing lucid dreaming... Unless your butt hurt afterwards....

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It does sound more like a lucid dream. While you were laying on the couch did you happen to have adult swim on? It may seem obvious, but you could have transitioned to a dream without being fully aware that you had fallen asleep, while being influenced by what you were hearing on the television. Just a thought.

Did you have any missing time? Do you recall anything at all beyond the couch encounter?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Maybe we are always surrounded by creatures we don't normally see, but in the between wake and sleep state maybe we can see them.

You did say you saw them with your eyes closed.

I felt a burning sensation on my legs. and i picked my head up with my eyes closed and saw 3-4 short beings poking my legs.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I personally, totally agree with this. Most people are creeped out by the notion. It is a little unnerving. I loved the book Supernatural by Graham Hancock. 500 page in depth study on the subject.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I personally, totally agree with this. Most people are creeped out by the notion. It is a little unnerving. I loved the book Supernatural by Graham Hancock. 500 page in depth study on the subject.

It would explain millions of odd occurrences every year around the world. Personally, I would find it very odd if there are not some form of creatures around made of energy in the form of lighting or living in our electrical lines and power plants.

www.bbc.com...

"Everything you can discern has a threshold, a lowest level above which you can and below which you can't," says Michael Landy, professor of psychology and neural science at New York University.

"tetrachromats", people who possess apparent superhuman vision. These rare individuals, mostly women, have a genetic mutation granting them an extra, fourth cone cell. As a rough approximation based on the number of these extra cones, tetrachromats might see 100 million colours.

edit on 1-6-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Everything is based vibrational frequency. We are only attuned to see what we see. But when we meditate or take a psychedelic our frequency changes. We see what is really all around us. I remember being a kid and seeing things that made no sense without meditation or a psychedelic. Funny thing is, later in life, after I did the meditating and psychedelics, they were the same as what I remembered as a kid.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953

It does sound more like a lucid dream. While you were laying on the couch did you happen to have adult swim on? It may seem obvious, but you could have transitioned to a dream without being fully aware that you had fallen asleep, while being influenced by what you were hearing on the television. Just a thought.

Did you have any missing time? Do you recall anything at all beyond the couch encounter?

This is a very valid point and your post made me recall a long forgotten instance of this when I was a teenager. I woke one morning and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. The snooze timer was only at a minute. As I began to drift back to sleep the alarm went off and I immediately had a lucid dream there was a killer robot coming down the hallway closer to my room. The beeping sound (my alarm clock) had manifested itself as a robot in my lucid dream. I immediately snapped out of the lucid dream but could have sworn it was a real incident. Obviously, I realized what had occurred but your point is well made. External environmental sounds and smells can definitely trigger these lucid states and manifest as something they are not.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

did it look like this

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
No. google roger from american dad. just like that. exactly but it was real not a cartoon. and the eyes were black buggy eyes rather than 3d a reply to: NobodiesNormal

new topics

top topics

join