It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as media pushes self harm versus mass murder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So this is a theory I have had for a bit that seems to be playing out....at least with this story.

Seems innocent enough as a story but why on the front page headline?

Ax smashes through windshield and strikes driver

A Canadian man knows that he’s lucky to be alive after an ax smashed through the window of his pickup and hit him in the head, but he doesn’t know exactly what happened.

Now here is where it gets odd....

About 10 years ago he was driving down a different road near Kenosha Lake when a piece of rebar fell off of a passing truck and speared straight through the driver’s side of his car, from the window, through the back seat and into the trunk, Peddle recounted to the CBC.

So this seems like a "Final Destination" plot....dude is bound to die...

My thought is this story may actually be setting us up for diverting the school shootings. Turning us into a new era of staged near death experiences.

Someone has to do it and media is likely getting tired of the same old story.

So...bets on how many multople near death stories we see coming?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So this is a theory I have had for a bit that seems to be playing out....at least with this story.

A Canadian man knows that he’s lucky to be alive after an ax smashed through the window of his pickup and hit him in the head, but he doesn’t know exactly what happened.

About 10 years ago he was driving down a different road near Kenosha Lake when a piece of rebar fell off of a passing truck and speared straight through the driver’s side of his car, from the window, through the back seat and into the trunk, Peddle recounted to the CBC.

My thought is this story may actually be setting us up for diverting the school shootings. Turning us into a new era of staged near death experiences.

Stay away from these people!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They dont include instructions for how to orchestrate objects like axes to come shooting through the windshield seemingly at random while driving down the road.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'll drink my beer over this one.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Stay away from these people!

He looks like a jinx but maybe has a guardian angel. He did, after all, survive all these horrible experiences.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Maybe should sell his car. Don't walk under ladders.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You may be reading a little too much into this Vasa.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's Canada, not a lot happens up here.

Not sure where you're getting the self harm from, this guy is just extremely unlucky, or really lucky to be alive.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Reporting on something doesn’t mean there pushing it, it’s just a story because similar crazy things happened to this guy twice.

I agree, your reading a little bit to far into this.

top topics

join