It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Ratings: Primetime Audience Collapses 25 Percent in May

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thats true.

So nice to see someone finally admit pretty much every main stream outlet other than fox is left wing!

Diversity is our strength, right?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN only appeals to an ever shrinking minority of satanists.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

CNN only appeals to an ever shrinking minority of satanists.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I only tune in for primetime cnn to watch don lemmon get drunk!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You'd think the Clinton News Network would have the numbers to trounce Fox News since the left keeps crowing about Hillary having won the popular vote by 3MMM votes and all. I guess a moral victory trumps (pardon the pun) an actual victory.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When you combine MSNBC, PBS and CNN....Fox comes in a distant third.

Kinda like the Electoral College eh.

😎💡

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: olaru12

Thats true.

So nice to see someone finally admit pretty much every main stream outlet other than fox is left wing!

Diversity is our strength, right?

They all must share the losses equally.

What fails for one fails for all.

It is written✍

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: MysticPearl
CNN numbers are funny given they're on in just about every airport and gym across the country.

I can't find it right now, but there was an analysis of the ratings for cable news networks last year that found that almost half of CNN's audience are 24 hour viewers ie. airports, waiting rooms etc. Literally the only thing keeping CNN afloat is the contracts Time-Warner has with hospitals and airports to keep them on their screens. SAD!

CNN also has the monopoly on bathrooms too. I have my bathroom tv turned to CNN as it assists me in moving my bowels as they spew their own crap.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
According to THIS source their web page is only getting stronger with more clicks. Lots of people are ditching cable these days in favor of alternate methods and guess who is the majority that watches Fox News? Old people who grew up with TV as their main source of entertainment and are more comfortable with keeping their cable subscription.

It's good to look at things in context.

Its a VIEWERSHIP poll , not a website click poll
Nielson Polls have absolutely ZILCH to do with websites...
Feeble , really feeble attempt....
Look again...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
CNN numbers are funny given they're on in just about every airport and gym across the country.

Maybe they don't count forced viewing like in prisons, dentist's offices or CIA torture chambers?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is only one network for Conservatives so it concentrates their viewership with Fox. Progressives have their choice of any of the main news networks plus MSNBC, CNN, and basically any other network with a “news” program like HBO and their “comedians” like John Oliver and Bill Maher. When you only have one choice you watch what there is available.
edit on 2018/5/31 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You obviously missed the point of my post entirely. I know exactly what the poll was for which is why I brought up younger people have cut cable while older people haven't, hence Fox News' base of viewers probably skewing the data in their favor.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You obviously missed the point of my post entirely. I know exactly what the poll was for which is why I brought up younger people have cut cable while older people haven't, hence Fox News' base of viewers probably skewing the data in their favor.

Umm, you mentioned clicks on websites...
VS. Viewership .
But , nevermind that the total numbers viewing of any network is growing not shrinking.
Yeah , forget facts and pesky numbers

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think people are starting to see them for the propaganda machine they are. The fact that they're reporting is extremely bias and void of morals and ethics isn't helping their cause either.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

CNN has more clicks on their website than Fox News does, almost twice as many but as soon as I bring that up the BS excuse of bots is brought up as if the numbers don't matter in that case.

There are obviously two different demographics that watch or click the respective outlets, that was my point but it fell on deaf ears apparently.
edit on 5/31/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I only tune in for primetime cnn to watch don lemmon get drunk!

Vermin carries diseases.

Good to eradicate them from the planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

According to THIS source their web page is only getting stronger with more clicks. Lots of people are ditching cable these days in favor of alternate methods and guess who is the majority that watches Fox News? Old people who grew up with TV as their main source of entertainment and are more comfortable with keeping their cable subscription.

It's good to look at things in context.

CNN has some of the worst buzzfeed/onion tier clickbait on the internet. The articles that get the most views are tabloid garbage or something you would find on the side bar on ATS. Not to mention these liberal media sites get a large chunk of their traffic from China... which is odd, cause I don't know why the Chinese would be so fascinated with western liberal politics.

Are The NY Times, Guardian, And WaPo Buying Clicks? China Jumps From Trickle To Half Of All Traffic In Two Months

a reply to: odzeandennz

At this point I don't even think CNN cares about a business model or making changes to appeal to a wider audience, they've become a vehicle for far-left propaganda and just keep doubling down as long as they can keep the lights on.

edit on 1-6-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Just another example of the government running anything,wasteful spending,inaccurate numbers,people reading scripts,pushing social agenda,just like the person who owns them,the CIA

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was listening to a podcast recently which I believe correctly pointed out the problem with the left and MSM.

Those that go out to the fringes lose their bearings and have no point of reference. This leaves them to go further out to the fringes eventually losing credibility with the center which they desperately need to hold onto what power they have or gain more.

This very accurately sums um CNN in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When you combine MSNBC, PBS and CNN....Fox comes in a distant third.

PBS is a news channel?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join