It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump won the election - get over it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ya know, I don't know who broke what laws, if anyone broke any laws, before, during, or after the election. but have to ask this...
if one was to have broken some laws, would a good way to avoid prosecution be to manage to get yourself elected to the presidency??
like I don't know, maybe something like gee I killed six kids, it was fun, but then I am talented enough to get you fools to elect me president so I should be free and clear for the next four to eight years..

no don't think that trump killed any kids, but there is reasons to wonder about money laundering, and well, the possibility of them working in concert with the russians to undermine the election... as well as obstruction.
like I said, I don't know what actually went down, and if you are truthful, I think you would have to say the same.... that is what the investigation is for... to find out just what happened.
if it is proven that crimes have been committed, by trump, that basically, yous voted a criminal into office, I can't help but wonder if you will see fit to want him removed from that office or if you will just sit that and say something like, well the american people knew what he was and voted him in anyways, the people have spoken... and that he should remian in office.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You are quite right......Trump did 'win' the election and what some people wanted.....aka, bullshiite and fairy tale!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What so because he won everyone should just shut up and not criticise him or ask questions about Russian involvement in the election?

No.

He won, am over it, but I can and believe should still question the how and why, there are very import lessons to be learned in those questions.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
...should still question the how and why, there are very import lessons to be learned in those questions.

Get back to me when the left finally does that. But I'll give you a hint, it was largely about the ISSUES.

edit on 31-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
It is unfortunate, but effective Nov 9, 2016, the days of peaceful transfers of power in the US, re: US Presidency, are likely over. Because of the deep state, the never trumpers, the far left loons and their Russian collusion delusions, every future sitting POTUS will likely be under never ending special counsel investigation during their entire terms. All because the deep state couldn’t stand to see someone they can’t control elected POTUS, and the far left fumbled HRCs coronation.

Yep!

A precedent has been set and any future elections in this country will have the possibility of outside interference to create situations of instability and uncontrollable violence. Everyone who thinks it is Democracy to become violent and out and out liars because they didn't win I hope they have enough sense to reflect on the hell they are bringing not only on themselves, but the country that gave them the freedom to only destroy every freedom they have ever known!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How can you tell the difference between a "troll" post, and a "stoned" post?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

He was the chosen one. The representative of sh*tty people of right-wing nation.

Meet the real bossess who controls your butt.

edit on 31-5-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join