It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samantha Bee proves hypocrisy on firing people for offensive jokes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod
a reply to: Sookiechacha

"The double standard is ignoring the President of the United State's vulgar, racist and bigoted comments"

Example please? Preferably as President.

Oh! You said please! No. I'm not going to dance for you. Do your own homework, although the truth is, racist and bigots don't recognize racism and bigotry when it's not directed at them. But, they melt like snowflakes when it is!

And, although there are plenty of examples of President Trump saying vulgar, racist and bigoted things, why should it matter if he said them before or after he was elected? Roseanne isn't president, Samantha Bee isn't president, why should these comedians be held to higher standards than the President of the United States of America?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Still, haven't seen anything he said which was racist.

But if you can point me to a video of Trump saying the N word, or any other racially sensitive word or words such a $pic, porch monkey, apes, wetback, jiggaboo etc etc etc show me that video.

If you can show me a video of him hanging with some KKK members or having a few beers with a local neo nazi group please show these videos.

Hell, just a video/post of him saying any race is inferior to another will suffice.

If a white male says anything you disagree with its racist.

Some people who come over the southern border illegally are in fact rapists and criminals. Some countries are in fact # holes. And some white people are WHITE TRASH. If speaking facts is racist oh well you get over it because people will never stop speaking facts no matter how much you virtue signal.

People like you see racism in EVERYTHING! You probably didn't grow up in the South USA and see everyone getting along. You and the liberal media's portrayal is there is a Klansman behind every fence post in the south or America in general and a good amount of whites are racist and its BULL#. Its shows how ignorant you liberals are.

You guys keep the division and divide and conquer narrative alive and well and are Single-handedly the source of most division in this country now in the year 2018

PS ill be waiting for one of those aforementioned videos.
edit on 2-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Like I said, I'm not dancing for ya! Even if I did show you, you probably wouldn't recognize it, because bigots and racists don't recognize bigotry and racism unless it's leveled at them.

Trump want's Samantha Bee fired for calling his daughter a "feckless c-word". He has used the word, the title, himself. He enjoyed, and never denounced that word's weaponization during his campaign when it was plaster on pro-trump merchandise, hat's and t-shirts, posters, tweets, on line memes, Facebook posts, etc. He didn't mind when Roseanne used the c-word to describe Hillary Clinton. But use it to describe his daughter and "You're fired!"

Hypocrisy!!!!!

That's just today's news. There is example after example of hypocritical Trump's bigoted, racist, words, tone and actions. But like I said, I'm not dancing for you today.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Blast from the past!

Let's guess who said this:

I don’t, but maybe I should. You won’t believe this, but we don’t hear much about how people receive the show. I’m sure TBS knows. But we’re doing this for ourselves. It’s as pastoral as kids putting on a show in the barn for their parents. We’re just trying to make the tightest 21 minutes of artful satire we can…

But I hear you, Philip: We’re facing a new reality after the election. These next four years are going to require a broad coalition of straight-up decency. And we’re going to need to be able to talk to people who would normally feel alienated by my show. I’m trying to think how those conversations can take place. I’m starting to imagine America as a giant Thanksgiving table where we may need some ground rules before we break bread. Maybe some things will have to be off limits if we’re going to find the humanity on the other side of the aisle — some contact points.

Gosh, I wonder what things are off limits?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
She has shown us repeatedly that she is a garbage human being.
Nothing else really to say.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thank you for posting that picture.
To me, she didn't say planet of the apes because she was black. It's because she honestly looks like the character.

Either way, you just cant say black and ape in the same sentence with out being torn down as a racist.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join