It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US preacher asks followers to help buy fourth private jet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok I really don't know what to say......

A US televangelist has asked his followers to help fund his fourth private jet - because Jesus "wouldn't be riding a donkey".

www.bbc.com...

Are there really gullible idiots willing to give this clear con man money?

Some fun quotes from this scum bag.

"Now, some people believe that preachers shouldn't have jets. I really believe that preachers ought to go on every available voice, every available outlet, to get this Gospel preached to the world."

Yeah that's what commercial planes are for you idiot. You can spread the world on a economy ticket.

Standing beside framed pictures of his current fleet, he said that the jet he bought 12 years ago was no longer sufficient for his ministry because he could not fly non-stop, meaning he had to pay "exorbitant" refuelling costs.

Erm again, use a commercial jet if fuel is so expensive......

Another picture which appeared in the video showed the preacher standing with the three aircraft, above the caption: "It's not about possessions, it's about priorities."

Erm ok........ Maybe if you did not spend millions on private jets and use normal airlines you would have more money for those "priorities" ?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Root of all evil = the love of money I thought?

LMAO look up "Jesse Duplantis net worth" in Google...

It's estimated to be around $50 million.

Yet he wants donations to get a $54 million JET for "preaching the Gospel".

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
He is trying to get more than the Vatican.
Oh wait, the vatican doesn't own a jet, the pope takes a commercial airline where he can mingle with people.

I don't think it is god that is telling him to buy another jet, it may be his son the angel Satan.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh wait, the vatican doesn't own a jet, the pope takes a commercial airline where he can mingle with people.

Sort of, the Vatican charters a commercial jet but it's only for the Pope and his Papal entourage. The Vatican also gets the reporters flying in the back to pay business class to sit in coach which covers the cost for the Pope and his group.

edit on 31-5-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think you are all being mean. After all, 3 private jets isn't enough for anyone is it?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Nope.

Jesus deserves a Porsche, a mansion and a circular driveway.

So dig deep, deep, deep into your pockets for Jesus.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't think it is god that is telling him to buy another jet, it may be his son the angel Satan.

More likely a salesman for airline jets

If there is a hell waiting for him I bet that it looks like a packed economy class cabin on united Airlines........
edit on 31-5-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nope.

Porshe? I would have thought at least a Lamborghini.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Jesus likes German engineering.

He does however like Italian wine and food.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nope.

I mean really, $54 million is good value. It's not like the poor preacher has asked for a superyacht to get to those island followers.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Jesus likes German engineering.

He does however like Italian wine and food.

What do you think Mohamed would go for?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wasn't there something on this board or another about a preacher telling us why he can NOT fly commercial?

Something about "a tube filled with 300 demons gnashing on your soul" or such.. ah.. Beware the tube of demons

link   

originally posted by: Flavian
I mean really, $54 million is good value. It's not like the poor preacher has asked for a superyacht to get to those island followers.

Right? It's not like he asked for a tricked out 747, this is just a piddly little plane.

link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Nope.

SuperYacht with a Jesuscopeter would be a pretty good idea

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

More likely a salesman for airline jets

If there is a hell waiting for him I bet that it looks like a packed economy class cabin on united Airlines........

Don't be ridiculous, a salesman for the airline jets is not Satan, they are only demons.

edit on 31-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I only have 2 private jets

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I want to see him perform a miracle!! if he does it, I might consider donating a few bucks for his cause...
but, I get to pick the miracle!!!
I want to see him fly on all three of the jets he already owns all at the same time...
if I see the three jets all landing at the airport at the same time and taxiing up next to each other and him getting off all of them at the same time....
I might buy the idea that he needs a fourth...
otherwise... well, I suggest he sell the two or three jets and at least try to come up with some of the money for his new jet himself!!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Kenneth Copeland got himself a used jet. He bought it off of Tyler Perry. This used Gulfstream V probably cost less that $12 million. Add another couple million for upgrades, and he got a good deal.

Now Jesse Duplantis wants himself a brand new Dassault Falcon 7X at $54 million. It looks like he likes himself some fun toys. And, in all fairness, the Falcon does fly a little faster than the Gee-5. It goes 0.9 mach versus 0.885 mach for the Gulfstream. You know that Jesus wants him to get to his destination as fast as he can.

Jesse Duplantis is only worth about $50 million. But Kenneth Copeland is worth about $760 million. If Jesse ever wants to play with the big boys, he's going to have to stop collecting planes and save his money. Maybe he should get some pointers from Kenneth.

-dex

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People are gullible. IMHO, a sizable number of preachers are out right con men.

Having seen the finances of a couple of preachers up close, they are a shady group.

This is one of my favorite videos... a preacher getting grilled in a deposition about his extravagant spending of church funds.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Jesse DUPLANTIS is receiving his just rewards now here on earth and I told him so in a personal email to him.

Let him have his toys.

He is paid in full.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join