It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikolas Cruz video of his plans to kill at least 20 people in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was listening to George N. on C2C and he played a recording of Nikolas Cruz before he went to Parkland Fla. and started killing people. The video to me is rather disturbing as Cruz is motivated and extremely flippant/happy/bragging about killing at least 20 people..

George did credit Alex Jones with forwarding the video to him..

One of the people George was interviewing was a Doctor who flat out said that 90 percent of the school shooters have been or were users of some form of psychotropic drugs.. Something we have heard before, no?

youtu.be...

“Hello. My name is Nik and I’m going to be the next school shooter of 2018,” Cruz says in footage released by the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. “My goal is at least 20 people with an AR-15. … Location is Stoneman Douglas in Parkland, Florida.”

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Somehow, someway we need to stop making these assholes famous.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They did sound analysis if the shots and it turned out to be a bullpup rifle, not an ar 15. I don't believe Nicholas cruz did the shooting. It was a government person using a tavor.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
They did sound analysis if the shots and it turned out to be a bullpup rifle, not an ar 15. I don't believe Nicholas cruz did the shooting. It was a government person using a tavor.

So do you think that someone forced him to or paid him to make the video, or what??

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I wonder why in the heck Broward County released this?? They won't release any of the security camera footage from that day in the school, but they release this? And wouldn't this be considered evidence at his trial? Couldn't an attorney argue that so many people saw this that it would be impossible to get an unbiased jury for him?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Idk but I think he was setup as a patsy/scapegoat/fall guy.

They arrested him miles away from the school. And the time line with riding the uber and putting on the military gear doesn't add up.

His supposed uber driver would be able to prove or disprove it though. There was a video of a teacher saying she saw a guy that looked like police with a gun she had never seen.

Oh and David hogg filmed his classroom closet video 4 hours before the shooting happened.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

And like you said, no video camera footage. We had footage from inside columbine because that was real.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
And there was video of a government guy walking out of the school with a tavor. When I listened to the students video of the shooting, it sounded like a tavor, not an ar 15.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I bet Mossy Oak loves that endorsement.

I wonder if the cast is what that teacher thought was body armor.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

There was a video of a teacher saying she saw a guy that looked like police with a gun she had never seen.

Oh and David hogg filmed his classroom closet video 4 hours before the shooting happened.

On the teacher, are you referring the the one who in a video says she saw the shooter in "full metal garb?" If so, I'm not sure we can take her memory at complete face value. I just mean that in the stress and surprise and disorientation in the moment, she may be remembering "full metal garb" when really what she saw was the bullet proof vest, for instance. As far as the gun type that she "had never seen before," that's not a reliable piece of information either. Does she know every type of gun??

Do you have a link for the claim about Hogg making his video 4 hours before the shooting? I haven't read that before. If that is fact, then it's obvious something fishy was afoot.
edit on 31-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: Bucket proof vest

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I'm not going to look for it. The timestamp was 9oclock and change... so why would he go back into the school closet and film video at 9pm? We have to assume it was 9am. And they had the media narrative all ready to go. Him and the girl he was with.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No she doesn't know every type of gun, but the barrel of an ar15 is fairly well known.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sorry man, already posted.

Chilling Footage of Nicholas Cruz on Day of Shooting bragging.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join