It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEY Chelsea: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - NY Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How about a SHOUT OUT TO Chelsea Clinton Here's some FAKE NEWS about your former employer by the New York Times along with Mummy and Daddy:

www.nytimes.com...

Wish you were in prison. Cheers

"By Jo Becker and Mike McIntire
April 23, 2015

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clinton's, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

edit on 30-5-2018 by Jake56 because: Left out text in error

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So what. She is untouchable for some dang reason. Even the President is afraid to go after her.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Russian Collusion at it's most profitable. And actually verifiable in this instance.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

The uranium one Scandal is under active investigation right now.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
She is untouchable for some dang reason.

And some say there's no such thing as the deep state.

edit on 30-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That is because she was sent to earth by Satan

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Gee, I am glad our present president didn't do anything like that, he just built a few hotels there, ones that pay taxes to the Russians probably. I know, he is supporting the Kremlin with his taxes.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gee, I am glad our present president didn't do anything like that, he just built a few hotels there, ones that pay taxes to the Russians probably. I know, he is supporting the Kremlin with his taxes.

What are you on about ?
A business that is deeply rooted in real estate should build in other countries ?
Know how many businesses do business in many other countries ? And likely pay taxes to that country ?
Do you hate other countries or just big business ? Or both ?Or just Trump ?
Has Trump sold weapon grade uranium to any country at bargain basement prices ?
What a fallacious and farcical response.

edit on 5/30/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What are you on about ?
A business that is deeply rooted in real estate should build in other countries ?
Know how many businesses do business in many other countries ? And likely pay taxes to that country ?

I was being sarcastic. Trump didn't do anything wrong there. The troublesome hard left believes that Trump is Putin's puppet, but in actuality, Russia has more to gain by the west doing business there.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What are you on about ?

I was being sarcastic. Trump didn't do anything wrong there. The troublesome hard left believes that Trump is Putin's puppet, but in actuality, Russia has more to gain by the west doing business there.

Thank you for that clarification
I thought your account had been hijacked there for a moment

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

This is the part of the article I have the biggest problem with:

When the Uranium One deal was approved, the geopolitical backdrop was far different from today’s. The Obama administration was seeking to “reset” strained relations with Russia.

Sorting out the strained relations with Russia is about 25 years overdue. Obama tried, and had he succeeded he would have been lauded as a genius, a statesman and a hero.

Now, if Trump ever tries to do exactly the same thing, the frothing-at-the-mouth lefties will scream from the rooftops "SEE! We told you there was collusion! Trump is Putin's puppet! It's TOTALLY different to Obama doing it!" I can already see it happening.

On the flipside, imagine if Trump solved both the North Korea AND Russian crises within his first term (without assassinating them afterwards like Gaddafi). My God, the salty tsunami would wash California off the map. Priceless...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

2015 article, you know.

Ancient news.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

"Ancient news"?

Well not as old as King Tut and the mummy's but history does repeat and we can all learn from historical fact. That being said the Millennial's just need to have the facts available so they can do the right thing and that's why I wrote what I wrote as I was never aware of this specific article. Boring? Think not as look at this :

Bill Clinton met Canadian investor Frank Giustra in June 2005, during a fund-raiser at Mr. Giustra’s Vancouver home. Frank Giustra owned UrAsia, a small – and newly formed – uranium company that was seeking to purchase lucrative uranium reserves in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan has about one-fifth of the world’s uranium reserves. Giustra and Clinton had a private meeting with Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev on September 6, 2005. UrAsia (Giustra’s company) signed two memorandums of understanding with Kazatomprom (Kazakhstan national atomic company) to become partners in three uranium mines on September 8, 2005 – two days after Clinton’s visit. Frank Giustra donated a total of $145 million in a series of payments to the Clinton Foundation.

Put the above together and it seems like a Dr. Evil senario in an Austin Powers movie in that a single player will have the majority of the worlds Uranium and that the USA and her interest vital to National Security was sold out. Heres the link:

themarketswork.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Agree One Billion Percent. Also, I originally thought the corrupt USA and NATO took out Gadaffi because of the "Great Man-Made River Project". a reply to: Rewey

top topics

join