It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took a picture of god

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Wait.....come again???

That makes absolutely no sense at all.
edit on E31America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 20:34:19 -05005pmWednesdayth08pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Wait.....come again???

Fairly clear. No one has seen God. We have only seen manifestations of God. The burning bush was one such.

Jesus, the Son, the Word, has seen Him, and through Christ, God has been made known to us.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I met the grey aliens and I had a selfie with them but one of them stole my phone.
But hey I am a reliable witness. I even have one of their probes.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It least he didn't claim to be the Messiah.
We're long overdue for a visit here at ATS.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Invision123

Sounds like you met Fart.

I am what you call, Jessica's feet. Lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I agree you need to expand on why you believed it was God? Many come here to the grey area and discuss seeing apparitions, ghosts, phantoms, angels and demons. How did you determine what you perceived was God?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Wait.....come again???

Fairly clear. No one has seen God. We have only seen manifestations of God. The burning bush was one such.

Jesus, the Son, the Word, has seen Him, and through Christ, God has been made known to us.

So no one has seen God, but Jesus has seen him, (I'm assuming in the bathroom mirror since Jesus is God and God is Jesus, but there's a father in the mix too and then there's the son, oh and don't forget the holy spirit and what's with the burning bush again???) so exactly how does something no one has seen, but a certain person has seen, make it known to us who have obviously not seen it??

By the way, who is "we" exactly? How did I inadvertently get included in this?

edit on E31America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 21:18:17 -05005pmWednesdayth09pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I like: "I previously had a picture I took of God"

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

God says no man alive can see God and live.......(it's in the bible)

You did not see God.

What you saw was a principality......... what is that? Research it.....

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Assuming God exists. Everyone see's God in their own ideal truth. Perhaps he didn't see God at all. Perhaps what he actually saw was 'Himself'.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
H.a.a.r.p technology can draw clouds and manipulate. But say it was real. Read up on who shall see god in the bible.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The Bible is not the be and end all of who God is.
Mankind have been imagining what God is for eons and they are all different with different rules, your version is as credible as a Hindus version of God and a long dead Viking had another version of God.
I do believe in God but don't follow other mens tales of whom she/he/is.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

and you never ever sent this pic to anyone else who has a copy that you could get? you never copied it to the cloud, instagram, sent as email, or Anything? If it was a picture of god, why didnt you choose to share it with the world?

I think I know what happened... God wisely observed how you selfishly kept it to yourself, Like Smeagle on Lord of the Rings, you coveted its hidden powers, and it changed you, so...

... the LORD giveth...and the LORD taketh away! From thoseth who doeth noteth deservetheth!

Thank you for teaching us this wisdom. To think, at one time you had it ALL... but since you chose not to share even a single grain of your bounty, you've been reduced to the status of a common ats member, peddling your tales for a taste of the glory days you almost had... if only you weren't so predictably human... aren't we all

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Is this an alt account you use to make up fictional stories to see if you can spark any interesting conversations?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and also saw the aliens who shot jfk.

were you wearing Rowdy Roddy Pipers glasses?

I swear I had the cloaking tech activated so the only way you could know we ....Um I mean those that shot KFC were aliens is with those glasses.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I once took a photo of the Loch Ness monster riding a unicorn.

hey, who's to judge if you are into that sort of action.

I'm more a farm animal type of guy

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

The Bible is not the be and end all of who God is.
Mankind have been imagining what God is for eons and they are all different with different rules, your version is as credible as a Hindus version of God and a long dead Viking had another version of God.
I do believe in God but don't follow other mens tales of whom she/he/is.

Well if you do not understand what a principality is then you do not understand.....let me explain:

A principality is a spirit (has high authority) but is not God. It resides in the air ONLY and does not touch ground. It has authority in the air. It normally shows only its face but is known to show itself from the waist up.

You want to talk about God talk to the Israelites. Their ancestors not only heard his voice from heaven but followed him during day and night for his showed himself as a glowing cloud for 40 years.... and the burning bush to Moses.....all due to his law.

Kaballah, Judaism, Christianity, Islam they all have different names for the SAME thing....true.

edit on 31-5-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Think I found your phone ...

Nah,,, That's Nibiru.

Maybe you found another ATSers phone that takes pics of Nibiru, this image is almost spot on

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The attention you seek was flushed down the toilet. Sh*t in....Sh*t Out...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join