It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi film?? Where is the man who made it??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am curious, does anyone know whatever happened to the man that made the film that the Benghazi Embassy attack was "supposedly" based on? According to reports at that time, he was arrested and put in jail.....what ever happened to this man? Does anyone know?? I truly have NO idea, and that is why I am asking....(recently saw him brought up in another thread-got my curiosity going-LOL)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rockhndr

Link to article

According to fox, he lives in a homeless shelter now

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
2 stars, yet no answers? Does anyone know what happened to him?? Where is he now? Anyone?....Anyone?....BUELLER???? a reply to: rockhndr
Ok, edit to add...thank you to the 2 posters above me, my PC glitched and didn't load your comments until I replied to myself...Sorry, operator error...LOL, but thanks for the name, that gives me something to work with

edit on 30-5-2018 by rockhndr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't know ish about the guy. He might not be an ideal moral leader but what was done to his is an affront to our sense of freedom.Hopefully he is doing better since being homeless in '16.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

This injustice is a stain on the career of Hilldawg imho. She messed this guy's life up

new topics

top topics

join