It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREXIT? No, Soros Funding Brexit Re-Vote Campaign, Set To Launch "In The Next Few Days"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Did anyone really think they would allow Brexit to actually happen? When voters do not vote the way they are supposed to, you must wait awhile and force a re-vote until you get the results you want.

Silly citizens (or subjects), what were you thinking?

George Soros to launch bid for second Brexit referendum
www.thetimes.co.uk...

George Soros, 87, has already donated more than £700,000 to Best for Britain, which was set up shortly before last June’s general election to campaign to overturn the 2016 referendum

In a speech at a summit organised by the European Council on Foreign Relations think tank in Paris yesterday, Mr Soros said that Brexit was an example of territorial disintegration, “an immensely damaging process, harmful to both sides”.

He said: “Most of the damage is felt right now when the European Union is in an existential crisis, but its attention is diverted to negotiating a separation agreement with Britain.

www.zerohedge.com...

George Soros revealed that he has been quietly pouring money into a campaign for a second Brexit referendum set to begin "in the next few days," according to the billionaire.

According to the billionaire, another referendum "would be good for Britain but would also render Europe a great service by rescinding Brexit and not creating a hard-to-fill hole in the European budget. But the British public must express its support by a convincing margin in order to be taken seriously by Europe. That’s what the Best for Britain is aiming for by engaging the electorate. It will publish its manifesto in the next few days."

Back home, Soros has reportedly become involved in funding 21 different district attorney races across the country, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wouldn't this be like having a second election between Trump and She-Beast just because some didn't like the results of the first election?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wouldn't this be like having a second election between Trump and She-Beast just because some didn't like the results of the first election?

When Ireland voted to NOT join the EU, they made them "Re-vote" as well.

EU begins secret drive to force Ireland to vote again on rejected Lisbon Treaty

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'd say this is their last chance to save that nation. If it's defeated, I'd say it was time to re-evaluate just what and how much we share with the U.K.. Really!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is no getting away from the people running the show in this world. Our efforts are futile. I expect that if the vote is still Brexit, they will delay it and require another vote again, making sure that areas that voted for Brexit strongly have lots of road construction to make it so people can't get to the polls.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Look at what just happened in Italy.

Voters give the two leading populist parties the vote, but the establishment couldn't have that, so they effectively invalidated the result.

New elections to come.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wouldn’t this be considered as Soros meddling in their election? He doesn’t have any citizenship with the U.K. does he? This would be like the Russians getting involved in the U.S. election, right?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

pfft!

Collusion is okay if you're for globalism!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The gubermunt didn't like the the last vote and didn't rig it enough, so now they are going to take another run at it?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
700,000 pounds?

Soros, you cheap skinflint, put your hand in your pocket and pull out some real money. That kind of chump change won't even buy you a decent senator in the US.

You're going to need to buy several lawmakers, maybe a judge or two. You'll need to grease the royal palm, hire some journalists to promote the idea and keep your name out of it.

And now that you've insulted the British people with that lowball offer, you're going to have to hire a PR firm and start a social media campaign, which means paying off British intelligence.

700,000 pounds? That's drug dealer paying off local police money, not buying a national election money.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What Soros seems to be saying is that he's afraid for the EU without the UK. We have already seen the EU closing inward and that will only get worse. German apathy, French insularity and everyone else under the knuckle of the EU ideologues, is a recipe for an EU that dies slowly and sleep walks off its own cliff.

Even now the EU is prepared to treat the UK shoddily. There's no pragmatism and not compromise. It's all spite. Lucky the UK is able to extricate themselves. Five more years and it would have been impossible.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Won't this guy just die already? He dodged the concentration camps, can he not just enjoy his wealth and leave us the f#ck alone?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

"I know what's best for Britain" says the man who busted the Bank of England. I'd be very careful UK.

Personally all 21 of those people running for DA should probably be investigated.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

"I know what's best for Britain" says the man who busted the Bank of England. I'd be very careful UK.

Personally all 21 of those people running for DA should probably be investigated.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My thoughts EXACTLY.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hey! I voted for 'She-Beast'!!!

Oh, wait, you meant Hillary.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hey! I voted for 'She-Beast'!!!

Oh, wait, you meant Hillary.

It's my fault. I should've been more specific.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be truthful they both scare me.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To be truthful they both scare me.

Imagine them in clown costumes now.

*shudder*

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That's better than imagining them out of the costumes.

<<   2 >>

join