It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros :a Nazi collaborator?!?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

BWAHAHAHA and zerohedge is a real news source...

Snopes isn't a real news source either. It's a liberal fact checking apologist site, just as Fact Check . org is an arm of the Annenberg project(read: Bill Ayers of The Weatherman Underground fame)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
At 14 years old I had an opinion about many things. If I saw my people being ripped off and taken away I would have joined the partisans not hung out with a Nazi sympathizer. He was a pussy and a snake then as he is now.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You have made the most stupid statements. First "Yes because we always apply the crimes of the parents to the children.. 
Which is exactly why all the modern white people are responsible for slavery and everything else.. "

ALL MODERN WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY????
Are you fn kidding me. See this is why WHITE people are starting to reach their breaking point. To be lumped in and blamed for # from 200 years ago that we didnt participate in or endorse!!! Let alone my family came to the US starting w my great grandmother and grandfather who spoke no english but had to assimilate to this country and had NO involvement in slavery yet Im to blame... SMFH...

Second. Have you seen ANY pics of the 5 and 6 year old kids with cute fuzzy animal backpacks on holding rpg launchers and machine guns in other countries? Or the 6 yo kids in ISIS sliting the throats of prisoners? Well that my friend is a perfect example of the old saying "You are a product of your environment". In Soros's case He was basically raised and led every day by Nazi's to raid Jewish homes, send them to death camps and raid their property/belongings. Thats exactly what he himself said. So you dont think ANY of that rubbed off on him? You dont think he BECAME a product of that environment? If you dont understand that then you my friend are a very very special person....

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join