It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros :a Nazi collaborator?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: the owlbear
Check out Prescott Bush.

Yeah, those bushes...

He was actually fined for his business dealings with the Germans.

Little Georgie had to parachute out of a plane cuz war that his dad funded.

A wild whataboutism has appeared!

I hadn't even read that as a whataboutism because the Bush family are evil so I starred it but now you mention it, I see the context.

People of this mindset really are stupid enough to think that we don't condemn the Bush crime dynasty alongside their Liberal heroes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Have you even taken the time to the watch the video Xuen posted?

The guy says it himself?

How many levels of ignorance do you possess?

At some point you have to ask if its stubbornness, or Soros money.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Never heard anyone talk about the holocaust like this:

SOROS: It was actually probably the happiest year of my life, that year of German occupation. For me, it was a very positive experience. It's a sage (ph) thing because you see incredible suffering around you and the fact you are in considerable danger yourself. But you're 14 years old and you don't believe that it can actually touch you. You have a belief in yourself. You have a belief in your father. It's a very happy-making exhilarating experience.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't think Josh is smart enough to be on a payroll.

Sorry Josh.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think that's exactly why it was posted, to play on that emotion and deflect from the topic at hand.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't think Josh is smart enough to be on a payroll.

Sorry Josh.

Don't have to be smart, just loud ("BWHAHAHA").

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes ..
I’m makes me even more disgusted people would cause a child of being a Nazi collaborator...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Never heard anyone talk about the holocaust like this:

SOROS: It was actually probably the happiest year of my life, that year of German occupation. For me, it was a very positive experience. It's a sage (ph) thing because you see incredible suffering around you and the fact you are in considerable danger yourself. But you're 14 years old and you don't believe that it can actually touch you. You have a belief in yourself. You have a belief in your father. It's a very happy-making exhilarating experience.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yes ..
I’m makes me even more disgusted people would cause a child of being a Nazi collaborator...

Cat got your tongue or are you just babbling because you've run out of arguments?

All of the evidence to show that your entire OP is Bullsh!t has been posted in this thread.

I will go with wardaddy's theory that you're in denial.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes ..

I see that you continue to ignore the fact that as a much older adult, he has acknowledged his involvement with the Nazis, expresses no remorse, and actually calls it one of the best times of his life.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't think you have any grasp of what things are like during wartime. Children become men at a very early age. It's quite tragic but aside from that, you're completely missing the point.

When questioned if he felt bad about the property grabbing from Jews, he flat out said NO.

I’m no fan of Soros and he is quite open about the fact that the way his hedge fund makes money is amoral (not to be confused with immoral) But what he actually said in response to the question was that while he didn’t feel bad about it, it was because at 14 you don’t really have an adult understanding of what’s going on and the consequences.

He wasn’t running around with the Nazi’s. His father purchased false papers for his entire family and then split them up. He then paid off a Hungarian government official to say that young Soros was his Christian, adopted godson. Soros had to go along with the charade or risk joining the other 500,000 jews who were on their way to concentration camps and the man who protected him from death at the hands of the Nazis would likely have faced a far worse fate for aiding a Jew. To accomplish this, he had to keep up appearances, which meant accompanying his protector in the course of his governmental duties.

I don’t know how comfortable I am calling him evil when all he was trying to do was stay alive. It’s easy to Monday Morning Quarterback what a 14 year old who grew up somewhat privileged as the son of an attorney and was completely unprepared for the Nazi’s decision to occupy a country that was a member of the Axis Powers when Germany found out that Hungary was attempting to sign an Armistice with Britain and the US. None of this is anywhere near as cut and dry, black and white as it’s trying to be portrayed.

Evil is subjective and what is considered evil varies depending on perspective and context. He wasn’t a Nazi collaborator though. He was a child carrying out his fathers wishes and trying to stay alive until the war could end. How many people can say 100% that they would have ran or better yet,turned themselves in to the occupying German forces? Because if you think they wouldn’t have shipped him upon finding out the truth then there really isn’t a conversation to be had.

He'd had decades to question his conscience and not a bone in his body felt bad about it. That right there is called evil.

Again, his answers were from the perspective that he was 14 and doing what he had to to stay alive. Personally I’m not comfortable passing judgement on him when I didnt watch my friends, neighbors and classmates rounded up and shipped off to death camps. None of us have ever had to live through anything like that. The closest I’ve seen was when I was in Bosnia in the 90’s and by all accounts as horrific as it was, it pales in comparison to what Germany and other Nationalist European governments were doing in the 1930’s and 40’s like I said, evil is viewed differently through the lenses of varying perspectives and context.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yes ..

Translated to Chinese for easier understanding and context...

是的.
我要使我更反感的人,造成一名儿童是一个纳粹合作者...

🔑🔓

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
originally posted by: peter vlar

I think most of us would feel even a little bad about something like this. This would be like not feeling guilty that you bullied a kid in middle school and finding out he has issues from it to this day.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, I was expecting something cheeky.

*feelsbadman*

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes ..

How about sociopath? You can certainly be one at 14 and that doesn't change. Soros own words suggest so as does his actions as an adult. I knew right from wrong by that age. Didn't you? Survival is one thing. Not feeling guilt or angst about such a situation is another.

Sociopathy makes it easy to be a Nazi Collaborator---which his actions indicate.

But, regardless, the takeaway is "sociopath."

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yes ..

I see that you continue to ignore the fact that as a much older adult, he has acknowledged his involvement with the Nazis,

Despite the frequency that this is repeated across the internet and ATS, it isn’t exactly true. If the Nazis knew who he really was he would have been shipped off with the half million other victims of Nazi genocide in Hungary. He had 2 choices, pretend to be the Christian god son of a Hungarian government official bribed by his father or die. At 14 which would you have picked?

expresses no remorse,

I doubt that I would have been remorseful about surviving either.

and actually calls it one of the best times of his life.

Were you watching a different video than i was? Or are you repeating it because it’s been around the block enough times to break in the new tires? Not trying to be snarky. I genuinely didn’t see it if it’s really in the interview. If I’m wrong please refer to the time stamp for wher it’s located in the video. If he really said that and in the context you make it appear, then I would have to alter my opinion somewhat.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You take the average 14 year old today and he will do what you tell him to BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD..

and we are t talking 14.. he was 14 AT THE END..

Take a 14 year old who betrays his own people and attempt to instill your ideals into him.... He is but a child.

Should that person find no regret in it later on.... Any adult would regret that happened to them, kind of like mental rape if you ask me given the ideology in question.

Why are we trying to defend billionaires with questionable pasts? I don't know if he controls the world, but if you think there is a billionaire with no political influence, you're mistaken.

They all have flaws, as do we. But we get one vote, and they get influence.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It’s a fair point that you make. I’m not saying he isn’t a sociopath. Big difference between bullying someone in middle school and surviving the absolute slaughter of millions of people based on what day they pray to god though.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Quality vs Quantity explained .....

Here's mud in your eye... and your whole face!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes ..

Translated to Chinese for easier understanding and context...

是的.
我要使我更反感的人,造成一名儿童是一个纳粹合作者...

🔑🔓

I can’t believe the mods let you get away with that potty mouth here in any language!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join