It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny things your kids have said

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gunaire

When my daughter was about 6, my sister came home with a tongue ring. She show3d it to my daughter , who gets this horrified look on her face , puts her hand up to my sisters mouth and goes " you 'pit that out ! You're not supposed to put things in your mouth ".

Another time , she was having problems with her computer , so she slams the lid, and goes " nincomputer!!!"

This girl keeps us in stitches.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh my, great laughs!

I don't have kids but I have marveled, guffawed and snickered at many a reply issued by my nieces, nephew and other children. One memorable retort came from Meggie. When she was about four, Meggie, her mother (a high school friend), father and I went to a decent restaurant and sat in a booth. Meggie was fidgety, climbing up the back, overlooking those seated behind us and her father told her to sit down or such and such would happen. She couldn't quite get herself to cooperate and her mother says something like, if I were you, I'd sit down and be still. Meggie contemplated this for a moment and replied, "If I were you, I'd be an adult."

Neither parent appreciated my outburst of laughter nor my "that was a good one, Meggie." But it was.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
She couldn't quite get herself to cooperate and her mother says something like, if I were you, I'd sit down and be still. Meggie contemplated this for a moment and replied, "If I were you, I'd be an adult."

LMAO XD
Ok, that was a good one, I snorted pretty hard at that retort XD

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I write songs. Some might be o.k. , I'm no ed Sheehan or whatever, but I can not sing.

I have 1 or 2 that might interest somebody someday, so me and wifey were discussing the possibility of some one actually buying them.
Daughter goes " not if your singing it."

You ever chase a kid around the house with an electric bass?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
I don't have any children, so I'm going to be cruel to my little brother.
We were in the family car, many years ago, when something caught his eye at the roadside, and he made the earnest query;
"Why should such a man burn his grass?"

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My daughter is 2.5 years old. I recently showed her the "pull thumb off" magic trick. I proceeded with the trick, and pretended I threw it across the room, to which she looked. I then pretended to pull it out of her ear and put it back on. She was not amused. Next she says, "My tun". (My turn) She pretends to pull her thumb off and throws it across the room. I said "where'd it go?" To which she says, "It'sin my pockie!" (it's in my pocket), and pretends to pull it out of her pocket.

I was amused.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

HAHA that is hilarious! I would have laughed my butt off too!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
We have 6 year old granddaughter...before she started school this past year, she had a slight speech problem.....had trouble with her S words.....So Scooter became Cooter, She would say, I want to go ride on my Cooter.....child still has no idea why I would loose it evertime she said Cooter. AKA Scooter.

Haha omg wow!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

HAHA! That is funny.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I went to see my granddaughter last week (she's 2, precocious, and too smart for her own good). When I got there she was wearing only underwear but immediately asked to go outside. As it was a hot day and I didn't want her tender feet to burn on the pavement I told her she'd have to wear shoes. She considered it for a moment and said, "I don't want to wear shoes-I want to wear my feet today".
I laughed as I helped her put on her shoes anyway and said, "You're so cute; I'm going to have to kiss your face off". As I leaned in to kiss her she put her hand out to stop me and deadpanned, "Don't even think about it".

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
52 granddad now .
One of my boys was born with the secret of life .
Always went around with a knowing look . Spent years trying to get him to tell it all he ever did was give me a small Ill never tell smile .

Really still bugs me to this day . Have you ever just looked into there eyes ?
around 8 its starts to disapire what a shame .

will say I learned just as much from my kids as I every learned any other way from the mouth of babys is not just a random saying .
PS true story I lived in pa as a youngster you know 5000 years agaio or so .
anyway a tractor trailer got stuck under a bridge it being to low to pass under .
so it stayed there for a wile untill some 9 year old kid comes along and says let teh air out of the tires .
I know its true as it made the 6 pm news .

As adults we look for complicated solutions to simple problems kids have not got the yet

top topics

<< 1   >>

join