It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounting that Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett Worked to Keep SPYGATE Hidden.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hear the Obamas and VJ came from a different planet

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Why are people so willing to take a bullet for these two?

I always said our government had been infiltrated with traitors, still not sure what their real agenda is though.

I wish they would end up in jail, but some flunky will take the fall.

I don't know if it is possible to get our country back, but I do believe Trump was chosen.

Some additional light will be shone on this scandal when DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testifies before Congress this coming Tuesday, June 5th. Some high-ranking FBI officials will also testify on that date.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

Since Horowitz is testifying on June 5th, it's expected that the 2nd installment of the huge I.G. Report will be made public before then.

The Inspector General's testimony before Congress will be broadcast live, next Tuesday.

Info At: theconservativetreehouse.com...-149874

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

It looks like Obama's Spygate scandal really is going to dwarf Watergate, doesn't it?

No.

Not even close.

Stop reading propaganda sources and wait till all of the real information comes out.

ATS would have 80% fewer posts if everyone waited until your definition of "real information" was available.

May be the first star I've ever given you! For once we are in agreement.

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Valerie Jarrett is the one who made up that story about Benghazi being caused by a youtube video. They had that guy that made the video thrown in jail. It's not hard to believe that she would try to cover up for spygate too.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

It looks like Obama's Spygate scandal really is going to dwarf Watergate, doesn't it?

No.

Not even close.

Stop reading propaganda sources and wait till all of the real information comes out.

ATS would have 80% fewer posts if everyone waited until your definition of "real information" was available.

May be the first star I've ever given you! For once we are in agreement.

I wasn't saying that it would be a GOOD thing to have 80% fewer posts on ATS. ATS is discussion forum. Anytime you get a group of people together, they will discuss theories, news articles, experiences, etc..

But thanks for the star!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
Valerie Jarrett is the one who made up that story about Benghazi being caused by a youtube video. They had that guy that made the video thrown in jail. It's not hard to believe that she would try to cover up for spygate too.

Valerie is a public relations expert who knows how to do many things. It's just unfortunate that she learned her trade in crooked Chicago.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The irony is that Obama gate is just the tip of the iceberg that is coming out!

We are going to need a bigger GITMO!

I was thinking more along the lines of a traitors cemetery. Probably need something the size of a landfill. If I recall, treason is still accompanied by capital punishment.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yeah, they're always slippery about what they're up to aren't they?

Valerie Jarrett was born as Valerie Bowman on November 14, 1956, to American parents in Shiraz, Iran. Following is some vital information about several key, extremely radical influences in Jarrett's life.

In October 2012 it was revealed that for several months, Jarrett, who had no experience in international negotiations, had been leading secret negotiations with representatives of Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, in an effort to develop normalized relations between the U.S. and Iran.

VALERIE JARRETT - Discover the Networks from archive.is (this is the site that should be used before linking something you think might be memory holed and not saved on the waybackmachine)

Valerie Jarrett - LittleSis archive.is link
edit on 29-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No.

Not even close.

Yopu mean the real info from investigations that you didnt even want to happen, and said that only right wing nuts wanted?

hahahaa!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes. Please keep supplying totally fake news from awful sources that are opinion pieces not vetted fact.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Until Roseanne’s tweet I didn’t know who Valerie Jarrett was. Now things are getting interesting. Thanks for getting the word out. I have mush research to do.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Until Roseanne’s tweet I didn’t know who Valerie Jarrett was. Now things are getting interesting. Thanks for getting the word out. I have mush research to do.

Yea people forget that she orchestrated some ME disasters including the monetary gift to the Mullahs and ISIS. The old bait and switch lies game of say one thing while doing another is the VJ I have observed.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: tribal
First to star and flag. Thanks for this. People are becoming numb to it. Keep the fire burning!

IF the DOJ ever gets around to issuing the first indictment, that will awaken people. Andy McCabe was referred to the DOJ for criminal charges way back on April 9th. You'd think he'd be indicted already.

That will be the only way i even pay attention anymore... Unfortunately that is the game. I, like many, have a life. No offense..

I'm just getting worn out I'm afraid

If you're getting "worn out", it's probably due to the mass amount of "collusion" and "Mueller" B.S. coming out of the mainstream media. YOU are in the majority my friend.

Ha, I am shielded from all MSM. I consume none. I come to ATS and then I make the decision to explore further. ATS has definitely showed me there is no right or left. So in that sense, why waste your time... other than the times your rights are going to be trampled.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Oh look a new enemy. Brought to the forefront by Roseanne Barr.
How avant garde.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No. It looks like another lie he is hoping will catch fire.

Aren't you paying attention?

Everyone so far is saying no. Didn't happen. Any actions taken were legal and warranted.
edit on 5302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Just saying that threads are often started before "all the facts" are known.

Sure. Honest OP's would not present the information in the manner you have and would have stated it was pure speculation. You have not. You are making statements you cannot prove and, in fact, may be incorrect.

You're free to put mine on your personal "ignore this poster!" list, cause I'm not stopping. Just getting started, in fact.

I know. Just like many others, you lack the integrity to be honest and will continue to push propaganda as truth.

It's sad that you choose to be a sheep.

It's funny how you talk about quality posts, when your response to the OP was -

"No".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

a reply to: introvert

Just saying that threads are often started before "all the facts" are known.

Sure. Honest OP's would not present the information in the manner you have and would have stated it was pure speculation. You have not. You are making statements you cannot prove and, in fact, may be incorrect.

You're free to put mine on your personal "ignore this poster!" list, cause I'm not stopping. Just getting started, in fact.

I know. Just like many others, you lack the integrity to be honest and will continue to push propaganda as truth.

It's sad that you choose to be a sheep.

It's funny how you talk about quality posts, when your response to the OP was -

"No".

I said more than just that.

Correct?

Not sure why you have to be so blatantly dishonest.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh look a new enemy. Brought to the forefront by Roseanne Barr.
How avant garde.

Valerie is far from a new enemy. With your head as far up the left's ass as it is, you should know that. Or are you being your typical willfully ignorant self?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh look, another empty post. Brought to us by the icon of one liners on ATS.
How droll.

Donation/Grant Recipients
Showing 1-10 of 29 :: see all
Barack Obama 44th President of the United States
• 9 contributions · $17,300 ('02→'07)
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Political Fundraising Committee for Democratic Senatorial Candidates
• 2 contributions · $11,000 ('02→'05)
Dick Durbin US Senator and Representative from Illinois
• 12 contributions · $8,550 ('96→'08)
Democratic National Committee
• 2 contributions · $6,000 ('00→'01)
John Kerry 68th US Secretary of State, Senator from Massachusetts
• 3 contributions · $6,000 ('04)
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
• 1 contribution · $5,000 ('05)
Hopefund Inc. Political Action Committee
• 1 contribution · $5,000 ('05)
Jesse L Jackson Jr US Representative from Illinois
• 5 contributions · $4,500 ('02→'08)
Harold Ford Jr Managing director at Morgan Stanley; former US Representative from Tennessee
• 2 contributions · $4,200 ('05→'06)
Rahm Emanuel Mayor of Chicago: Former White House Chief of Staff
• 2 contributions · $2,000 ('02→'05)

Valerie Jarrett

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Valerie Jarrett's family was tracked for decades by American intelligence and law enforcement, because of their ties to global communism.

FBI Files via Judicial Watch: www.cnsnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join