It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

So, hear this young people, we will not throw you to the lions.

Agreed

There are way too many old blokes like me on ATS, some younger opinion is absolutely welcomed in my opinion.
I have a natural duty of care for young people as a father, and if they are being dicks then I'll speak to them as a father, not be angry and unkind as seen in this thread.
I can take the abuse but I'm old, it can be more hurtful to someone younger, no way I'll let it slide when I see it.
ATS needs more younger members...and less angry MGTOW blokes lol
o my goodness. The white knight

And me too, the pink knight.
No. I know you and the spirit that drives that shell you inhabit.
Jezebel too was redheaded and haughty. I am almost certain jezebel is even the model your avatar alludes too whether you know it or not. I suspect you do not know it consciously.
You are no defender of anyone but your own selfish interests, this I know.
You are unique in this thread. I will not banter with you. You are too far gone. You will most likely carry the weight of that spirit to your grave just as your spirits forbearer did.
I have very little time nor patience with this spirit. I will barely even #post with you.
I know you!

Put the court transcript where your mouth is.

You are weird.
I have never been divorced or even in a criminal or civil court for anything.
THIS is called transference.

You actually equate me to your exes, amirite

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

Lol that would be interesting reading after seeing how he interacts with 17 year old girls, I can only imagine the horrors of being married to him.

Exactly, we would get the true picture of who this person (these people) really is in the eyes of those that have the expertise to catch little nuances and slip ups during a trial.
edit on 16CDT09America/Chicago02190930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Lol again, yes!
He does have a thing about saying 'it doesn't get you laid' in between silly label calling. The thing is though I have a healthy, respectful, and loving sex life with my female friends.
Dude needs to learn how to interact with people generally instead of thumping his chest about what a man he is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Agreed

There are way too many old blokes like me on ATS, some younger opinion is absolutely welcomed in my opinion.
I have a natural duty of care for young people as a father, and if they are being dicks then I'll speak to them as a father, not be angry and unkind as seen in this thread.
I can take the abuse but I'm old, it can be more hurtful to someone younger, no way I'll let it slide when I see it.

Jezebel too was redheaded and haughty. I am almost certain jezebel is even the model your avatar alludes too whether you know it or not. I suspect you do not know it consciously.
You are unique in this thread. I will not banter with you. You are too far gone. You will most likely carry the weight of that spirit to your grave just as your spirits forbearer did.
I have very little time nor patience with this spirit. I will barely even #post with you.
I know you!

You are weird.

I have no exes, you are grasping. Now how did justice fail you? Or better yet tell us of your bad choices in life and why you choose to wallow.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm with you on the whole campaign for equal consideration in law thing, and if this group was just about that I'd support them.
But it is not, MGTOW just seems to be anger and hatred towards women. Even Bulwarkz here represents that anger, the way he's interacting with a 17 year old girl on a forum which is mostly devoid of interesting younger people.
She's held up well to him though

Exactly, prove injustice and I'm there for you.

She did hold up well and because of her young age she may have limited life's experiences dealing with underlying psychological issues some men and women have and who don't know how to deal with their problems, such as we are seeing here. So, hear this young people, we will not throw you to the lions.
lol, you guys talk like you thought she was mature and all. Now she MUST be defended as a young girl. Virtue signal much?
Yes, the jezebel spirit is present

No, she will be defended from abusive people like you. You are continually getting it wrong,

Heh, I responded to her in kind. No matter how much she lies about it.

So, you spent the entire thread trying to make a person the topic. That equates to petty gossip

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Why are you here whining about women then???
What have they done to you as a gender?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Agreed

I know you!

You are weird.

I have no exes, you are grasping. Now how did justice fail you? Or better yet tell us of your bad choices in life and why you choose to wallow.

I love my life.
I am extremely blessed.
I stand tall. I am comfortable in my skin.
I had 1 great love.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

dude. No matter how many times you say it it is still blatantly false based upon every post I made.
I am not whining.
I think I got it Made.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I had 1 great love.
Only one?
Gosh I've been in love multiple times, some only a year or so but massive love.
These days I am not chasing 'new love' because I enjoy my life with my female friends, but if I met someone who made me go 'wow' at a party or something then I'll chase her of course.

You may remember a few pages back I said my ex who we only split because I didn't want a child with another woman, travelled the world together, never fell out of love with each other.
If she ever dumps her ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ bloke we'll be back together in a heartbeat, having some drinks with her at the beach in an hour or so.
edit on 23-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am going to teach you something now. Though you do not deserve it.
The thing that irks women about men?
Is that we can be comfortable being in our "own" skin.
They hate that about us. I mean seriously hate it.

Why? Because they can NEVER stop wanting to be someone else. Absolutely true fact.
That is what makeup and fashion is all about.
That is why 75% of all merchandise is aimed and directed @ womens vanity.
Hypergamy is key to understanding the woman today as her "shackles" are removed.
It is their world now and you are a temporal accessory, period. Not because you are not man enough. They just get bored with what they already have.
Unless bound by a covenant the good girl may never surface in order for them to weather a few storms and they will eventually trade up even if it is just for something new and exciting.

For a pua this is glory days. You just have to know the score.
For any man that seeks companionship.
Dogs work pretty well. Sex is easily attainable because of daddy issues
Eh.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I had 1 great love.
Only one?
Gosh I've been in love multiple times, some only a year or so but massive love.
These days I am not chasing 'new love' because I enjoy my life with my female friends, but if I met someone who made me go 'wow' at a party or something then I'll chase her of course.

You may remember a few pages back I said my ex who we only split because I didn't want a child with another woman, travelled the world together, never fell out of love with each other.
If she ever dumps her ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ bloke we'll be back together in a heartbeat, having some drinks with her at the beach in an hour or so.

Remember my fish analogy from this topic before?
You do not understand the love from a covenant bond.
This love comes through working together in getting through hardship. It goes way past sexual gratification as a goal.
It uses sex as the bond in a covenant where 2 become 1 in sex being exclusive between just the 2...forming a bond between each other.

It has nothing to do with the pursuit of the perfect orgasm.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Wow, you have such a poor view of women, do you think maybe it's something in the water wherever you live?
I don't know any women like you describe, but then I don't know any blokes like you either.
As I said, if you spoke to a 17 year old girl in my local pub like you have in this thread, multiple blokes would give you a beating, the CCTV would be deleted, and nobody would call the cops.
...that ain't me being a keyboard warrior either, I'd sit down watching with my pint as other men did it, and laugh as you were thrown out into the street.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wow, you have such a poor view of women, do you think maybe it's something in the water wherever you live?
I don't know any women like you describe, but then I don't know any blokes like you either.
As I said, if you spoke to a 17 year old girl in my local pub like you have in this thread, multiple blokes would give you a beating, the CCTV would be deleted, and nobody would call the cops.
...that ain't me being a keyboard warrior either, I'd sit down watching with my pint as other men did it, and laugh as you were thrown out into the street.
she just now spoke of her age. Maybe they should be over 18 to post in an adult forum. Or at least let us know they are children first

Even worse is that after she showed her pics you started seriously flirting with her.
If you knew she was 17 I am sure you would have been defending her earlier where it was obvious you began flirting and lusting
edit on 23-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Dude, now it is you projecting your perception of ideal love. Don't be so lame. If that floats your boat then do the covenant thing, but it doesn't seem to be very successful for you seeing how grumpy you seem to be.
Your ideal of love is not everyone's.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Dude, now it is you projecting your perception of ideal love. Don't be so lame. If that floats your boat then do the covenant thing, but it doesn't seem to be very successful for you seeing how grumpy you seem to be.

Thank you!
The point, which you accept, is that you do not understand the level of love I describe...because you are a fish

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

she just now spoke of her age. Maybe they should be over 18 to post in an adult forum. Or at least let us know they are children first

Maybe just be less grumpy to other people generally?
What did you call her again? Was it slut? I mean come on why would you use a term like that to any woman.
Saying that though, I'll wear the slut label with pride lol

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thank you!
The point, which you accept, is that you do not understand the level of love I describe...because you are a fish

Lol, I can't keep up with your labels, simp, soyboy, white knight, pua, and now fish.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Even worse is that after she showed her pics you started seriously flirting with her.
If you knew she was 17 I am sure you would have been defending her earlier where it was obvious you began flirting and lusting
I didn't see her pics mate so don't be silly.
And flirting? Really? I've just been respectful and friendly, the complete opposite of you.
I'm a father of a son only a few years older than her, I am always in caring dad mode to young people, same as I want all old blokes my age to treat everyone else's young people.

I think you are projecting your own issues here.
No, I care for young people, and even though the age of consent in the UK is 16, you won't see me flirting with someone that age, the lowest I'll go these days is early 20's...any lower would seem creepy to me even if it's legal.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No. I GAVE you the fish analogy.
You have no idea why I offer you a towel.
In your mind you are not wet...because you think you are a fish.
I can only hope and speak to you like a man until you see the scales disappear.a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join