It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

Or, how many single fathers from the UK could you have been with already?

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.
You do amuse me though so there is that.

Dude, are you paying attention.
She is 17 and claims she has anecdotal evidence from all the single fathers she met from the UK IN HER COUNTRY.
I just called her a slut. But we know she is actually lying about, right?
That is why I called her out.
She is 17 and claims she knows all these men, some of them from the UK.
SO if we were to take her word for it, she is an accomplished floozy @17.
But we know she is just lying, right?
Sheesh man, you fall for all the girls and their mischief, DONTCHA?

Gosh, you really are unkind aren't you.
On the internet I take people on their typed words, it's the only option because I can't verify anything either way, so for any meaningful discussion I default to accepting what others express on face value.
If Warrier was my 17 year old daughter I'd be baying for your blood dude, how can you be so unkind?
Slut? Really? I'm a slut as well then, I love recreational loving sex with female friends who equally don't want commitment.

You are just a woman hater fella, face it, you have deep issues with women and just want to be a victim in your whiny little boys MGTOW club.
Lame as #.
Once again, I am not the one whining, you are.
Are you saying because she is a girl you must defend her?
This all came from her. Just because I gave her experiences a label you go all white knight.
It will not get you laid.

Are you projecting your sexual frustration?
Did I teach you about projecting?
Do you need cheerleaders for courage?

Did I hit a nerve? Ewww

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm with you on the whole campaign for equal consideration in law thing, and if this group was just about that I'd support them.
But it is not, MGTOW just seems to be anger and hatred towards women. Even Bulwarkz here represents that anger, the way he's interacting with a 17 year old girl on a forum which is mostly devoid of interesting younger people.
She's held up well to him though

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm with you on the whole campaign for equal consideration in law thing, and if this group was just about that I'd support them.
But it is not, MGTOW just seems to be anger and hatred towards women. Even Bulwarkz here represents that anger, the way he's interacting with a 17 year old girl on a forum which is mostly devoid of interesting younger people.

Exactly, prove injustice and I'm there for you.

She did hold up well and because of her young age she may have limited life's experiences dealing with underlying psychological issues some men and women have and who don't know how to deal with their problems, such as we are seeing here. So, hear this young people, we will not throw you to the lions.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The simple fact the member is attempting to display as much venom as possible is enough indication that something is a miss....

it's called #posting.
I fire back, i am not the primary action but always in response.
But you are always in character.

Me and my group?
I have only, ONLY spoken for myself.
I do not associate or emulate any group.
I relate to being a man...and choosing the path less traveled.
I do not relate to any group.
I am speaking MY MIND, not anyone elses.
You however fall under the category of group think.
You and the others address me, like I am a group and you can not find one post of mine where I identify with a group or tried to piggyback off another like you are doing.

Outside of becoming HUGELY CURIOUS about game I studied it and practiced it as like a social experiment of sorts.
Man, if I knew this stuff through my teens and 20's.
It is an absolute science.
Outside of studying game I do not affiliate or emulate, or anygate with groups such as mgtow.
I am not "a mgtow"
I am a trailblazer. I walk the earth comfortable in my own skin and the ridiculousness associated with this feminist culture is cast from me like water on a duck.
I not "a mgtow"
I only accept what the words mean as descriptive of my walk.
I recognized early on in reading sites like Return of Kings (RooshV, the most hated man on the inet. No, he really is the #1 hated man on the inet) I quickly realized that we all had similar stories. And here we thought our stories were unique and we all found shame in secrecy blaming ourselves. It is in a mans nature to own up to our failures.
But thanks to the inet we came to realize the game is rigged and what we thought is isolated occurances in our indivual lives are actually the norm in womens lives in manipulating men.
That was a huge eye opener for me.
Most of this is literally coming from the universities. They are literally training 3rd wave feminists in almost every university.
Crazy but true.
If you went to college and you are a woman, you have an almost certainty to come out of it both hating and manipulating men from that point on.

For me.
I am not mgtow.
I am a lone wolf. But I am most certainly going my own way, or better said as my own path.

But you. You come from a cookie cutter mold that is common and transparent in todays dysfunctional attempt at normalcy

I find it mildly humorous how you guys feel you have to defend this helpless child from her own situation she manifested.
White knights to the rescue.
It is ok little girl, they will protect you from that meany you are provoking

Again, she held her own with you. This is about you and your group that wants change but won't take the steps to affect change. Rather, than lay blame at the feet of the judicial process, you and your group just spew out hatred of women.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So, hear this young people, we will not throw you to the lions.

Agreed

There are way too many old blokes like me on ATS, some younger opinion is absolutely welcomed in my opinion.
I have a natural duty of care for young people as a father, and if they are being dicks then I'll speak to them as a father, not be angry and unkind as seen in this thread.
I can take the abuse but I'm old, it can be more hurtful to someone younger, no way I'll let it slide when I see it.
ATS needs more younger members...and less angry MGTOW blokes lol

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Agreed

There are way too many old blokes like me on ATS, some younger opinion is absolutely welcomed in my opinion.
I have a natural duty of care for young people as a father, and if they are being dicks then I'll speak to them as a father, not be angry and unkind as seen in this thread.
I can take the abuse but I'm old, it can be more hurtful to someone younger, no way I'll let it slide when I see it.

I want to see their court transcripts to see how justice was not served in their cases. Considering the abusive behaviour we've seen so far, I know we'll never see them.
edit on 16CDT08America/Chicago05980830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

She did hold up well and because of her young age she may have limited life's experiences dealing with underlying psychological issues some men and women have and who don't know how to deal with their problems, such as we are seeing here. So, hear this young people, we will not throw you to the lions.
lol, you guys talk like you thought she was mature and all. Now she MUST be defended as a young girl. Virtue signal much?
Yes, the jezebel spirit is present

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Agreed

I want to see their court transcripts to see how justice was not served in their cases. Considering the abusive behaviour we've seen so far, I know we'll never see them.
i am no victim.
I never played a victim card

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Agreed

o my goodness. The white knight

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

lol, you guys talk like you thought she was mature and all. Now she MUST be defended as a young girl. Virtue signal much?

No, she will be defended from abusive people like you. You are continually getting it wrong,

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Agreed

i am no victim.
I never played a victim card

If you suffered injustice at the hands of the judicial system, then you are a victim of injustice. But, you are playing another card, the hate transferrance card, but your hand is weak.
edit on 16CDT09America/Chicago00790930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Agreed

And me too, the pink knight.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

dude. I am #posting every single one of you. I did not single her out. I hit you much harder than her.
But now she is a child needing your protection. How gallant of you.
I am #posting every single one of you. Are you saying she is too immature to defend herself?
You say that, not me

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I will always defend a young person against angry old blokes like you, that ain't virtue signalling mate, if we'd been at my local pub and you spoke to a 17 year old girl like that you'd have loads of blokes willing to knock you out.
(can drink in bars from age 16 in the UK so long as you have a 'meal' plate of fries lol)
...honestly though you'd have a pool cue around your head and nobody would call the cops.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Oh no, she defends herself well, which is why I didn't realise she was 17, but I'll call you out being angry and unkind to her now I know she is 17.
Honestly, if you spoke to a 17 year old girl in my local pub like that you'd get a beating off multiple men and the CCTV would be deleted.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Agreed

No. I know you and the spirit that drives that shell you inhabit.
Jezebel too was redheaded and haughty. I am almost certain jezebel is even the model your avatar alludes too whether you know it or not. I suspect you do not know it consciously.
You are no defender of anyone but your own selfish interests, this I know.
You are unique in this thread. I will not banter with you. You are too far gone. You will most likely carry the weight of that spirit to your grave just as your spirits forbearer did.
I have very little time nor patience with this spirit. I will barely even #post with you.
I know you!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Agreed

No. I know you and the spirit that drives that shell you inhabit.
Jezebel too was redheaded and haughty. I am almost certain jezebel is even the model your avatar alludes too whether you know it or not. I suspect you do not know it consciously.
You are no defender of anyone but your own selfish interests, this I know.
You are unique in this thread. I will not banter with you. You are too far gone. You will most likely carry the weight of that spirit to your grave just as your spirits forbearer did.
I have very little time nor patience with this spirit. I will barely even #post with you.
I know you!

Put the court transcript where your mouth is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Oh no, she defends herself well, which is why I didn't realise she was 17, but I'll call you out being angry and unkind to her now I know she is 17.
Honestly, if you spoke to a 17 year old girl in my local pub like that you'd get a beating off multiple men and the CCTV would be deleted.
I was #posting her when you thought she was your grandma.
But this is how you become a moral icon, right?
It is called virtue signalling.
It is what jellyfish do to look moral.
You are the definition of most of mgtows names they had to give names to.
It does not get you laid, trust me

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I was #posting her when you thought she was your grandma.
But this is how you become a moral icon, right?
It is called virtue signalling.
It is what jellyfish do to look moral.
You are the definition of most of mgtows names they had to give names to.
It does not get you laid, trust me

Again, with the reference to sex by you. You need to look deep within and correct your faults, and face your demons.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Lol that would be interesting reading after seeing how he interacts with 17 year old girls, I can only imagine the horrors of being married to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join