It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Man utd player also....I'm a city fan.
I would have stood my ground but I know my limits and like my face.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH
a reply to: Mishmashum

if you run, you will some time twist your ankle, will you stop running forever or heal and continue to run once you're up again?

Tore my patellar tendon after running 4 miles every day. Knee surgery would help a little, but ultimately after years strengthening the surrounding muscle to compensate I know the leg is never going to be quite what it used to be.

Life's a lot like that. This, here, explains it in a way words alone can't...

You're gonna carry that weight.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

if you run, you will some time twist your ankle, will you stop running forever or heal and continue to run once you're up again?

Tore my patellar tendon after running 4 miles every day. Knee surgery would help a little, but ultimately after years strengthening the surrounding muscle to compensate I know the leg is never going to be be quite what it used to be.

Life's a lot like that. This, here, explains it in a way words alone can't...

But why you have to try to "move on" i don't understand, why is it not just a part of you from then on

About 3 years, almost 4 now some freak tried to rape me when i was 13 and he got it bad and i was ok, i have never tried to "move on" instead i just became someone else and i think i absorbed it and all the things that happened and i turned different i don't understand how you can "move on" instead of becoming what you have to become

I don't know how to explain maybe i don't say it correctly, if you happen to be hurt, you can avoid the pain or you can learn it and know how to ignore it and next time it doesn't hurt so much and you know how to handle it. Or you can run away from the pain and never try anything again because you are traumatized or whatever

Explain to me how please

Run away is not an option. Just so you know i can still remember the taste of blood in my mouth when i got hit hard, and i can still remember all of it and it changed things but i don't know about "moving on" because it seems like that's not how you take it down, it looks like running away only

I don't think i can explain what i wanted to say, probably not at all so i'm sorry, i just think that "carry that weight" means you are still at that point when the issue happened instead of just letting it become part of you,

It is not part of you, it is something someone gave you that you can't deal but you have to carry forever?

I don't know anything about how to say this, sorry

edit on 23-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

But why you have to try to "move on" i don't understand, why is it not just a part of you from then on

Death isn't that hard to deal with. Physical trauma, same thing. Betrayal when you have done everything in your power to protect and care for someone you love is something very few people have any mechanism to cope with.

Most people try to move into something new as a way to bury their feelings. Others occupy themselves in activities, but even if you are a workaholic with a packed schedule eventually it all catches up to you. The past is always there. None of that means letting it rule you, but the experience changes you.

About 3 years, almost 4 now some freak tried to rape me when i was 13 and he got it bad and i was ok, i have never tried to "move on" instead i just became someone else and i think i absorbed it and all the things that happened and i turned different i don't understand how you can "move on" instead of becoming what you have to become

At the age of 17 Fiona Apple wrote her now famous album Tidal as a way to deal with her rape. Pale September is about how she finally found a way to let her armor down. It is not about moving on, it's not even about trust or fear, it is about realizing the past is real. It happened.

Denying it or pretending it didn't happen or that it can't happen again is only lying to yourself.

Real strength is realizing that, not letting it stop you from living, but also learning any lessons that came with the experience to be smarter going into the future.

I am sorry that happened to you. No one should have to endure that.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's lame because you are lying low until things change. That won't happen without petition or protest.

It's lame because you/they refuse to acknowledge that the average behaviour of modern feminists now includes all other groups. You would be wise to join up with them in their protests to have your voices heard, but it appears wisdom and making good choices still alludes you/them. But affecting change really isn't your ultimate goal. We get it.
edit on 16CDT07America/Chicago00670730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

Or, how many single fathers from the UK could you have been with already?

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.
You do amuse me though so there is that.

Dude, are you paying attention.
She is 17 and claims she has anecdotal evidence from all the single fathers she met from the UK IN HER COUNTRY.
I just called her a slut. But we know she is actually lying about, right?
That is why I called her out.
She is 17 and claims she knows all these men, some of them from the UK.
SO if we were to take her word for it, she is an accomplished floozy @17.
But we know she is just lying, right?
Sheesh man, you fall for all the girls and their mischief, DONTCHA?

Gosh, you really are unkind aren't you.
On the internet I take people on their typed words, it's the only option because I can't verify anything either way, so for any meaningful discussion I default to accepting what others express on face value.
If Warrier was my 17 year old daughter I'd be baying for your blood dude, how can you be so unkind?
Slut? Really? I'm a slut as well then, I love recreational loving sex with female friends who equally don't want commitment.

You are just a woman hater fella, face it, you have deep issues with women and just want to be a victim in your whiny little boys MGTOW club.
Lame as #.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The simple fact the member is attempting to display as much venom as possible is enough indication that something is a miss....

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I said earlier I bet you've had your own bad experiences with guys yet you are not on here whining that all blokes are pricks. Every female friend of mine has had some similar experience, men are much more bastards to women in my opinion and compared to my twin sister, I thank my lucky stars I was born a bloke.
You are right, running away is lame as #, as if all women are bitches.

I'm liking seeing you hold a good fight with Mr Angry as well, for 17 you make a decent argument, and I'd tell you the same if you were my daughter.
ATS needs more younger opinions, too many old blokes like me here lol

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.

She is 17 and claims she has anecdotal evidence from all the single fathers she met from the UK IN HER COUNTRY.

On the internet I take people on their typed words, it's the only option because I can't verify anything either way, so for any meaningful discussion I default to accepting what others express on face value.
If Warrier was my 17 year old daughter I'd be baying for your blood dude, how can you be so unkind?
Slut? Really? I'm a slut as well then, I love recreational loving sex with female friends who equally don't want commitment.

You are just a woman hater fella, face it, you have deep issues with women and just want to be a victim in your whiny little boys MGTOW club.
Lame as #.
Once again, I am not the one whining, you are.
Are you saying because she is a girl you must defend her?
This all came from her. Just because I gave her experiences a label you go all white knight.
It will not get you laid.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Lame as #.
This all came from her. Just because I gave her experiences a label you go all white knight.

Are you projecting your sexual frustration?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The simple fact the member is attempting to display as much venom as possible is enough indication that something is a miss....

it's called #posting.
I fire back, i am not the primary action but always in response.
But you are always in character.

I find it mildly humorous how you guys feel you have to defend this helpless child from her own situation she manifested.
White knights to the rescue.
It is ok little girl, they will protect you from that meany you are provoking

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Lame as #.

Did I teach you about projecting?
Do you need cheerleaders for courage?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Lame as #.

Notice how you think it is all about sex!

Is it because I called her a floozy? It was her story, not mine

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

it's called #posting.

I find it mildly humorous how you guys feel you have to defend this helpless child from her own situation she manifested.

Again, she held her own with you. This is about you and your group that wants change but won't take the steps to affect change. Rather, than lay blame at the feet of the judicial process, you and your group just spew out hatred of women.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Lame as #.

Who are you to define her or anyone else?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Lame as #.

What a hypocrite.
You spent this entire thread attempting to redefine men

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

it's called #posting.

Again, she held her own with you. This is about you and your group that wants change but won't take the steps to affect change. Rather, than lay blame at the feet of the judicial process, you and your group just spew out hatred of women.

She did?
I called her fashionable boots, muckboots and she liked it

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

it's called #posting.

She did?
I called her fashionable boots, muckboots and she liked it

You see what you want to see.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just because I gave her experiences a label you go all white knight.
LMAO, now I know the member is 17 years old I'm in protective dad mode dude, and if I see her getting any # anywhere on ATS now I will defend her as if she is my daughter.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Lame as #.

What a hypocrite.
You spent this entire thread attempting to redefine men

I just called you and your group out on your # and you have failed to convince many of us here of your plights. Post the court transcript where you consider yourself to be hard done by, so we can understand what the issue is here.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join