It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just now tried but the 4 hour limit to edit is passed.
I was going to tractor supply for new muckboots this week.
Where did you get yours at?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
I just now tried but the 4 hour limit to edit is passed.
I was going to tractor supply for new muckboots this week.
Where did you get yours at?

These are like valenki boots, i'm not sure they are everywhere but maybe not in the US?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Pmsl, I love pink to look at, don't own any pink clothes though.
A girl with pink glittery eye shadow will get my attention every time, everyone needs some sparkle in their lives.
Funny engaging with different blokes in this thread, and really interesting reading their different ideas of what being a man is.
Perhaps I should work out in the park more like Bulwarkz lol

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

A girl with pink glittery eye shadow will get my attention every time, everyone needs some sparkle in their lives.
Funny engaging with different blokes in this thread, and really interesting reading their different ideas of what being a man is.

It's all glitter until the morning sun shows everything.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It's all glitter until the morning sun shows everything.

We call it bed-head here lol
MGTOW is still lame as # in my opinion though.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I do not work out. I work hard.
I am fortunate in that. The work is a solid workout. I sweat alot.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
You seem to live in some sort of utopia down there!

It’s just the same in the UK for men - women tell lies and fathers don’t get to see the children. In fact, the less fathers see their children the more money they have to pay. I’m sure you can see how that works out.

Only recently the CSA (now renamed), sent me a letter saying that I owed £40k in arrears, even though I didn’t. To go to the mother of children who are now in their mid twenties.

If I didn’t come up with the money in a month they were going to forcibly sell my house, even though I have children living with me now and my wife owns half of it. The CSA told me I had to prove I didn’t owe the money and they didn’t have to prove I did! This sort of stuff happens all the time in the UK.

In my experience, the system in the UK from the courts downwards is rigged against men.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe

It’s just the same in the UK for men - women tell lies and fathers don’t get to see the children. In fact, the less fathers see their children the more money they have to pay. I’m sure you can see how that works out.

Only recently the CSA (now renamed), sent me a letter saying that I owed £40k in arrears, even though I didn’t. To go to the mother of children who are now in their mid twenties.

If I didn’t come up with the money in a month they were going to forcibly sell my house, even though I have children living with me now and my wife owns half of it. The CSA told me I had to prove I didn’t owe the money and they didn’t have to prove I did! This sort of stuff happens all the time in the UK.

In my experience, the system in the UK from the courts downwards is rigged against men.

But he is from the UK.... Are you sure this is what happens on that country?

So weird, all guys i met from there are entirely different, they have all the words and know their way around.

I have never met a guy from the UK that wasn't already street wise, i don't know what your talking about. Maybe i don't know many guys from that country but the ones i know are nothing like what you describe

This i give you, this is not only on the UK, this is in general all over the world, but this goes back to man because they were the ones saying women were weak and had to be "protected" and it backfired in the end

So what, what are you going to do about it? Form little groups to cry about it? Or be a normal adult and turns thing around and make everything better for everyone not just your male kind or whatever

"Make males great again" maybe works for you?

What do you have in your mind?
edit on 22-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

We share work ethics at least then...just I'm not a whiny MGTOW guy lol

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It is a utopia here, why do you think so many people come here on holiday?!
They don't go to the north east lol

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yes you are. You whine about mgtow almost every post.
Every post you whine. So when you continually say otherwise you continually prove in print you are a liar that projects and uses transference.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

But he is from the UK.... Are you sure this is what happens on that country?

So weird, all guys i met from there are entirely different, they have all the words and know their way around.

I have never met a guy from the UK that wasn't already street wise, i don't know what your talking about. Maybe i don't know many guys from that country but the ones i know are nothing like what you describe

This i give you, this is not only on the UK, this is in general all over the world, but this goes back to man because they were the ones saying women were weak and had to be "protected" and it backfired in the end

So what, what are you going to do about it? Form little groups to cry about it? Or be a normal adult and turns thing around and make everything better for everyone not just your male kind or whatever

"Make males great again" maybe works for you?

What do you have in your mind?

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

Or, how many single fathers from the UK could you have been with already?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

oh poor guy, you are loosing motivation. you had to get into cheap insults?

So that's the end of it, you don't have any conversation skills and you disguise that by saying i'm immature, you can't even talk to a 17 year old and keep things interesting you dumb old fool

you are not sophisticated in any way, you are Boring

i know guys that are the real deal you are just fake and pretentious but it's too late for you, you lost it

anyway it was fun picking on you but it got boring too fast, as expected, too bad old man, keep going
edit on 22-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes you are. You whine about mgtow almost every post.
Every post you whine. So when you continually say otherwise you continually prove in print you are a liar that projects and uses transference.

No, I mock MGTOW, massive difference lol

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Are you only 17? I thought you were older, didn't really know how old but you seem pretty mature to me.
I'm friends with all my mates kids, they range from mid teens to mid 20's now, we all party together and have a laugh, age doesn't discriminate in my tribe, just are you a decent person is all that counts.

Don't worry about Bulwarkz, he's probably just beating his chest a bit trying to prove to everyone how manly he is lol
...and he's just a guy on the internet, means nothing, same as me

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.
You do amuse me though so there is that.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I know that most people will use that against me so I never say, but it does not matter is not like the day I turn 18 suddenly I will think different or change any way, I think that idea that age really is the difference is dumb

I am living on my own since about October last year, I can do well by myself and people who use my age to dismiss me are running away only, lame people

Anyway things really got boring with the cheap insult and all that, is like when someone doesn't have anything better they insult, more lame even

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.
You do amuse me though so there is that.

I live on a different country than my family, they went back home and i decided to stay here. There is no difference to me if i will be 18 soon, is the same. A number doesn't change things for me and i can do as i need to do for me because i know how to go around in life on my own

I don't understand why people think that you have to be old to know things, i'm not old but i'm not dumb i have seen and lived lots of things that even other people will never see

And here we go again because of age is always the problem when trying to talk with guys like that, gets tiring very soon

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Age is just a number to me, and yes dismissing someone's opinion because they are 17 is lame as #.
I bet you've had your heart broken by a few prick blokes before but you're not whining that all blokes are pricks like matey who whines about women.

Don't be put off by matey, he's aggressive with everyone who disagrees with him. Chuckle about it and thank your lucky stars you aren't with such a guy.

I genuinely thought you were older though so you must have a decent head on your shoulders for 17. My son is early 20's and mature emotionally and intellectually...smile at yourself next mirror you pass.

EDIT
...and Bulwarkz, I've grown up all my life with my twin sis as I've said, I prefer being a man, female challenges with prick blokes are pretty common still. You gotta look at both sides fella, it's much easier in life being a man, women take a lot of #, not that you'd ever agree lol
edit on 22-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

...and you wouldn't agree because you don't understand. No women could confide to you with your MGTOW bull# attitude.
You need to talk and listen to women mate, trust, respect, emotions, understanding etc etc.

...and before you make more bull# up, for the record, my reply to Warrier was with the same basic love I have for all young people I know. I am like dad to loads of young adults, that's our job as humans in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
double post
edit on 22-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join