It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What I am finding happening in this new generation is - - parents who fall out of love - - remain close to each other as they evolve in their new lives.

Ex's, their children, step-children, current spouses etc - - become an extended family.

Now to me - - that is healthy.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I married a foreigner, been good these last 20 years...

A lot of couples are just not marring, too much a pain.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you for the reply. Like I said, it’s more closer to my generation I speak of. A lot came from broken homes. This makes them feel that men are expendable.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Nope. I’m all for equality. The problem is, there is far too much manipulation of someone when they claim to be ‘in love’. Love does not manipulate.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Thank you for the reply. Like I said, it’s more closer to my generation I speak of. A lot came from broken homes. This makes them feel that men are expendable.

Sounds like the responsibility is on men, to me.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So men are the only responsible party for broken homes?!?

Hate men much?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How old are you? Im 38 and I can tell you that any woman near my age absolutely do fall into the majority category I speak of. I suspect you’re a little older. It’s the generation X and mellinials I speak of.

And yes, I fall into the category of a father who had his two kids taken away from him by a psociopath. They are Beings raised 11 months of the year by crazy. Oh yeah, my ex didn’t have a father either. Men are expendable to women in my age group. ‘The majority’ just looking for a meal ticket coupled with endless fantasies.

I'm 72.

But, I have 2 daughters and a granddaughter.

I had to divorce my kids father because he was jealous of them. He did not want to share me, even with them.

His interest in them was so great - - - that the 4 year old had to fish the 2 year old out of the swimming pool - - - while daddy was too involved in his TV program.

It was the one and only time I left them with him to run to the store for 20 minutes.

Annee, I sympathize as a woman who married the wrong man. My 1st left my 5 year old to hold my head by the hair out of water when I had a grand mal seizure. He didn't want to see me when I was like that. I obviously didn't look like the young gorgeous perfect model he married. He was a dick.

At this point, I still disagree...women and men are different in specific ways to create a balance whole when they come together. I was immature and accepted I still was responsible for making a bad choice. Both sexes will always be needed to create a viable and healthy civilization. Both sexes are definitely needed to create a natural balance via evolution.

I fear feministic ideas of spermal evolution believing men are not necessary. Same came be said vice versa. We need to recognize that we will all accomplish more by recognizing the true benefits of each other even when we may seem opposed. We all want the same 'fantasy' it is simply perceived by different perspectives. In recognizing this, many will find they don't have to suffer loneliness but can come together on common ground.

Life is never all or nothing! Equal compromising creates happiness for all and is inclusive.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

the manipulation has always been there... the if you love me you will change this or that about yourself...
the if you don't, I am leaving, ect, ect, ect....
I finally got to the point where it was like this is what, who I am, if you can't accept me like that, then you can't accept me and we aren't meant for each other. time to part ways so we both can find someone we can be happy with.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Responsibility is on men to not get fooled again. Amen.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

except, your statement would be more accurate if you were to say that PEOPLE have the responsibility not to be fooled again.. or do you think that it's just women who are tricking guys, the guys never trick the women?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I had one girlfriend out of 4 that didnt totally screw with my life, and man was she perfect. She ended up moving 500 miles away for chiropractic school and that was that. One day I sent a very short, mild, "hey hope youre doing well!" message and she proceeded to ghost me, blocking me on all social media. The rest of my ex's quite literally almost destroyed my life, cheated multiple times despite being adamantly against cheating, they legitimately messed my psyche up with repeated and consistent verbal abuse, lies, manipulative tactics, black magic (yea...), psychological projection, and more. I guess it was my fault for not leaving them earlier?

Guys are responsible for a lot of the issues that go on in relationships, but I have to admit, coming from an older millenial too, some of the mindsets and attitudes of a lot of millenial women, especially in certain areas, are incredibly off putting and sometimes downright insidiously judgemental. Its no wonder a lot of guys only focus on appearances of women, a lot of them would turn gay or abstain from all intimacy if they made personality and behavior an important factor (not all the time obviously)

Unfortunately for me, personality and actual intimacy are just as important as physical attraction, and even more unfortunately, being disabled, I am essentially cock blocked by social norms and money lust 99.9% of the time, and the .1% of the time that a woman doesnt judge my disabled state, they either have horrific personalities/behavioral history, or im simply not intimately attracted, which I gather is my short coming.

Ive accepted that I may lead the rest of my life with friends and family, but no woman to sleep with regularly, and that doesnt bother me much now. Not to say I wont try here and there, surely im going to do my best to be as nice, wise, and healthy as possible, but be that as it may, money seems to be more important than how decent I am as a man, inside and out, regardless of the now higher percentages of females in higher paying jobs in my generation, than men.

Maybe one day they'll just eradicate men and start reproducing females only via invitro, selective breeding. Wouldnt be surprised if some ultra feminist psychos dream of that lol.

Fortunately, however, i am stubborn as a bull and hold fast hope.

edit on 5292018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Responsibility is on men to not get fooled again. Amen.

So women are responsible for every bad desiscion you made in your life?

Hate women much?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So men are the only responsible party for broken homes?!?

Hate men much?

Actually, I love men.

But, it is their responsibility to evolve - - as relationships evolve.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I fear feministic ideas of spermal evolution believing men are not necessary.

This is not an idea/belief - - it is a fact - - scientifically.

Men need to evolve - - as society evolves.

Women have been evolving. Men can not stay the same.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You're correct of course. I'm just taking a malecentric stance because I'm a male.

I agree it's a two-way street.

Annee, however, is the one who made the statement that the responsibility falls on men. That's what I was replying to.

edit on 29-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

crazy man and sorry to hear that, I really try not to take my athletic ability and things like that for granted, it's one of the reasons why I still workout so hard and do things like that because I don't want to feel like I'm wasting something that someone else wishes they could do

I saw someone today while I went for a walk who had a bad physical disability and it was a total mind changer, I feel like we as a society need to do more with our medical system to help people instead of try to profit from their suffering, we could be working together a lot better
edit on 29-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh don't worry--I hate all the genders equally

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23445280]
Annee, however, is the one who made the statement that the responsibility falls on men. That's what I was replying to.

Yes.

Man's responsibility falls on himself.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: CreationBro

crazy man and sorry to hear that, I really try not to take my athletic ability and things like that for granted, it's one of the reasons why I still workout so hard and do things like that because I don't want to feel like I'm wasting something that someone else wishes they could do

I saw someone today while I went for a walk who had a bad physical disability and it was a total mind changer, I feel like we as a society need to do more with our medical system to help people instead of try to profit from their suffering, we could be working together a lot better

Sounds like youre motivated man. Thats really good.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23445280]

Yes.

Man's responsibility falls on himself.

Yeah that sounds good now, when it's not in the context you posted it earlier where it made no sense.

Your tactics are tiresome and exasperating. T&C's prevent me from continuing this exchange. My low tolerance for talking in circles prevents me.

edit on 29-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join