It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London cyclists too white, male and middle class,.. vow to tackle diversity 'problem'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

city’s walking and cycling commissioner

O em G

walking....and...cycling....commissioner.

second...the way it's perceived ????? Cycling ?????

Jesus H.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

O em G

Jesus H.

I'm just postulating but I bet his paycheck has many digits of tax payer funding...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

O em G

Jesus H.

I'm just postulating but I bet his paycheck has many digits of tax payer funding...

you are probably dead on. I just cant...

so many things to say here...but it's futile. Like resisting the Borg.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I bet his paycheck has many digits of tax payer funding...

and you know what's even more Ironic...majority of that funding comes from white people.

Oh the irony...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I bet his paycheck has many digits of tax payer funding...

and you know what's even more Ironic...majority of that funding comes from white people.

Oh the irony...

I know we are living in some kind of backwards world, up is down left is right and trump is POTUS...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

you know what...I realize why you say that....but..do you get it that it's the reaction by the people to the lunacy that is starting to surround us.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

what is so great about diversity?

what benefits or advantages does it being the nation of Britain or any other country for that matter?

Why is diversity regarded as a good thing when we only have to look at whats happening in Europe to show it achieves extremely little that is positive but a hell of a lot that is negative and undesirable.

How does diversity make Britain a better country??

The only benefit I am aware of is the culinary extension to the national diet and what is do great about that anyway. ????????????????

Off that we haven't heard much about diversity for a few years now. I just assumed they had achieved their racial mixing agenda and so they did need to use the word anymore.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Not much.

what benefits or advantages does it being the nation of Britain or any other country for that matter?

it dissolves cohesion among the population. That's the..."benefit".

The only benefit I am aware of is the culinary extension to the national diet and what is do great about that anyway. ????????????????

agreed. That's about the only thing. Oh...and everyone can do without it.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Absolutely it's not starting it's been around for some time now. In my opinion he is not the answer to our problems, but hey I could be wrong . My personal belief is he owes someone big-time, likely a Rothschild for bailing him out of bankruptcy back in the 90s.
edit on 30-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

In my opinion he is not the answer to our problems, but hey I could be wrong

I cant disagree with you...because I just dont know. I think nobody does.

My personal belief is he owes someone big-time, likely a Rothschild for bailing him out of bankruptcy back in the 90s.

hm...I dont know man. How do you think he's repaying them ? maybe this is not the place to discuss this.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The commerce guy he appointed, but yes that is a topic for another thread.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Our societies are lost, that's it, we're done. When S*** gets this stupid, it's time to call it day. Just stop whatever you're doing, don't pay any more taxes, these people too stooopid to know what to do with them.

Cheers - Dave

I've been saying this for a while, when society becomes too convenient, then it kills itself with stupidity. And that is a fact.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wait for it.

You know the Commissioner on Public Peeing and Pooping is going to come out and admit that it's a problem that too many white people are using the public restroom and it intimidates minorities who cannot use those spaces and feel safe.

Eventually, the only solution will be to eliminate the white people.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It seems there is nothing good a White Male can do.

Yes there is! They can stay out of the "public square"; stay out of restaurants, bars, coffee houses, out of parks, and off the streets. They can stop going to colleges and Universities and take up employment in the basement mail room.

I read about the problem everywhere........way too many white males everywhere. Its so bad at US universities that just to make POC feel safe and welcome they have to have special days and spaces from which white males are purposely excluded.

Stay home and whatever they do, dont go to the beach.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There would be a lot of empty public spaces then because 81.9% of the UK is white.
Outside places like London, Bradford and other cities the UK is pretty much snow white. In my area it is 98+% white, only really see anyone non white at this time of year, tourists. I have a mixed heritage (African/Chinese) friend, and know a couple of Sri Lankans who run my local convenience store, but aside from them all white.

The topic in this OP is ridiculous though, black people can afford bicycles the same as white people, what a waste of public funds, but that's Khan the London mayor for you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How about this?
All Blacks who get a Community sentences.
have to cycle around 4 hours a day.
you would have millions!

you could put chains on them and whip them to do it.
How dare white do some thing blacks Dont do!!!

edit on 30-5-2018 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ssaarrccaassmm !!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Remember the movie White Men Can't Jump?
Imagine the outrage if a reverse was filmed Black men can't swim?
The division and pandering to race is lame in my opinion, so non-white people don't cycle much in London, so what, there is nothing stopping them, what, do they think they'll be verbally abused or run over for daring to ride a bike?
Oh the poor vulnerable non whites who are so disadvantaged they can't afford a pre-owned bicycle, It's pathetic

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I think people whine way too much about things no one gives a frack about. If you want to ride a bike, then do it don't whine about it to the entire world and then cry racism.

Dont you think this is ironic considering what's happening in this very thread?

Who's crying racism and where?

Mind quoting the part of the article here?

The racism is in saying it's too white. The problem isn't a lot of white people do it, it's that others don't. Making comments about things being too white further promotes anti white racism. Solve the actual problem which is that not as many non whites have bought in, which has nothing to do with the people who did buy in.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

Not much.

it dissolves cohesion among the population. That's the..."benefit".

agreed. That's about the only thing. Oh...and everyone can do without it.

Diversity itself is fine. There's really nothing wrong with people from other places and cultures. Most people are really just trying to live their lives. Sure they may have different beliefs or different customs but having met and interacted with many people from many different places, most people just live normal lives, they wake up, go to work, eat dinner and relax at the end of the day. Ya know fairly normal #.

Now, this obsession with forcing diversity at all costs, diversity quotas, noticing the diversity of people in the workplace, in a neighbourhood or that participate in different activities is #ing stupid. All that does is bring attention to peoples differences that really don't mean a lot, it creates separate classes of people in society based on probably the most useless thing you could base something like that on. It's honestly kind of condescending to whatever minority or whatnot they try to promote diversity for.

I honestly find the people that yell about diversity are the first people to actually notice someone's race.

My workplace, for example, is a pretty diverse place...we got the whole #in rainbow here....but not because anyone decided that would be the case, just because.these happen to be the people that are good at working here. Everyone works well together and no one really pays any attention to what colour the guy working next to him is...probably because we don't have some human resource manager wandering around deciding how many people of each colour should work here.

People are just people...whatever colour they arreI'm sure they can figure out what things they'd like to do without needing some diversity inspector making sure they're 'represented properly'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join