It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Roseanne' Canceled at ABC Following Racist Tweet

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She clearly was calling black ppl apes. If you guys can't see that then you have never been around racist people.

no. she said that one lady looked like a cross between the muslim brotherhood and the planet of the apes.

and she does

and you take it as her calling black people apes... not what she said

this is all fake outrage bull#.

hopefully she does not apologize.

fake outrage like the don imus thing... nappy headed hoes. omg omg. and all the people freaked out were freaked cause he said they had nappy hair(which they did) but nobody cared(including the girls he was talking about) about being called a ho.
then he gets crucified and has his show taken off the air only to get back on the air as popular as ever.

charlie sheen called chuck lorrie a hymie. big to do over that. show cancelled.
then he gets another show in short order that was pretty #ing close to the one cancelled.

this is all bull# fake outrage.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

No, a bunch of evil nasty jihadists trying to take over the world and a rebellious intelligent animal had a baby, VJ, who by extrapolation would be evil, nasty, intelligent, rebellious and hell bent on world domination.

Finally! Someone with a good look at it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Question, has anyone of any other color ever been compared to a Planet of the Apes. Funny you guys got to come up with a new one weren't you calling Michelle Obama one of the Planet of the Apes as well, why not say Melissa Huckabee Sanders looks like Planet of the Apes? Because neither her nor Valerie Jarrett looks like Planet of the Apes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Blazing Saddles...

How about the dialogue in 48 Hours? That would never get made.

# what about pulp fiction? one of the greatest movies ever

"do you see a sign in my yard that say dead 'n-word' storage?"
"no."
"cause storing dead 'n-word's ain't my business"

people would lose their # today

what about from the 80's
c thomas howell in soul man where he gets in black face to get a black scholarship...
think that will fly today?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

People are so indoctrinated and so ensnared in this left/right war they never can see and acknowledge just a horribly racist statement for itself.

LOL! I could easily say that people are so indoctrinated that they automatically believe that every statement was meant to be racist.

The only reason Roseanne apologized for it was because she thought it was expected of her. ABC probably even told her to do it.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm ten pages into this and no one has corrected it and if someone has my apologies. But holy hell she isn't Iranian!

wikipedia
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

She was just born there.
edit on (5/29/1818 by PistolPete because: Fixed tag

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Question, has anyone of any other color ever been compared to a Planet of the Apes. Funny you guys got to come up with a new one weren't you calling Michelle Obama one of the Planet of the Apes as well, why not say Melissa Huckabee Sanders looks like Planet of the Apes? Because neither her nor Valerie Jarrett looks like Planet of the Apes.

i dont know if anyone of color has ever been compared to a character from the movie. does it matter

she did not call black people apes or compare them to apes. she said this one lady looks like a cross and she does. # man...

was i calling michelle an ape? nope. ive not really understood those comments cause i think michelle is pretty.

why are you faking outrage?
and yeah, valerie looks like she is straight out of that # OMG OMG OMG racism

bull# i say

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

No, never...
www.theholidaystore.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What if an antiTrump black star tweeted this

the evangelicals and a big nosed cheap money lender had a baby it was named dt

That person would be off the air in no time flat, and they should be

edit on 29-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Because neither her nor Valerie Jarrett looks like Planet of the Apes.

Go look up Lola from the Planet of the Apes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

well burdman thats totally ok of course.

hahahahah

this is all fake outrage.

link   

Link
edit on 29-5-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
Sarah Huckabeast looks like one giant gorilla. I'd be afraid to be around her, especially when you get in between her and her pecan pies.

link   
I guess there's no freedom of tweet then...

link   
a reply to: Konduit

LOL. I called it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

i wonder if that is legit
if so
bwuahahahahahahahh

what did i just #ing say about charlie sheen and don imus?

same damn thing...

this was all bull#

she is gonna get her show back and it is going to be as popular as it is now and all the people that watch it now will still watch it and all the ones that dont, wont.

only thing changed is now we all know who valerie'planet of the apes' jarrett is

awesome

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I guess there's no freedom of tweet then...

We have no freedom from consequences.

link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Sarah Huckabeast looks like one giant gorilla. I'd be afraid to be around her, especially when you get in between her and her pecan pies.

plus she has those smokey eyes

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I will be shocked if that is real.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
I'm ten pages into this and no one has corrected it and if someone has my apologies. But holy hell she isn't Iranian!

wikipedia
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

She was just born there.

Yep, but people who know Valerie's politics should know that her and Hillary Clinton are both big defenders of the Muslim Brotherhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join