It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

Good insight. I've never been to Europe so this helps.

In the OP I prefaced the 'generality' liability of saying 'Europe' and apologized in advance for those that fell outside the label.

Where I'm weakest in knowledge is the average citizen's views in Europe. My historical points, obviously early anti-Jewish bigotry, WWII, the Sykes-Picot Accord and more recent one-sided U.N. resolutions play a major part in the thread.

The latest being the general European response to the renewed sanctions by the U.S. on Iran. If one holds the view that Hamas is an Iranian proxy group and the recent build-up of Iranian military sites literally on Israel's border-and I do- then the sanctions are valid. Add in Iran's long range missile development and nuclear ambitions, then decisions are rather easy, at least for me.

European media that's gotten across the pond cites comments like "The U.S. will not dictate our policy." Yet the real issue is European Corporate profits lost if the sanctions are honored. Not the fact that those missiles,potentially nuclear armed, are far more of a threat to Europe than the U.S..

Failure to honor the sanctions seems an empowerment for Iran to continue it's course. Both in regards to Israel and nukes. Franky, I highly doubt Israel will put up with that, rightly or wrongly. Sanctions act as a buffer, in my opinion, the puts unilateral action by Israel on hold.

Add in the potential that nuclear proliferation in the ME would cause and I shudder at that prospect.

Once again, it's the collective that is Europe I target, not specific nations, per say, or individuals. Certainly not the average citizens of Europe. Oh yes, the term clashes, I believe, is based on the fact that it could be far, far worse than what actually occurred. I doubt if this hit European news, but I've seen videos where all those shot were admitted Hamas members that crossed in to Israeli territory. I can't say that it is a 'fact', but it raises the possibility that it was planned to happen the way it did, if for no more reason that bad publicity for Israel. Just a guess on my part, though.

Again thanks for the input.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st
a reply to: nwtrucker

exposes me lol
oh and nice chuck in of the good old Hitler mention there buzz words to hit peoples soft spots,oh quick mention Hitler that always gets them.

your point regarding how Israel could walk over other nations and none could stop them is a real exposure of your views unlike the one you accuse me of by misquoting me as well (sloppy)

oh here is one
"The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

another
"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum."

and please feel free to actually answer some of my questions as well

I couldn't care less about your questions. You've made your position clear. Neither of us will change our views. None of the quotes you made include the like from Muslim leaders regarding Irael either. More evidence of your position.

For example, your '1972' quote. A little different situation than 2018. Israel's very survival was more than questionable. I see him saying we will do whatever it takes to survive. In his position, I would hold the same view....at that time and circumstance.

So i can only yawn at using it for today's scenario.

Peace be unto you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

you did not ask about quotes from Islam or anything of the sort you wanted Zionist quotes so i gave you a couple,you also laughed at my comment regarding Hamas and altered my wording, i gave you some info there as well.

You deliberately deceive and avoid a bit like a politician does when in front of a camera.

this is my last post to you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

you did not ask about quotes from Islam or anything of the sort you wanted Zionist quotes so i gave you a couple,you also laughed at my comment regarding Hamas and altered my wording, i gave you some info there as well.

You deliberately deceive and avoid a bit like a politician does when in front of a camera.

this is my last post to you.

Outstanding!
edit on 30-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What has cause this hate in the USA for EU country s and allies?

Right wing propaganda. They hate Europe because it's not America, plain and simple.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Sorry but I don't recall the number or the exact date. Perhaps as an earlier poster stated it was the '47 vote.

I suspect that that earlier poster was me. UN Resolution 181 was the proposed 1947 partition of Palestine that effectively founded Israel by proposing the division of Palestine into two entities. It was accepted by one side, but not the other and led to an almost immediate civil war. And the USA voted for it. That's why I was confused - you were claiming that the USA did not vote for it when it did.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Not anymore it ain't.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You do the Crime you do the time and Israel has done more than it's fair share... They paved the way along with the UK and the US in the creation of modern-day Terrorism. Your title is wrong...

The Biggest Enemy To The World Is Israel

If you don't like it, BITE ME!

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Maybe you should ask the Catholic Church to bite you. They created this #

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Poland has the highest level of anti-semitic crime and neo-nazi groups in Europe.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

In Europe today it's generally Zionism that people don't like, and while there is some ethnic and religious discrimination it's not nearly as bad as the Zionist's and their sympathisers would have us believe.

The British Governments close ties to the Rothschilds is one of the main reasons Israel exists at all, so I'm surprised you're against them.

You are correct though, your post is full of historical inaccuracies, and I don't have time to cover them all now but i'll try later.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Sorry but I don't recall the number or the exact date. Perhaps as an earlier poster stated it was the '47 vote.

I suspect that that earlier poster was me. UN Resolution 181 was the proposed 1947 partition of Palestine that effectively founded Israel by proposing the division of Palestine into two entities. It was accepted by one side, but not the other and led to an almost immediate civil war. And the USA voted for it. That's why I was confused - you were claiming that the USA did not vote for it when it did.

I haven't seen anything on it except many decades back a movie on it. It was a major movie, not an 'indie'. I was in my teens, IIRC, and it depicted a bunch of Jews hunkered around a radio listening to the vote. In it the U.S. abstains. I don't know, in hindsight, that was true or 'artistic liberty'. That thought never crossed back in the day. If it's wrong then sobeit. If the U.S. did vote for it, it was going along with Britain and the rest of Europe, one would think.

It doesn't change the basic premise of European culpability, from what I can see.

Thanks for the information....

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Maybe you should ask the Catholic Church to bite you. They created this #

That thought crossed....

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Poland has the highest level of anti-semitic crime and neo-nazi groups in Europe.

They also has the most awards from Israel for Righteous and Nations. Many Poles have gone out of their way to help Jews

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Hmmm, having seen the label of neo-nazi, nazi, racist and fascist tossed about by leftists on nearly anything outside their agendas, I will reserve judgement. Their unwillingness to accept refugees- and there's more than one country building walls and shutting the doors in the EU- doesn't constitute those labels. I'm not up on Poland's internal issues, though.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

In Europe today it's generally Zionism that people don't like, and while there is some ethnic and religious discrimination it's not nearly as bad as the Zionist's and their sympathisers would have us believe.

The British Governments close ties to the Rothschilds is one of the main reasons Israel exists at all, so I'm surprised you're against them.

You are correct though, your post is full of historical inaccuracies, and I don't have time to cover them all now but i'll try later.

I look forward to when you have the time. You do shoot the Zionist label, though, and point to the Rothschilds. I rebut with so what is a 'Zionist?' What is a Zionist sympathizer? If the goal was the creation of,and now the preservation of a Jewish state. I am a supporter, not a 'sympathizer'.

I can fully believe many have bought into the Zionist 'boogieman'. Especially in Europe.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There maybe something in what you say, historically speaking. After all, it was Elizabeth 1 that allied Britain (well, England, Wales and Ireland) with the Ottomans and Morocco against Spain, France and all the other Habsburgs. We had an English translation of the Quran before the USA existed as a nation (and only just as a colony).

On the other hand, aside from a brief period from the late 1100s to late 1200s, we have always sheltered Jewish migrants fleeing persecution in Europe.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

There maybe something in what you say, historically speaking. After all, it was Elizabeth 1 that allied Britain (well, England, Wales and Ireland) with the Ottomans and Morocco against Spain, France and all the other Habsburgs. We had an English translation of the Quran before the USA existed as a nation (and only just as a colony).

On the other hand, aside from a brief period from the late 1100s to late 1200s, we have always sheltered Jewish migrants fleeing persecution in Europe.

Interesting. I am not well versed or educated. Fairly well read by average standards, though. A self label would be an intuitive dilettante.

Perhaps you can answer one question that I've never been able to pose a logical answer to. Seeing Britain was the likely leading nation in pushing the creation of Israel, why then the blockade to Jewish migration afterwards? Even that blockade struck me as 'half-hearted', at best. The follow-up question would be why did Britain end it?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I have to confess that i haven't done enough research into this area, only limited knowledge of the creation of Israel. However, it appears that attitudes began to harden with all the attacks from Jewish groups on British soldiers - something i have never really understood (but there maybe a perfectly legitimate reason for).

It always struck me as odd that you attack the people forming you a nation so there must be more to it!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I have to confess that i haven't done enough research into this area, only limited knowledge of the creation of Israel. However, it appears that attitudes began to harden with all the attacks from Jewish groups on British soldiers - something i have never really understood (but there maybe a perfectly legitimate reason for).

It always struck me as odd that you attack the people forming you a nation so there must be more to it!

I get the idea Britain controlled that region named 'Palestine', issued permits to Jews emigrating to Palestine years prior to the formation of Israel. Even in the early thirties. The number allowed was heavily restricted and that's where 'The group with no name' came in lobbying for, even paying for extra 'visas'.

Perhaps that's the source of Jewish angst, at the time. They flat out wanted far more access to Palestine.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join