It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump just put the 'Me' in his Memorial Day tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

*wives.

*wifeys?

Interesting strawman here. Proof would be nice.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He really could shoot someone and you'd support him.
He has no honor and no one will ever raise a flag for him.

Which is it .. no one will ever raise a flag for him, or his supporters will always support him?

I believe that some of you would gladely offer your daughters and wifes to Trump. That's how far out some of you are.

You are so triggered it has clouded your mind and judgement.

But good luck with the next 6 years of MAGA.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I never expected Cadet Bone Spurs to honor Memorial Day.

In Trumpian fashion, he didn't.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I didn't see the word me there? I think he is right the fallen would be proud we finally are taking the country back from the wounded knee. It must really suck not being able to look at anything positively my negative friends. Yeah CNN is using today to bash the president as well wheres the shame and shock they could care less for the fallen. God bless our country and may we continue to look inward the outward will progress with the power of research and ingenuity. Think of all the science and discovery we have made through self-preservation that has helped so many of the third world nations. Lets take time and think of the opportunities on the horizon of research and development. You get a president that is trying to get out of the way of progress and what that means for so many around the world

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
how many times did bummer talk about himself during his memorial speech you ask

answer is:

Obama Mentions Himself 45 Times During Memorial Speech For Dallas Officers

but lets all lose our minds over a twit comment....

ok

Only 44 more tweets to go to catch up. Plenty of time to out narcissist Obama.

I actually hate this tweet, but I'm also not ready to organize a protest march or anything every time he breaths.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

People are taking issue with this? Pfft.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I see a few positive happenings mentioned here, of which you must agree since you didn't claim they are false or call him a liar. I don't see him taking personal credit for them, so it's nice that you would attribute these things to him. I think we're making progress.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Trump's ego doesn't take a day off. Nothing surprising about there.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I was gonna start a thread on this but knew it would be nothing but deflection.

I also like how some of the tweets from these vet's mention the taking a knee at football games is why they fought. We we all have that right.

Also in the link I read they were pissed cause the gop tweeted out to use coupon code remember for 25% off trump merchandise.

Hahaha

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think he just enjoys triggering his haters. I'd ask if it worked with you, but I think the answer is clear.
Trump asked me to pass on a message to you as well. He said "thanks for the rent free space in your head you have given me". Just passing that on.

I've said it before, trolling the people that you represent is NOT what a leader should do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It’s pretty slimy to use the ultimate sacrifice of American soldiers to promote yourself. But, it’s exactly what I expect him to do. Because he’s a slimy individual.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Republicans bad, democrats good! We get it comrade, broken record!

He didn't say or imply that at all. He simply stated that Trump made a mistake, which I agree with, just like the many spelling mistakes i now make because my phone os screwed up.

It is mostly the resident neo cons and republican shills constantly touting "lefitist" this and "snowflake" that. It really does look like an elementary school playground here with roving packs of ignorant, name calling bullies.

Of course neither Trump nor his pack of devout hyenas could make no mistake, and, if anything, its your fault, so good luck ever getting one of them to admit fault or, worse, apologize for something they clearly #ed up. Then there are the agent provacateurs who wish to see America and the world itself crumble (best be changing them ways boy, cause I hear an eternity of being suspended in stasis within a devoid-of-time/space soul simulation aint too fun...)

Honestly southern guardian, as my ma' said, "Why waste your breath on idiots? They'll probably never change."

And to add my own tidbit, a famous quote: "Some men just want to see the world burn."

If it is any consolation, the hard headed folks are likely going to be losing their # fully in about 2 years, and may very well end up embodying everything they've accused dems of (predictive psychological projection).

To clarify I am a hardcore independent. I don't let party affiliation dictate a bunch of nonsense into my head...(or tv, or commercials, or oil giants, or facebook, or interdimensional demon-like aliens hell-bent on destroying humanity).

ps: please stop deflecting to Obama. He made mistakes definitely true, but we are talking about Trump, the standing POTUS. Obama will go through whatever justice process is needed, should it be legitimate. Sanr goes for Trump (as well as the rest of you knuckle heads who went just a wee bit too far for your "job".

Ffs, *facepalm*
You guys treat your politics like a religion, or at best, your favorite sports team.

edit on 5292018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s pretty slimy to use the ultimate sacrifice of American soldiers to promote yourself.

This may be why McCain didn't want him to speak at his funeral. I can see someone wanting that to be about themselves.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump asked me to pass on a message to you as well. He said "thanks for the rent free space in your head you have given me". Just passing that on.

Ouch, get a ice pack for that burn because that joke was painful...for you. Surely you have better dad jokes than that. The truth is Trump is becoming an international laughing stock so it's only natural for his die hard fans to hit back.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama does it; left defends it, right attacks it.

Trump does it; right defends it, left attacks it.

It's egocentric whoever is doing it. You are making broad and sweeping generalizations that are as shallow as they are inaccurate.

Because one person does something does not make it RIGHT for another to do it.

But I suppose you believe in the lemmings approach to life.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trump never passes up a chance to trigger you Leftists, but you still fall for it every time. Thanks for the lulz.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Donald Trump could end taxes, give everyone in the country a million dollars, cure cancer, cure global warming and build a city on the moon and still, somehow and in someway a person today would be offended.

He controls the minds of you people with less than 280 characters...sad.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Right..

Don't be mad at the prior presidents or admins that sent you guys to fight for bs reasons.

Blame the guy who had nothing to do with any of it for a post that means nothing.

Class act.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Honestly southern guardian, as my ma' said, "Why waste your breath on idiots? They'll probably never change."

I guess I enjoy the chase too much so I bother.

And to add my own tidbit, a famous quote: "Some men just want to see the world burn."

If it is any consolation, the hard headed folks are likely going to be losing their # fully in about 2 years, and may very well end up embodying everything they've accused dems of (predictive psychological projection).

Why do you think I keep posting? I'm well aware of this. I'm just leaving breadcrumbs leading to that point. I've a got a handy collection of threads so far.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Donald Trump could end taxes, give everyone in the country a million dollars, cure cancer, cure global warming and build a city on the moon and still, somehow and in someway a person today would be offended.

Actually what has Don Cheeto done that's so great since he assumed office? Just one thing Matafuchs... I'm sure you have a list of em'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join