It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mega plate, bah, humbugs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
5x....ooops.
edit on 29-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
6x...oooops. That was really weird.Sorry all.
edit on 29-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Oh good... someone else who makes bold claims and doesn’t support them! It’s getting to be a real party now!

Since were all waiting on pins and needles for Raggedy to link the citations he feels support this position, why don’t you step up to the plate big boy and lay it all out for us. I for one am very interested to hear what exactly you believe constitutes devolution. I’m always in awe of the great minds of ATS who are able to teach us far more than mere science would ever bother to try to comprehend let alone teach us. Then for the coup de grace, maybe you can tie it all in with the above model of antibiotic resistance and how the model actually supports your position as opposed to tgetnof the studies lead authors

And let me just say thank you in advance for your generous contribution if you’re able to come through with this request. It’s an honor to learn new and important information here on ATS

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Why should I be the only person validating my beliefs with scientific evidence 😬
And who here would understand real science 😆
Just joking Noindie, of course I will

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Neighbour, science can't validate your beliefs. That is the point about beliefs, they are something that you hold, with out proof. If you can validate them with science, they move from the spiritual to the factual, and science can become involved. Till then, tough luck.

Your creationist views however are free to submit themselves to science, to be examined.

Again you don't understand science. Your home schooling is showing

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

That is very funny.

But. There is a limit you know.

I believe the number is 24.

This will get boring.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Neighbour, science can't validate your beliefs. That is the point about beliefs, they are something that you hold, with out proof. If you can validate them with science, they move from the spiritual to the factual, and science can become involved. Till then, tough luck.

Your creationist views however are free to submit themselves to science, to be examined.

Nieghbourhood you are right
But if you can call evolution a science I can call creation a science
I have used, asked, questioned and nothing, evolution is a faith

And I am not terrified to bring up abiogenesis as evolution, or the chemical elements, or the Big Bang. Evolution is more than biology
I don't have to run hide, lie about science
The heavens declare the glory of the Lord

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

That is very funny.

This will get boring.

It's already boring

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: blackcrowe

That is very funny.

This will get boring.

It's already boring

Of course it is. You started the thread and then failed to follow through with anything. I still have a sliver of hope that you will support the premise of your OP and address my questions because I would like to know what genetic information was lost through the course of this experiment. And if you can’t show that any information was actually lost or diminished, how do you feel that the premise of the OP has any legs?

I really am trying to have a civil discourse with you. If we’re both just looking for the truth I don’t see any need to engage in hostilities. It’s just perplexing that after 3 pages, you haven’t even attempted to support the premise of your own thread and to me, that’s rather odd.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The fact you don't understand that evolution is a theory in science, while creationism never is, proves you to be lacking neighbour.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I personally take issue with smart humans who refuse or choose not to REBEL against the lies they are told in school as kids and who refuse to carry that battle through their entire lives.....I knew as a small child that I was being lies to in school and I NEVER stopped taking issue with it.....and today many years later I have learned that it is these devotees to the peer approved published BS LIES.....that create the most trouble for humanity....you see these smart minds are harnessed and DUMBED DOWN but are told they are smarter and are paid as if they were smarter.....but alas as we all see they are NOT smarter....they are in fact handicapped and have been turned into cheerleaders for a defunct crooked biased backwards regressive education system.Yes...TPTB pay 3x as much to keep the idiots running in circles in mainstream life while in every single critical area PRIVATE RESEARCH has outstripped public research by 100x in terms of progress....for those of you who need that broken down more....take the top 4 labs in the USA....all 4 are owned and run by people who control on a macro/micro level what comes out as peer approved published material....all 4 labs employ some of our brightest minds...they are ENTOMBED there....mostly running in circles being absolutely controlled....and ALL RELEVANT CRITICAL DATA OR HUMPWORK THEY PRODUCE is harvested and given to private labs to further and really utilise privately...this means that 10% of the work these labs do is really relevant to anything progressive for humanity and this NEVER HITS MAINSTREAM it is kept secret....40% of the work is legitimate forward research and never hits mainstream the remaining 60% of the work is regressive misguiding misrepresentative suppressive cover designed to control what is really done and discovered in these labs and this is what hits mainstream as published peer approved guidance for Humanity.

I was throwing curveballs to a very esteemed established establishment educated religous person when I was 7 years old....at 7yrs old I found myself in a cerebral Mexican Standoff with a University educated religous leader.....and because of consistant and evolving questions I had related to a doctrinal text and by proxy two other multi-denominational doctrinal texts that could not be answered we had found ourselves in a library with some VERY OLD BOOKS in it working together to agree upon a definition of faith ....lol...whether it was the same as lieing to oneself or not....or if it was simply akin to closing ones eyes and then relying upon ones other tangible measurable abilities....well although it seemed we had found an alternative to lieing to oneself we couldnt agree on a definition of any such measurable ability.......and ended up back on square one.....and we both took comfort that the word BELIEVE was more fitting than saying have faith had been....and no I could not I get it put on the record that belief required tangible reality based evidence upon which to catalyse while faith required imagination and non-reality/evidence based hope.

I was taught at a young age by a Sage how to seek equilibrium within interpersonal dynamics....how to then use the experiences I had garnered in leaning different directions in the processes of helping nature find her balance to then manipulate these dynamics in tiny nano-sized movements....this is called MANIPULATION...and it was taught to me as a part of a greater lesson about LOSS....lol....further teaching me that this is a path of most resistance and to be avoided.

I was taught how to entrance myself with nature and let her guide me in times of need.To avoid the path of most resistance.

All of what we call SCIENCE must by PROXY run PARALELL to natures defined tangible reality....for ALL OF SCIENCE is replication of nature....BY PROXY.

A.I is the only grey area....but not as grey as many think...for Nature has provided us with a perfect template for biological interfacing with A.I in her creation.....one must redefine A.I or REFINE it so it is closer to natures version which is what replicators aim for......not CREATIONISM which is what CREATORS aim for......we do not have the ability to create anything ...literally nothing at all...none of us....or rather very very few of us can create....but at that point it is no longer creating it is immolating.

en.wikipedia.org...

You only need reference the first sentence beginning with the word science....Systemic Enterprise......builds and organises....KNOWLEDGE...in the form of....TESTABLE...explanations and predictions about the Universe.

A template based or franchise-like business with a monopoly on knowledge secured by a monopoly upon the self-subscribed and self-validated TESTING PARAMETERS AND DEFINITIONS as dictated by pre-existing peer approved publications resulting in absolute control over explanations and predictions about the Universe as projected by current and future peer published text.

Science is a construct...Nature is reality....Science is a sculpted lie Nature is a fluid truth.
edit on 30-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Oh good... someone else who makes bold claims and doesn’t support them! It’s getting to be a real party now!

Since were all waiting on pins and needles for Raggedy to link the citations he feels support this position, why don’t you step up to the plate big boy and lay it all out for us. I for one am very interested to hear what exactly you believe constitutes devolution. I’m always in awe of the great minds of ATS who are able to teach us far more than mere science would ever bother to try to comprehend let alone teach us. Then for the coup de grace, maybe you can tie it all in with the above model of antibiotic resistance and how the model actually supports your position as opposed to tgetnof the studies lead authors

And let me just say thank you in advance for your generous contribution if you’re able to come through with this request. It’s an honor to learn new and important information here on ATS

Hello Peter....have you made any efforts to have our Global Continental Displacement Wave proofs published and credited to both of us.....I hope so.

As to the question at hand....well we will begin with the most basic explanation then work our way up ok....Nature always finds a way.....and the process is through simplification....Natures strongest link is its most primal basic link...when Nature is challenged and is overcome...she NEVER GOES ALL-IN ...Nature does not have a M.A.D or mutually assured destruction mode....she always retreats to win the war another day which she ALWAYS DOES....hence our fragile existance .

This retreat is in a laymans framework paralell to the pleomorphic bacteria that causes cancer....it is a pleomorphic type of retreat....beginning sometimes on a macro devolving to a micro-scale.

Nature DEVOLVES HERSELF TO PROTECT HERSELF...to get STRONGER WHILE UNDER TERMINAL DISTRESS NATURE DEVOLVES HERSELF UNTIL SHE WINS.

Now Peter before you comment...research a little.....ok.....and consider the external/internal factors which direct the pleomprphic behaviours....and do not parse directions of change seperately please....we simply require aknowledgement of movement in any direction....which there clearly is...then we will break it down to EVOLUTION which we will call forward direction and also the opposite which is DEVOLUTION and can be in our case defined as a reverse direction.....keeping in mind that the nature of pleomorphism by proxy allows for fluid movement in either direction depending on the drivers which are dominant at the moment.

In the experiment the drivers pigeonholed Nature into devolving herself to survive...using a pleomorphic battleplan...which was sucessfull....it defeated its enemy by becmoing less complicated....more and more basic...and this is what Raggedy means by saying the bacteria LOST GENETIC INFORMATION...for it actually did..it SELF-IMMOLATED....but it did not lose the original macro-template which we now know is stored at its most basic simple pleomorphic form...right Peter....lol....so YES Raggedy is CORRECT IN SAYING that genetic BULK was lost but Raggedy just didnt consider pleomorphism which allows for restructuring and losing bulk without losing critical genetic template stability....I am not sure I want to take us all further down this road because there are so many crazy nutbars out there trying to perfect A.i and this is a popcorn trail for them I dont wish to buld upon.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

i love a good word salad..

In the experiment the drivers pigeonholed Nature into devolving herself to survive...using a pleomorphic battleplan...which was sucessfull....it defeated its enemy by becmoing less complicated....more and more basic...and this is what Raggedy means by

And you can show this de-evolution some how... through a study... link?

Video?

Not including the one in question of course, because there isn't any "de-evolution" happening in said video

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

i love a good word salad..

In the experiment the drivers pigeonholed Nature into devolving herself to survive...using a pleomorphic battleplan...which was sucessfull....it defeated its enemy by becmoing less complicated....more and more basic...and this is what Raggedy means by

And you can show this de-evolution some how... through a study... link?

Video?

Not including the one in question of course, because there isn't any "de-evolution" happening in said video

Oh yes there is and it is clear and obvious.....and fully explained in my prior post which I was completing as you posted this.

The study in Coles Notes version is called bacterial pleomorphism ....there is abundant data available online....the OPs video is as good as it gets for neophytes.

Pleomorphic behaviour is BY DEFINITION AND PROXY devolutionary....devolution is expressed in equal proportions to evolution as per existing impacting CORE VALUE DRIVERS....in short it is easily controllable once you understand the process and identify the core value drivers.

I mean I could break the video down for you and tell you exactly what is happening during each pleomorphic stage of the experiment and then we could take it even further by getting all technical with our jargon and getting down to ribo-nucleic level perspectives...but why bother complicating it for Peter or for yourself....relax...and enjoy the gift of enlightenment...hey...even a blind squirrel finds two nuts every morning right....lol...why look a gift-horse in the mouth....the whole Trojan horse story aside of course....LOL....LOL.
edit on 30-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason

Expressing self-immolation and showing evidence of ability to recover to the original form in every way possible is clear evidence of devolution....the keystone contributor to this definition is that the process is a CONTROLLED 2-WAY expression of biological intent...this is why it is best described as DEVOLUTION via reversable self-immolation not simply self-immolation which is a one-way street as per our current definitions.

Pleomorphism is projected as the ability to project upon survival need an organisms evolution and devolution.

extra DIV

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I mean I could break the video down for you and tell you exactly what is happening during each pleomorphic stage of the experiment and then we could take it even further by getting all technical with our jargon and getting down to ribo-nucleic level perspectives...but why bother complicating it for Peter or for yourself...

that is apparently what this thread is for....

Please feel free to explain... and go into the slightest detail if you will...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I mean I could break the video down for you and tell you exactly what is happening during each pleomorphic stage of the experiment and then we could take it even further by getting all technical with our jargon and getting down to ribo-nucleic level perspectives...but why bother complicating it for Peter or for yourself...

that is apparently what this thread is for....

Please feel free to explain... and go into the slightest detail if you will...

The way I see it...you are IT now...it is your turn....you have been tagged....and I dont wish to discuss the control mechanisms behind this type of process....so you have to do your own homework based off of what you have so far....nature provides examples ALL AROUND us if you can see and understand their relevance....I dont like so-called experts and conventional wisdom and do not wish to help what I do not like....so I will not attatch any semi-relevant terminology to any natural processes I have knowledge of....what I have said is enough for a regular Joe to get the general idea....and its an important one because it relates to the end of cancer and also on a catalytic level to the macro/micro management of A.I....and of course TPTB havent decided to share these things...so why would I...in fact TPTB are quite stupid IMHO...but its nothing a high school kid couldnt figure out if given just a wee push in the right direction with the right tools in-hand or in-mind.

We are taught that evolution is a one-way street...lol...lol...lol...this is because as soon as we investigate the root causes we discover that as always in nature there is BALANCE and devolution exists...and it is this ability to evolve and then devolve at will or by designated external/internal series of commands on a most basic level....and once we understand this we bust up TPTBs lock on Humanity on EVERY LEVEL POSSIBLE.

We will not discuss immortality and how to encourage telomerases to exhibit pleomorphism here but Peter and I am sure will eventually meet on that level in the future.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I think evolutionists cloud the term evolution
i think if you read my replies my understanding of evolution is very clears

You say loosing information is evolution
I don't
I am sorry, we disagree

You have to deal with that

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Many people would argue against evolution, never mind suggest that it's a one way street
De-evolution, and I appreciate its not a "thing" isn't really hidden from anyone just confused in the garble

Some see de-evolution as evolving, dropping genetic information that is compromised, it's not unknown

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: peter vlar

Hello Peter....have you made any efforts to have our Global Continental Displacement Wave proofs published and credited to both of us.....I hope so.

As to the question at hand....well we will begin with the most basic explanation then work our way up ok....Nature always finds a way.....and the process is through simplification....Natures strongest link is its most primal basic link...when Nature is challenged and is overcome...she NEVER GOES ALL-IN ...Nature does not have a M.A.D or mutually assured destruction mode....she always retreats to win the war another day which she ALWAYS DOES....hence our fragile existance .

This retreat is in a laymans framework paralell to the pleomorphic bacteria that causes cancer....it is a pleomorphic type of retreat....beginning sometimes on a macro devolving to a micro-scale.

Nature DEVOLVES HERSELF TO PROTECT HERSELF...to get STRONGER WHILE UNDER TERMINAL DISTRESS NATURE DEVOLVES HERSELF UNTIL SHE WINS.

Now Peter before you comment...research a little.....ok.....and consider the external/internal factors which direct the pleomprphic behaviours....and do not parse directions of change seperately please....we simply require aknowledgement of movement in any direction....which there clearly is...then we will break it down to EVOLUTION which we will call forward direction and also the opposite which is DEVOLUTION and can be in our case defined as a reverse direction.....keeping in mind that the nature of pleomorphism by proxy allows for fluid movement in either direction depending on the drivers which are dominant at the moment.

In the experiment the drivers pigeonholed Nature into devolving herself to survive...using a pleomorphic battleplan...which was sucessfull....it defeated its enemy by becmoing less complicated....more and more basic...and this is what Raggedy means by saying the bacteria LOST GENETIC INFORMATION...for it actually did..it SELF-IMMOLATED....but it did not lose the original macro-template which we now know is stored at its most basic simple pleomorphic form...right Peter....lol....so YES Raggedy is CORRECT IN SAYING that genetic BULK was lost but Raggedy just didnt consider pleomorphism which allows for restructuring and losing bulk without losing critical genetic template stability....I am not sure I want to take us all further down this road because there are so many crazy nutbars out there trying to perfect A.i and this is a popcorn trail for them I dont wish to buld upon.

OMG, not another one to deal with. Can't take much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join