It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump get's 13 trademarks approved in China- pay to play?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's always the same with these nationalist populist leaders. They pretend to be patriots while at same time doing shady business deals and making their families and friends rich.

I remember when we used to laugh at other countries for being bamboozled by criminal scum, now Americans are dumb enough to do it to our own country.

criminal scum ran against trump and failed, so no we aren't dumb enough to do it to our country, at least not this go around.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

As of right now he's just doing a cost analysis as a businessman and making money. I know you hate that, but that is actually how a successful business works.

Actually I have 3 LLCs. Manufacturing, wholesale and retail and a service oriented company. I could easily have my products made in Mexico but I prefer to hire American workers; Usually disabled vets.

Trump even brings in foreign help to work in Mar A Largo. wtf?

www.foxnews.com...

www.politifact.com...

All hail virtue signalling man

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

How dare she! She should have just sold them uranium instead, huh?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before Donald Trump's ZTE reversal

The latest registration approvals won by Ivanka Trump Marks llc include business trademark rights on goods including bathmats, textiles and baby blankets. While Ivanka Trump has stepped back from running the company while serving as an adviser to her father, she continues to profit from the business.

In the last three months, with what experts say is unusual speed, China has granted final approval for 13 trademarks and provisional approval for eight more. According to the New York Times, Ivanka Trump now holds 34 trademarks in the world’s second-largest economy. While she does not have a large business in China, most of her US imports are shipped from there. Clothing has been exempted from tariffs threatened by her father as part of his aggressive trade policy.

Trumpists will still argue until the cows come home that this happens with every white house

i for one, have never ever witnessed such blatent, tawdry, profiteering from a sitting president's familly

not in real time, at least.

... snip ..
Trump initiated a trade dispute with China earlier this year, imposing tariffs on steel and aluminium imports and later demanding that China boost imports by $200bn. In retaliation, China said it would target imports of US soybean and pork products. Amidst negotiations, the “trade war” was recently placed “on hold”, in the words of treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin.

By far the most politically contentious aspect of the dispute involves ZTE. The telecom giant is dependent on imports of US-made chips and was facing bankruptcy. In what was widely viewed as a peace offering to Beijing, Trump lifted the US ban, so long as ZTE committed to buying US parts and paid a $1.3bn fine.

The move was widely opposed in the US. On Sunday, the Florida Republican senator Marco Rubio warned that Congress would move to block the deal.

“None of these companies should be operating in this country,” Rubio told Face the Nation on CBS, also naming the Chinese telecoms firm Huawei. “None of them.”

As long as Trump's foreign policy smoothes the way for the familly
that's all that matters

edit on 29-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hey guys some of this happened a while back but I hate Trump so it's pay to play. Sounds about right.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: mikell
She's going to be the first woman president in a little over 6 years so she's working on making connections.

She wasn’t born a American citizen, so she can’t be President, however, that didn’t seem to stop Obama so who knows.

?? "She wasn't born an American citizen" ??

UHM

Personal details Born Ivana Marie Trump October 30, 1981 (age 36) New York City, New York, U.S. Nationality American

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: mikell
She's going to be the first woman president in a little over 6 years so she's working on making connections.

She wasn’t born a American citizen, so she can’t be President, however, that didn’t seem to stop Obama so who knows.

Ivanka was born a US citizen on US soil, so she can be. Her mother Ivana wouldn't be able to.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
holy #hit the responses in this thread are HILARIOUS!

if this were chelsea you all would be losing your minds and YOU KNOW THIS.

integrity is gone from the repulbican party all for trump - a douche born with a silver spoon who couldn't give a rats ass about the American people. he is a globalist through and through and he's using every single one of you to enrich himself because he's counting on you not to care. pathetic.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end.

Wow you really should get a tv

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Weren't they supposed to curtail new business deals while in office. Wasn't that the promise?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm pretty sure she was born in Manhattan in 1981.
I'm equally sure she won't ever be president.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: watchitburn

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end.

Wow you really should get a tv

Ah, so you still consider the TV as a way of obtaining information. That explains it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You were equally sure her father would never be President, how'd that work out?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Hillary won, Trump is in Guantanemo Bay, and there's a golden statue of Obama where the Washington Memorial used to be that we have to pray to three times a day.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It would be awesome if she ran as a Dem. She it too far left for my liking as a Republican.

Independent perhaps?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I really hope she never runs, this Presidential nepotism crap needs to stop. I just enjoy shining a light on Silly's silliness.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Weren't they supposed to curtail new business deals while in office. Wasn't that the promise?

She is not in office. Her father is.

Others are running the business side of things for him.

P

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yeah, hillary assured obama she wouldn't do any of that crap with the "foundation" when she became SoS.

What she do with her paychecks she got?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join