It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Double Down After New York Times Gets Busted Peddling Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It’s crazy that you are still blind to the media corruption and are willing to act like it doesn’t exist, but hey, you’re “neutral” and not partisan at all so whatever.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You must not have read anything past my first post in this thread. You assuming that I think the media's propaganda and lies "don't exist" show your own ignorance on my stance. You assume wrong, the media most definitely is a propaganda arm of the government and constantly lies in order to radicalize people on both ends of the political spectrum.

Try to keep up because you're misrepresenting what I'm saying entirely.

edit on 5/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He lies about how great everything is when we can all see it's falling apart.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
it's both funny and sad that the rejects who oppose Trump will make large tears over Alex Jones for being a manipulator with regard to news, then praise their sources, when they are just as bad, if not WORSE.

Everyone with common sense see's it, even if they aren't Trump fans, so apparently they are pandering to the usual audience. Brain dead liberals who can't do much more than drool without the direction of their MSM drivers.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
wrong forum..
edit on 28-5-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For all the bubble dwellers. Lyrics in the video.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's bizarre how they tried to flip the blame for their lies onto Trump. These are the people tasked with informing the public. But at this point they have gone full on anti-Trump propaganda.

Like I've previously said - whatever MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, Buzzkill et al say, the opposite is closer to the truth. It's fully entertaining watching them & their apologists go to work - hardcore arrogance, doxxing & lies is in full-swing - they literally don't GAF anymore - it's on for young & old.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Text
a reply to: seeker1963

your insight is exceedingly accurate and rare my friend.

I was trying to tell this to AJ last year when I used to call the show alot more.

The essence of the issue is this: as people continue waking up en masse it will force TPTB to create an overwhelming "distraction" that will force the masses back into fight or flight mode, driven by fear.

In fact, this is exactly what the Bible predicts in Luke 21:26

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And again in Jeremiah 48:44

Whoever flees from the terror will fall into a pit, whoever climbs out of the pit will be caught in a snare; for I will bring on Moab the year of her punishment," declares the LORD.

And again in Psalm 91

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

I could share many more on the same issue of fear and how it is used to control populations and also how the Bible predicts that fear will be a central theme of the last days and how it motivates people to submit to the beast system and accept the mark of the beast among other things.

I am actually NOT celebrating that people are waking up so fast.....its actually TOO fast....and its too fast for anyone to realize that by waking up so many so fast it sends the Elite into a tizzy realizing their old tricks arent working anymore....their SOFT control measures...propaganda, manipulation, soft kill measures, mind control, etc.... and when you remove the softer control measures all that remain are the HARD ones....the ones that are in your face and do real damage to you and your loved ones that cannot be denied and must be reckoned with immediately.

So i dont celebrate that the truth is making such rapid progress.....i dont celebrate because i am not ready for whats coming and i dont know anyone that really is unless theyre terminal or 90 years old and couldnt care less as a result.

But i care and i think there is such a thing as measured progress that doesnt lose sight of proportionality and discretion while it enjoys enthusiasm and victory. I think you can have both but that is not what i see. I see lovers of truth abandoning discretion in some areas that are basically forcing the Elites to really decloak themselves like vampires who have been "seen" for what they are and therefore the facade is no longer useful and direct battle ensues (if you have seen all the movies).

So yes, by all means...we must prepare as quickly and thoroughly as we can. Whats coming wont be kind to city dwellers. It wont be kind to anyone....but if you live in the city i hope you get out soon.

Be safe all.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Next time you want to speak truth be sure to include that the Bible is just a way to control the masses and that church donations are untaxed. Then also include that 40 people wrote this book that you seem to hold dear. Then after SHTF ask them how god made us in his image.
If he did then he doomed us to fail. Your beliefs will be your failure and the sooner you realize this the better off you will be.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I started a thread about how the liberal mainstream media is being slowly but surely dismantled. Much of it is self-inflicted, and now we have entrepreneur Ellon Musk stepping up to hasten the liberal MSM's demise.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

Unfortunately, ATS removed that thread after it amassed 3 pages of good input from you all. Surprised the hell out of me.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am happy that many have finally taken notice of this man but he is not out to get liberal media. He is out to set the facts straight. Both fictitious side release “fake news”. He wants facts, not lies.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And if you have not noticed any smart would place themselves in the middle. Just as Elon has. He has no time for fake crap. Just facts and numbers. So remember that the next time you read a post that leans left or right. Those ideas have been implanted by TPTB and woven into the MSM no matter which side you look at it from

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

What a shock. Some "source" says a June 12th deadline is impossible and Trump tells them it's not only possible, but they better get their buts moving to make it happen. Trump is constantly pushing Washington to do things that they are happy just just dilly-dialing about. Trump is about burning the midnight oil when they want to have endless discussions about. Case in point Dreamers. Congress is quite content to never actually make a Damn decision on it. Trump will just decide and make them all follow along.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No the Official did not say what was reported but he is in fact a White House Official.
In that regard Trump should have known better and left that part out of his tweet.

The official who said it would be impossible does not exist. If you think they do then please give evidence. The official who said it would be difficult, but did NOT say impossible, does exist.

Trump played them for a fool.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The media trying to form opinions and willing to lie to do so and refusing to report unbiased facts is not important? A free press is of paramount importance, we don't have that, we have propaganda machines.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
So then, there's 100% certainty this meeting will happen on 12 june

Where'd you get that idea?

So the times said it would be impossible, but the source is from an insider in Trump's camp...

-now the dismissals

-but no one said it could be possible

What an idol Trump is.
edit on 29-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As president of the United States, I bet he could say "start the jet, we're going to visit Kim", and it would happen.
Who would tell him "that's impossible"?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So then, there's 100% certainty this meeting will happen on 12 june

Where'd you get that idea?

So the times said it would be impossible, but the source is from an insider in Trump's camp...

-now the dismissals

-but no one said it could be possible

What an idol Trump is.

No the times wrote a story saying that trump was fighting with his team about the meeting.

The quoted a source disagreeing with trump saying it would be impossible for the meeting to happen on June 12th as proof Trump was at odds with his team.

Then audio got released and it turns out that the NYT flat out lied, and trumps team member never said it was imposssible and was actually agreeing with him.

And instead of owning up to it, the MSM ignored this lie and focused on trump saying there wasnt a source.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I see.

At this point nothing is surprising from the msm. All of them.

One can only imagine the circus if Trump did press briefings on the regs.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I see.

At this point nothing is surprising from the msm. All of them.

One can only imagine the circus if Trump did press briefings on the regs.

Yes all sides seem to have a problem with over exaggerating or straight up lying.

Makes it frustarting for normal people like us just trying to find out whats going on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join