It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Double Down After New York Times Gets Busted Peddling Fake News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

It's bizarre how they tried to flip the blame for their lies onto Trump. These are the people tasked with informing the public. But at this point they have gone full on anti-Trump propaganda.

It's not bizarre, it's a clear way of operating for liberals. They twist, lie and corrupt and then point the fingers at everyone but themselves for their own behaviour.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: seeker1963

I am not worried about that and can’t wait for the day to come. I embrace it and I am not just some young punk that spends all day on youboob. If you think for a second that I am not prepared for when SHTF then you are highly underestimating me. Oklahoma born and bred.

Gave ya a star but I don't think you are as ready for it as you think! I am an old hard core don't give F about death kinds a guy and you pups with your bravdo amuses the hell out of me. Imagine if you didn't have a grocery store or a restaurant to buy food or eat at for 4 weeks. Now that question was for YOU! Now imagine everyone else who can't cook nor provide for them and their families??????

You haven't thought this thru and it's obvious by your response to me.....
edit on 28-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's only significant to those who are under their spell, that includes those who believe them and those who spend every waking moment trying to point out their lies.

True, it's only insignificant to people who do not read or watch the news, but I'm not sure if being willfully ignorant of current events is such a good idea.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not caring about whether someone said one date or another is not a good idea? Why should I care?

You realize that the media's propaganda works both ways right? Not only are they lying to their own viewers but they are also hoping their lies are caught and in turn radicalize their opponents.

The media does not report current events, they report on their opinions of current events. There's a huge difference. They report in such a way to cause both extremes to lose their minds, it seems to be working pretty well.
edit on 5/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not caring about whether someone said one date or another is not a good idea? Why should I care?

You realize that the media's propaganda works both ways right? Not only are they lying to their own viewers but they are also hoping their lies are caught and in turn radicalize their opponents. The media does not report current events, they report on their opinions of current events. There's a huge difference. They report in such a way to cause both extremes to lose their minds.

We should care when those tasked with informing the public misinform the public. That's common sense, at least to some.

They are hoping their lies are caught? I don't believe that at all.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It was a fake source for their piece though, as no official made those remarks?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have not read that piece of trash publication in years. it appears not much has changed there, and that I have made a solid decision.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How did you come to that conclusion.
I used to map caves and still to this day go on backpacking adventures with my buds for days and have been known to go two weeks. I am well trained in all matters of survival. At times I find it funny that people older than me think they can out do me. Good luck and who knows maybe one day we will find out.
I hope you got your old maps of abandoned railroads handy in case you need to find safe passage. Keep your tinder well and your magnesium close. Also I hope you still remember how to properly dig a Dakota fire hole. Or else bad people may find you.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Their lies are a big reason the divide is as wide as it is today. They have their marching orders.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How did you come to that conclusion.
I used to map caves and still to this day go on backpacking adventures with my buds for days and have been known to go two weeks. I am well trained in all matters of survival. At times I find it funny that people older than me think they can out do me. Good luck and who knows maybe one day we will find out.
I hope you got your old maps of abandoned railroads handy in case you need to find safe passage. Keep your tinder well and your magnesium close. Also I hope you still remember how to properly dig a Dakota fire hole. Or else bad people may find you.

I came to that conclusion because as prepared as I am I am NOT prepared??? You might have stockpiles of food and water, but have you prepared yourself for the humans who want what you have????

It's okay to be scared about the possibilites that might happen, but it is stupid to pretend you think you got your ass covered....

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You realize that the media's propaganda works both ways right? Not only are they lying to their own viewers but they are also hoping their lies are caught and in turn radicalize their opponents.

The media does not report current events, they report on their opinions of current events. There's a huge difference. They report in such a way to cause both extremes to lose their minds, it seems to be working pretty well.

What is wrong with you, you have to pick a side, you can't point out the media subvert the truth and only care about ratings, you need to pick a side and attack anyone who disagrees, now... Get with the program...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Oklahoma born and bred

When I die I ll be sooner dead..

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So then, there's 100% certainty this meeting will happen on 12 june
edit on 28-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
So then, there's 100% certainty this meeting will happen on 12 june

Where'd you get that idea?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The NYT is full of liars..plain and simple. Challenge me on this Libs

link   

I am not scared to die for my needs for survival. With that being said not one person is ever fully prepared so yes you are correct. But I will do what is necessary for my survival. As I am sure you would as well.

link   

link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My man...well done

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I am not scared to die for my needs for survival. With that being said not one person is ever fully prepared so yes you are correct. But I will do what is necessary for my survival. As I am sure you would as well.

That's all we can do! Just a hint for ya! Everything you have? Someone who doesn't have it will kill you for it!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join