It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant who saved child from balcony fall given path to French citizenship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's a tried and tested method and it's fair to comment on it's continued use. All sympathy to the innocents tarred with the same brush.
www.independent.co.uk...

During the last exodus of Cubans in 1980, Mr Castro created a crisis for the White House by sending criminals, drug addicts and mentally retarded people to the US.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

During the last exodus of Cubans in 1980, Mr Castro created a crisis for the White House by sending criminals, drug addicts and mentally retarded people to the US.

I reckon New Zealand are deliberately sending all their "mentally retarded" citizens over here... in an attempt to weaken Australian society.

That's just my personal theory, though... Which is entirely based on all the incredibly moronic Kiwis I'm forced to work with, every single day!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Good lord, can't we just be happy that an act of incredible selflessness and decency took place where otherwise such events give way to awful stories?

That's the point sometimes were happy when we argue!

It's a hard habit to break.

But here we can celebrate this act of heroism and maybe hope it can inspire all of us to always be vigilant in doing good to others in selfless service and that it can be rewarding on many levels.

This guy ought to get citizenship to the entire world

He truly earned it

edit on 30-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How about getting these french citizens "terrorists" out of Idlib , and bring them back to their mother France ?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Talking of French cictizens, it is now France, the UK, Germany and Sweden that will take care of eliminating their terrorist citizens from Idlib ! Yes, I am also talking about all of the Arian islamists that somehow found themselves in there together with the White Helmets, and their western made chlorine supplies !

Oh ... BTW, to french militaries : enjoy your flights in the coming times !
edit on 17-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join