It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Handle Rocky Relationship with Mother

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: schuyler

Sadly, you are on point.

If she doesn't want to hear it, move out. That's the price she pays for not being an adult. She has prolonged her childhood for fear of adulthood.

She needs to find out why. See a therapist-and move out and get a real paying job.

I am going to school 15 hours a week, interning 20 hours a week, and working 16 hours a week. I apologize for this not being 1955 where everything is just handed to you without question. If what I'm doing is "prolonging childhood" and "not working a real job" then you are sadly delusional.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Myomistress
You are on your way to becoming morbidly obese before you are 30 years old. Thinking that weight of 175 and being only 5'8" tall is anywhere within "normal" range is simply delusional. You don't have to take my word for it, look up any height/weight chart on the net. www.cancer.org...

The long-term effects of carrying extra weight are staggering. Heart disease, diabetes, circulatory issues, joint deterioration and the list goes on. As someone earlier suggested, get some counseling and try to discover why you are eating yourself into an early grave despite good advice.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

First tell mother that you are flying through space at 9 miles a second or 60,000 mph while turning on your axis at 14,000+ mph and getting dragged into a black hole at 1.5 million miles per hour .

2ND get the biggest dessert spoon in her drawer and shove it into the ice cream with sounds of mmmmm then tell mother you have the care factor of o . ps then offer her some ice cream while calling her a skinny runt

Jesus loves you girl

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's easy to have perfect relationships with parents when you are not living with them.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We all have problems with our parents just remember that they love you anyway!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyshane

They definitely do! It's hard to love us as well for other people, thought parents just do

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join