It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Human Regressors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In my last thread, I discussed protoformic and archetypal regressors at length. In this post, I will discuss human regressors (those who, like most of us, have "normal" human phenotypes). There are four types of human regressors:

Adaptive Regressors are those who were born with normal human phenotypes but have trained themselves using meditation, ritual, or scientific knowledge to behave as evolutionary regressors to other humans. These are very often simply occultists who have utilized meditative techniques and/or entheogenic sacraments in ritual to develop "the sight."

Adaptive regressors are often very powerful and can do much good or evil. It is believed that Adolf Hitler was an adaptive regressor and had a number of protoformics under his command at the time of his death.

Natural Regressors are said to be the purest type of human regressor - they were not created by inbreeding or through occult science. The appearance of natural regressors is cyclical. After one group of regressors has maintained power for a long time, natural regressors will begin to emerge in the regressed populace (lower and middle classes). This often happens very quickly, and the natural regressors will then "hive" and shift to a position of power.

In order to understand this evolutionary cycle, it is important to understand the Nietzchean concepts of slave and Master morality. The natural regressor surge always occurs within a slave morality group, and after the naturals gain power, their paradigm will shift toward a Master morality. This cycle is a visible and apparent process in the history of certain religions.

Hereditary Regressors (aka "The bloodlines") - Hereditary Regressors, aka "bloodlines" are created by years of modification through trauma psychology and inbreeding. Traditionally, certain occult religious practices were used to bring Avian or Reptilian traits to the surface. After several generations of this, the outcome is a hereditary line of human regressors of the Avian or Reptilian-type.

Accounts of "shapeshifting" by Icke, Strieber, and others are the natural result of a "normal" human perceiving these traits, which produce strong regressory responses in normal phenotypes. They are not protoforms, and they are not possessed by demons; they have simply evolved themselves in a way which reflects the evolutionary protoform held in the highest regard by their bloodline. It is believed that certain Avian and Reptilian families battle constantly for power and that these wars have been referenced symbolically in religious texts since the dawn of humanity.

Hybrid Regressors are the result of a relatively new form of occult science which involves the direct genetic combination of protoformic regressors with natural human phenotypes. There are accounts from some very famous abductees which suggest that genetic experimentation with hybrids was ongoing in the 90's and early 2000's. It is important to remember that humans are the ones performing these experiments and that we are neither under attack by an "alien race" nor being assisted by "returned Gods."

I apologize if this information disturbs anyone. Humanity is now experiencing a natural regressor surge which the ruling regressor groups are trying to destroy using advanced technology. To those of you who are worried about extraterrestrial invasions and tyrranical Reptilian leaders, it should be known that there is nothing to be afraid of and that those of us who have a faith can safely keep it. Tyranny and conspiracy are simply evolutionary stressors which, without fail, always lead to a state of equality.

Equalization is now beginning to occur.

Until next time,

-NR
edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: Formatting

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A bit of advice?

Your last remarks were a THREAD. As this NEW THREAD you're starting.. it is an opening POST to a NEW THREAD.

Small thing but a last post/remarks are quite different... as some perhaps went looking for a post(reply) only if they never knew or saw your 1St THREAD.. as I knew about it.

It helps to distinguish between THREAD, a POSTED reply to a THREAD or a members last POSTING.

A minor thing I know... But when you said in your last POST? I was reading only this 1St opening post by the thread starter/member: you. But, I knew about this being your 2nd thread-posting it.

Have a great day.. Am following your thread(s) here! Interesting!

Best, MS

edit on 28-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for catching that, I'll change it. I'm a blogger, accustomed to making posts not threads.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thanks for catching that, I'll change it. I'm a blogger, accustomed to making posts not threads.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Perhaps you need to train yourself using "regression" analysis to figure out how to grow new brain cells or make your existing grey matter smarter.
edit on 28 5 2018 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
In my last thread, I discussed protoformic and archetypal regressors at length. In this post, I will discuss human regressors (those who, like most of us, have "normal" human phenotypes). There are four types of human regressors:

Adaptive Regressors are those who were born with normal human phenotypes but have trained themselves using meditation, ritual, or scientific knowledge to behave as evolutionary regressors to other humans. These are very often simply occultists who have utilized meditative techniques and/or entheogenic sacraments in ritual to develop "the sight."

Adaptive regressors are often very powerful and can do much good or evil. It is believed that Adolf Hitler was an adaptive regressor and had a number of protoformics under his command at the time of his death.

Natural Regressors are said to be the purest type of human regressor - they were not created by inbreeding or through occult science. The appearance of natural regressors is cyclical. After one group of regressors has maintained power for a long time, natural regressors will begin to emerge in the regressed populace (lower and middle classes). This often happens very quickly, and the natural regressors will then "hive" and shift to a position of power.

In order to understand this evolutionary cycle, it is important to understand the Nietzchean concepts of slave and Master morality. The natural regressor surge always occurs within a slave morality group, and after the naturals gain power, their paradigm will shift toward a Master morality. This cycle is a visible and apparent process in the history of certain religions.

Hereditary Regressors (aka "The bloodlines") - Hereditary Regressors, aka "bloodlines" are created by years of modification through trauma psychology and inbreeding. Traditionally, certain occult religious practices were used to bring Avian or Reptilian traits to the surface. After several generations of this, the outcome is a hereditary line of human regressors of the Avian or Reptilian-type.

Accounts of "shapeshifting" by Icke, Strieber, and others are the natural result of a "normal" human perceiving these traits, which produce strong regressory responses in normal phenotypes. They are not protoforms, and they are not possessed by demons; they have simply evolved themselves in a way which reflects the evolutionary protoform held in the highest regard by their bloodline. It is believed that certain Avian and Reptilian families battle constantly for power and that these wars have been referenced symbolically in religious texts since the dawn of humanity.

Hybrid Regressors are the result of a relatively new form of occult science which involves the direct genetic combination of protoformic regressors with natural human phenotypes. There are accounts from some very famous abductees which suggest that genetic experimentation with hybrids was ongoing in the 90's and early 2000's. It is important to remember that humans are the ones performing these experiments and that we are neither under attack by an "alien race" nor being assisted by "returned Gods."

I apologize if this information disturbs anyone. Humanity is now experiencing a natural regressor surge which the ruling regressor groups are trying to destroy using advanced technology. To those of you who are worried about extraterrestrial invasions and tyrranical Reptilian leaders, it should be known that there is nothing to be afraid of and that those of us who have a faith can safely keep it. Tyranny and conspiracy are simply evolutionary stressors which, without fail, always lead to a state of equality.

Equalization is now beginning to occur.

Until next time,

-NR

If I may piggyback a request for info on this, I’m at a crossroads with the “regressor/sight” phenomena in my life. I know it’s there, and sometimes it’s very obvious to me. My problem is that I’m an Atheist (in the since of a rejection of all current religious beliefs crafted by man) and I’m trying (with random success it seems) to gain a bit of control and more understanding.

You mention that Hitler practiced his methods, and honestly I really dont want to open the doors he did for obvious reasons.

I’ve searched high and low for “proper” guidance, but with each one I find it’s all hogwash and a crafted perception. Chaos Magic/Wicca/any and every religion honestly feel like it’s more about convincing yourself of the regressors rather than accessing them.

I want to see.

If anyone, including TC, can offer any insight on proper access to these regressors I would be forever grateful.

Neech

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Would it be at all possible for you to provide some links?

Like to your first thread...

To some other source for all data on your "regressors"...(for some odd I can't find any reference to some of your nomenclature anywhere)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2018 by majickJimi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

You are referring to archetypal regressors, if I am not mistaken. They are accessible by finding your deepest fetal state.

Imagine the natural progression of human growth, from embryo to fetus to baby. This growth is fractal in nature. This progression of human growth, which occurs over time, is in reality an exploded mirror image of All that is now occurring in the present. Your consciousness is a carbon copy of a fractal truth which exists within and is represented by this natural progression of human growth.

Your consciousness has a center. That center of consciousness is, in fact, a fractal image which was represented by the state of your physical body before your first natal breaths. Now - find that center.

That center is your "fetal state."

Every reaction your body is having - every word you speak - every action you take - every part of your existence which has the ability to be sensed has its origin in the physical universe and is always in the process of being projected upon your fetal state. In your fetal state, you are the recipient of all actions instead of the actor.

In the deepest fetal state (I like to refer to it as an "embryal state"), one may see and experience archetypal regressors. These regressors (when not clogged up and hijacked by government technology) are constantly moving humanity toward a state of balance and forward evolution. It is important when listening to archetypal regressors to translate their regressory language, which should be heard as one analyzes art.

Do not be carried away by emotions - remember that when visiting the world of archetypal regressors during meditation, you are as safe as in the womb.

I hope that helps.

-NR
edit on 28-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Neechavela

You are referring to archetypal regressors, if I am not mistaken. They are accessible by finding your deepest fetal state.

Imagine the natural progression of human growth, from embryo to fetus to baby. This growth is fractal in nature. This progression of human growth, which occurs over time, is in reality an exploded mirror image of All that is now occurring in the present. Your consciousness is a carbon copy of a fractal truth which exists within and is represented by this natural progression of human growth.

Your consciousness has a center. That center of consciousness is, in fact, a fractal image which was represented by the state of your physical body before your first natal breaths. Now - find that center.

That center is your "fetal state."

Every reaction your body is having - every word you speak - every action you take - every part of your existence which has the ability to be sensed has its origin in the physical universe and is always in the process of being projected upon your fetal state. In your fetal state, you are the recipient of all actions instead of the actor.

In the deepest fetal state (I like to refer to it as an "embryal state"), one may see and experience archetypal regressors. These regressors (when not clogged up and hijacked by government technology) are constantly moving humanity toward a state of balance and forward evolution. It is important when listening to archetypal regressors to translate their regressory language, which should be heard as one analyzes art.

Do not be carried away by emotions - remember that when visiting the world of archetypal regressors during meditation, you are as safe as in the womb.

I hope that helps.

-NR

This does help, and honestly I came in here with low expectations. I’ll keep you posted concerning my efforts.

Neech

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
just a PSA to accompany the thread move to the SW forum -

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

edit on Mon May 28 2018 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Excellent! You've "posted" back to my "reply" to your new "thread!"

Silly lil point I know... But as an author n blogger myself? Lil' thing irk me!

Sorry!! No offense... And welcome to the farm!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Excellent! You've "posted" back to my "reply" to your new "thread!"

Silly lil point I know... But as an author n blogger myself? Lil' things irk me!

Sorry!! No offense... And welcome to the farm!

edit on 28-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
*dbl post. Removed by poster. "Sooorrry! "

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Just a small addition to this thread, America had just begun to develop natural regressor families in its gene pool when the British Reassimilation started - these regressors tend to be extremely intelligent patriots who adore freedom above all else.

Part of the initial wave of the Reassimilation program included the elimination of these regressors and their families.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

|Hi cool post , something interesting

what are your sources for this information ?
any links

Also I had a moment once when I was told that aliens visit earth because there is something special in our DNA , it doesnt exist in every human but something like 1 in 10,000 but its worthwhile for them to come here for those 1 in 10,000 with the special DNA

Just curious to know where you got all this info from

thanks

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My sources are these really hot chicks named American Freedom and Human Respect. They are both dead for revealing the truth, so you won't find links to their sites anywhere.

And your "contact" was delusional misinformation you were given by a protoform, probably an Avian, after clandestine regression.

They may have been referring to a procedure their agency was performing. It could have been a eugenics task (removing an undesirable trait from your DNA) or an experiment which happened to involve your genetics.

What else have you been told?
edit on 29-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: Formatting

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

When I meant sources, what I was meaning , where did you get your ideas from ?

the differing types of regressors ?

did you just come up with these on your own or have you read about them somewhere , hence why I asked for the information or are you the original author to those ideas ?

As for contact, I wasnt contacted in a normal way !
but I find it funny that you think you know what my subjective conscious state meant to me !
very good!

I wasnt exactly told verbally , it was more visually!

there is something stored within our DNA which is only present in 1 in 10,000 or , 1 in 100,000 humans , something like that , and the reason aliens visit earth for whatever reason ! is that this special part of our DNA is useful for something , or that its unlike anything these aliens have ever seen before and they are curious about it. At least that is what I understand from what I was shown, or maybe they meant that we were supposed to utilise this part of our DNA
Well at least I think that is what happened

And I didnt see any aliens or see them visually it was more of a "voice from galleries" but not a voice , just like a presence

edit on 30-5-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My response to you (delicately) is that this is a conspiracy forum. We should all know and understand that sometimes sourcing can get a bit murky when it comes to UFO disclosure and such.

Believe if you wish. If you do not wish to believe the information presented here, that is your prerogative.

More concisely, I am an innocent journalist who believes in transparency. Nobody knew who Deep Throat was during Watergate; likewise, no one needs to know the exact nature of my sourcing either.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I didnt say I didnt believe anything in the OP , but its standard practice to cite a source of information for further research rather than just leaving it open ended!

It was a simple enough question , did you come by this information yourself as the original author /creator
or were you reading/quoting someone else ?

Really just so I can go and read more about it !

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join