It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A call for help.
I hope her family and friends do blow this off for attention grabbing. Or next time there probably wont be a help tweet.
Just a dead girl who didnt get the help she needed.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Blue Pill Casualty.

💫

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
A call for help.
I hope her family and friends do blow this off for attention grabbing. Or next time there probably wont be a help tweet.
Just a dead girl who didnt get the help she needed.

Wait what girl? I thought we were taking about a guy here who thinks he’s a girl. There is a guy who identifies as a dolphin here in town threatening the same thing. News report didn’t say bottle nose dolphin attempts suicide.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hopefully she/it figures out this whole situation is self created. The Uni-verse seeks balance and the farther one goes out of orbit the bigger the Whiplash. I don't agree with the lifestyle choice and detest the traitorous actions, but life will straighten us all out, either through life or a pine box.
a reply to: Tempter

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well said!
a reply to: odzeandennz

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

calling a guy a girl is misgendering...

instead of worrying about what you think is classy, maybe you should worry about reality and let the crazy people get the metal health they should get, because patronizing crazy, isn't classy at all

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If you are serious and not ATS grandstanding.

I hope you have life insurance then.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: Abysha

why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave?

Because I'm a Straight Shooterâ„¢ and I #tellitlikeitis.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This may seem harsh but..... try to aim for a pool so its easier to clean up. Ive got gender dysphoria too but im not going to kill myself over something so trivial as ooh i failed at something. If she isnt dead they need to commit her to a hospital for a while.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Has he jumped yet?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This may seem harsh but..... try to aim for a pool so its easier to clean up. Ive got gender dysphoria too but im not going to kill myself over something so trivial as ooh i failed at something. If she isnt dead they need to commit her to a hospital for a while.

what makes you think it has anything to do with her dysphoria? What if, and i'm just spitballing here, what if it has something to do with the literal hundreds of thousands of angry people on the internet who are constantly frothing and shouting that her very existence is a perversion and hoping that she dies? She's in a very publicly visible position and doesn't really have the luxury of just ignoring it and doing something else... None of y'all think vitriol like that might effect you?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hopefully that traitor splats.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I hope this person gets some help.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: yuppa

what makes you think it has anything to do with her dysphoria? What if, and i'm just spitballing here, what if it has something to do with the literal hundreds of thousands of angry people on the internet who are constantly frothing and shouting that her very existence is a perversion and hoping that she dies? She's in a very publicly visible position and doesn't really have the luxury of just ignoring it and doing something else... None of y'all think vitriol like that might effect you?

He should cancel his social media accounts then. Problem solved.

Why does his lust for attention have to be anyone else’s problem? Do we as a society coddle all narcissists with social anxieties?

And how is internet bullying even a thing? Are we all so soft as a society that we now reward people who don’t know how to shut off electronic devices??? I mean seriously if you don’t like the Facebook game you’re playing turn it off and don’t play anymore.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join