It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Buildi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of herself standing on the edge of a tall building on Sunday night.
Manning, a Democratic Senatorial candidate, posted what appeared to be a suicide note on Twitter around 8:30 PM on Sunday.

Chelsea tweeted, “I’m sorry – I tried – I’m sorry I let you all down – I’m not really cut out for this world – I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you – I couldn’t do this anymore – I can take people I don’t know hating me but not my own friends – I tried and I’m sorry about my failure”

Chelsea then posted a photo of herself on the outside ledge of a very tall building.
This was absolutely frightening.

TW ITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Building

I know that transgenders face a substantially-higher suicide rate than most groups, but isn't Chelsea's case a little more outstanding due to Chelsea's fame and/or infamy?

edit on 28-5-2018 by Tempter because: spelling corrections, sentence clarification

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
May he/she land safely upon Mother Earth.

+17 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If they're tweeting it, it's most likely a cry for help rather than a an actual attempt.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Chelsea who?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Chelsea who?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If they're tweeting it complete with a photo it's likely either

a) some kind of rather horrific (though maybe well intentioned?) attempt at a publicity stunt (maybe to draw attention to suicide or some such thing)

Or

b) this person has a personality disorder

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Now I sound like an owl ?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

a) some kind of rather horrific (though maybe well intentioned?) attempt at a publicity stunt (maybe to draw attention to suicide or some such thing)

Or

Yet Bradly manning wanted to run for Senate. This is just like the new democrats isn't it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Life's difficult, death's easy. Always take the difficult road, the rewards are unmeasurable.

+37 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Or

This person is a man who thinks they are a woman, I reckon saying they have a "personality disorder" is a tad of an understatement.

Suicide is sadly quite common with these types and when we go along with their delusions and they see that reality isnt in on the caper they most likely feel like its the only option.

People suffering from gender dysmorphia need counselling not enabling

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

How symbolic

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
apologies, wrong thread!
edit on 28-5-2018 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
If they're tweeting it, it's most likely a cry for help rather than a an actual attempt.

Correct. People who seriously want to off themselves never discuss it, they just do it. This was a cry for help from said atemptee.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender.

That's not to say one could not be transgender and have a personality disorder.

+27 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But the thing is, it is NOT considered a personality disorder to be transgender.

Well it should be

2nd line

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Unfortunately this cry for help will probably go unheard, worse probably, people will circle like scavengers waiting for a corpse

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Life's difficult, death's easy. Always take the difficult road, the rewards are unmeasurable.

Which is? A certain death, anyway?

We cannot take even our fondest memories, desperate longing desires nor our most life long treasure, when it is time. I see no immeasurable rewards.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yep...you got that didn't ya .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Or

Another possible explanation is that it's a fake advert or someone is doing some trolling.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join