It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani says Bob Mueller is Giving The White House Info To Undermine His Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: carewemust

I don't believe that.

I heard it all before... lol

No kidding? I haven't enjoyed access to inner workings of top government officials like you have.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This historian says that Mueller is investigating FIVE scandals.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Private citizen Donald Trump has been planning to give America back to the citizens of this country for many years. He sleeps little, and plans/executes most every day, into the wee hours of the morning.

[sarcasm]
I hear he vanishes into phone booths and some guy with a big T on his chest jumps out after he walks in. He fights crime and saves the world daily, he's such a brave hero whoever that guy with the big T and bad combover is. I have a feeling Trump may know who he is.
[/sarcasm]

You talk about Trump like he's some sort of super hero, not an old slimy billionaire who's had a silver spoon in his mouth for most of his life and screwed countless people over for his own benefit.
edit on 5/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The statements President Trump posted to his followers this weekend (on Twitter), are especially blistering towards the Special Counsel Investigation. He essentially said: Either Charge Me Right Now with a Crime, or go after the Real Criminals that proliferated the Obama Administration!

How long did the Starr investigation take? Benghazi? The Clinton emails? What's his rush? Oh, I guess he doesn't want the digging to continue. It keeps turning up connections to mobsters, money laundering, emails that contradict public statements....

Knowing media-savvy President Trump, it's appearing more like the Mainstream Media is being cleverly USED, as beacons of hope, to keep Democrats and the Lawbreakers distracted, with their guards down.

Donald Trump will not be tried by the media, but by the institutions established by the Constitution. You should be rooting for the Constitution, not Trump.
edit on 28-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I just love it when you start threads like this.
Mueller is actually working WITH trump
That's hilarious.

This isn't even the first time you've postulated this absurd theory.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

PS trumps "followers"?

When did everybody forget he was supposed to be the president not a tv celebrity?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This historian says that Mueller is investigating FIVE scandals.
www.foxnews.com...

I don't believe for a minute that Mueller is involved in investigating anything related to Hillary. Otherwise, Trump would have been tipped off and he would lay off of demanding the shut down of the Mueller investigation. It's one thing to cry "witch hunt" and entirely another to cry "shut it down"!

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm doubting it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Sounds more like he is saying "Yes, we do have a larger strategy to undermine the investigation. And the reason we are being so successful at it is because the Muller team keeps bumbling and inadvertently giving us reasons to throw doubt on the investigation"

You don't need to read into his comments. Muller is not helping the president in some larger conspiracy. He is either inept or he doesn't have anything substantial... and that inadvertently gives the president and his team what they need to undermine the investigation.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with this post.

I think Mueller's sheer ineptness of making any progress on this investigation, plus investigating Cohen, is giving Trump plenty of material to go after Mueller in the court of public opinion.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I think Mueller's sheer ineptness of making any progress on this investigation, plus investigating Cohen, is giving Trump plenty of material to go after Mueller in the court of public opinion.

We have no idea what progress Mueller is making. Unlike the White House, there are no leaks coming from his team. The "court of public opinion" is not the court Team Trump will eventually face charges in.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Deetermined

We have no idea what progress Mueller is making. Unlike the White House, there are no leaks coming from his team. The "court of public opinion" is not the court Team Trump will eventually face charges in.

That's where you are wrong. Giuliani and Mueller have already discussed the fact that Mueller can not indict a sitting President by law. The most Mueller can do is recommend impeachment.

This is why Giuliani came out and said himself that this is a PR campaign now where they are relying on the court of public opinion to vote the people into office who would never vote to impeach him.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hmmm... I've got to admit, the "they're giving us the material to do it" comment sounds more like:

A) a commentary on the leaking which comes out of the Mueller investigation, suggesting Mueller doesn't run a very tight ship, or has particularly leaky staff; or

B) a comment along the lines of 'well, with all of the bumbling mistakes they're making, they're really providing us with all the ammunition we need...'

I can't see it making much sense if it was meant literally?

Just my two cents...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Nah... Mueller wouldn't give Donald Trump ammunition in an open manner. It would be done the way we're seeing it occur.

BTW, Giuliani is now saying that the entire Mueller Investigation is "illegitimate". Does that mean he can IGNORE it?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: xuenchen

Strategy of Epic Proportions. It's Brilliant.
Coupled with the fact that both Hillary and Kerry said that they were loosing the information war going into this mess and one can imagine it was a trend that has only increased sense then . And not having anyone in power to do anything about it . MSM is dead as far as having any significant amount of influence . Especially to carry on the narrative that is like a ship at sea with no power in a mega storm .

I think very soon we'll see the MSM flip and start supporting Trump quite heavily when the EO arrests start.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join