It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, the alt rights latest pinup boy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Hecate666

Wow !.....sorry if this comes across as rude, but if you got out a little more you may find it enlightening .

The saddest thing is that you may have read my post, nothing was understood. I also enjoyed a lovely day with friends and husband yesterday. Wake up, and stop insulting others when you run out of anything reasonable to say. You are part of the problem.

With all due respect, madam, nothing you said in your post was deserving of being understood.

It is you and your like who have nothing but hatred in your hearts who are the greatest danger facing the world in this day and age. A danger I thought we had overcome and left in the gutters of history decades ago.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wow !.....sorry if this comes across as rude, but if you got out a little more you may find it enlightening .

The saddest thing is that you may have read my post, nothing was understood. I also enjoyed a lovely day with friends and husband yesterday. Wake up, and stop insulting others when you run out of anything reasonable to say. You are part of the problem.

I meant further than that, outside of comfort zone.

How do you know about my inner workings? You know nothing about me, so don't imply.
I was once like you, naive. Then I grew up and lived through some sht that forced me to wake up from my safe bubble where everyone is lovely and only has our best interest at heart. I am over 50 and had enough 'eye openers' in my life. All I can tell you is not to project something on someone else that may be completely wrong.
Which is what you did to me. You know nothing about me, so don't just make things up which you possibly cannot know, to further your agenda or to make you feel superior.

Are you all really that shallow?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Mark Twain — ‘Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

With all due respect, madam, nothing you said in your post was deserving of being understood.

It is you and your like who have nothing but hatred in your hearts who are the greatest danger facing the world in this day and age. A danger I thought we had overcome and left in the gutters of history decades ago.

Hatred?
You clearly hate me. You clearly hate others who think like me. You hate, but you think your opinion is the 'right' one and therefor you can spread your hate against us. Hate is hate, mate but you are too stuck up to see when your hate turns to fascism.
I personally just want to live in a free country where women are accepted and everyone can believe whatever they want without imposing it on the natives.

You clearly don't want that. Who is more dangerous?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

islam is on its way in all shapes and colours [black, arab and ginger - most converts are white ginger] and the naive and young are all clapping hands and digging their own graves.

Wtf, as a "white ginger" with a "white ginger" son where do you base this statistic on?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Frigging heck, my first post has been removed. There was nothing in it that could be construed against T&Cs, only that I spoke freely. Oh, maybe the ginger bit. I'm done now, this is clearly run with an agenda.

ETA: Oh, I just found it again. Thankfully I can stay on ATS now as I actually contemplated leaving. Phew.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Hatred?
You clearly hate me. You clearly hate others who think like me. You hate, but you think your opinion is the 'right' one and therefor you can spread your hate against us. Hate is hate, mate but you are too stuck up to see when your hate turns to fascism.
I personally just want to live in a free country where women are accepted and everyone can believe whatever they want without imposing it on the natives.

How can I hate someone I have never met? I have never met you.

I can, however, judge someone on what they say and everything you say seems to point to the fact that you may have had a traumatic experience with one or more "other" which has led you to determine that all "others" are the enemy and deserve nothing but your hatred.

I genuinely feel pity for you.
edit on -05:0006America/Chicago2018553xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: Typo

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Nitpicking and insults is all you lot can come up with.

Insults , how did I insult you ?
I did read your post , my post was explaining the situation , he was given a 3 month sentence and told by a previous court not to demonstrate outside of a court which did so that 3 month sentence he received previously should be invoked as it would be with any other citizen of this country.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hatred?

I can, however, judge someone on what they say and everything you say seems to point to the fact that you may have had a traumatic experience with one or more "other" which has led you to determine that all "others" are the enemy and deserve nothing but your hatred.

You can't feel any more pity for me than I feel for you. But there are all kinds of people in the world. I'm still laughing at the word 'hate', man you have no idea about me and my life and the love I have for a lot of things. So strange how you all know so much about me, when you really have no clue.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hatred?

You can't feel any more pity for me than I feel for you. But there are all kinds of people in the world. I'm still laughing at the word 'hate', man you have no idea about me and my life and the love I have for a lot of things. So strange how you all know so much about me, when you really have no clue.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hatred?

Then enlighten us.

Answer these questions:

What do you think Tommy Robinson was arrested for?

Do you believe that anyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted?

What do you think of Muslim immigrants?

What do you think of non-white people in general?

I'm genuinely interested in hearing your answers.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unfortunately the Imam you have just quoted has also missed the main point.

The MSM did not "purposely" ignore the case. They were instructed to not report on the case for fear the trial would be prejudiced and the alleged perpetrators escape prosecution if found guilty.

If Robinson had succeeded in showing the names and faces of the accused before the trial had come to conclusion then the trial would have to be dropped.

Remember that in the UK everyone is considered innocent until PROVEN guilty. Its not the other way round.

Note that the Imam states "a rape gang which has sexually assaulted nearly 100 women, some as young as 11." He does not say "is accused of..."

This is the problem with prejudicing a trial!
edit on -05:0008America/Chicago2018528xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: Additional comment

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Can you point out where someone here has been celebrating his arrest?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

The MSM did not "purposely" ignore the case. They were instructed to not report on the case for fear the trial would be prejudiced and the alleged perpetrators escape prosecution if found guilty.

Listen, this is how brainwashed and out-of-whack you are - your 'case' as you have commented there is pure fake news - you are spreading PROPAGANDA - let me spell it out for you.

THERE WAS A MEDIA BLACKOUT WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR OF ROBINSONS ARREST - THEY PURPOSELY 404'D ALL ARTICLES THAT WERE, AND YOU NEED TO READ THIS BIT THREE TIMES, REPORTING THAT ROBINSON WAS ARRESTED AND JAILED.

So, unless your 'case' is the case that Robinson was arrested and jailed then you have NO IDEA what crap you are talking about - you're literally morphing 2 separate issues into one.

Issue 1 - Robinson arrested & jailed
Issue 2 - Muslim rape gangs (your 'case' as per your comment)

lets see if you can swallow this (I am betting that you cannot)......

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ScepticScot

Wanting to preserve the culture and values of your nation isn’t about skin color nor is the idea racist.

What culture isbthe west trying to preserve?
The us literally has no culture. You can walk from one side of new York city to the other and you'll be overwhelmed by it's multiculturalism.
The UK also brought these immigrants in. And they didn't suddenly bring the concepts of rape and sexual assault with them, it's always been there!

This Tommy guy is just picking on an easy target.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Yup many cases they only report on it after sentencing.
But they have reported on other similar cases the government I think held or is holding an enquiry about it all.
The problem has been the police knew a long time back this was going on heck about ten years ago the BBC pulled a documentary about it.
I think Robinson has a point in a way but has gone about it the wrong way about it.
He thinks it is a Muslim thing but it is a pedo thing unfortunately they come in all cultures.
Pedos should be debollocked tbh.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I'm guessing you don't actually understand what it means for a UK court to issue a reporting ban on any particular case.

Robinson was there to circumvent that banning order. He was there because of the trial. His arrest became part of the story surrounding the trial and therefore is subject to the same banning order.

The banning order was imposed to ensure that if the accused are guilty then they will feel the full force of the law.

The post you shared with the comments by the Imam have proven how dangerous it is for people to make up their minds about the guilt or innocence of accused parties prior to a full and unbiased investigation in a court of law.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So a guy who is against rape gangs is arrested for "breach of peace".

Some want the guy arrested because he has opinions that differ from others.

Some don't think the guy should be arrested.

I'm a simple guy so I like to keep things simple.

Is this it?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Can you point out where someone here has been celebrating his arrest?

Get onto twitter and flick him a PM and ask him yourself - I guarantee he'll point out where someone has been celebrating his arrest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join