It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Snowflakes use that word so much it has lost all meaning and impact.

You seem more like the "snowflake" here, some Americans throwing a tantrum because you can't understand why keeping a victims identity private is more important than your so-called freedom of press?!?
edit on 26-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Racist and bigot on the other hand remain very useful. For example as a way of describing Tommy Robinson.

Useful as a tool of slander, but not accuracy.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Racist and bigot on the other hand remain very useful. For example as a way of describing Tommy Robinson.

In Tommy Robinson's case I feel it's very accurate.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

In Tommy Robinson's case I feel it's very accurate.

Well, feelings aren’t a great indicator of accuracy.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TrueBrit

He accused the authorities of ignoring criminal offenses on the part of certain individuals, while those individuals were on trial for the very things that he was suggesting had been ignored, which is the most illogical position it is possible to take. You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time. Its simply not realistic to do so.

What part of his conduct warrants a 13 month jail sentence?

Exactly, he's basically a political prisoner.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This is the type of people who support Tommy Robinson and what he believes in!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

So, in your warped mind at least, if someone is a "racist bigot" (to which you've provided ZERO proof of this claim), they don't deserve the same protections under the law?

I see how your mind works. Yeah, you're hopeless.

And you're right, I AM VERY UPSET that morons here are defending the oppression of a fellow human being. Whether he's a "racist bigot" (as you allege) is entirely immaterial. It isn't a factor I consider when deciding whether or not someone deserves UNALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS (hint: everyone deserves them, regardless of their lawful opinions)

EDIT: NOPE, just watched your video. That is nationalism, not "racism" (whatever a "race" is....) I'm a nationalist, as well. Proudly. So you believe I deserve less than absolute freedom because of my legally protected beliefs?

Well, we have a saying for that in America... "come and take it"
edit on 5/26/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Truebrit, I have never disagreed with you more about anything.

I used to believe like you that Tommy was some weird Nazi type living in a violence filled ghetto with his pals, lurking at women and abusing random foreigners - you know the image of him the MEDIA puts out.

I have never been so wrong about one man. This man is habitually harassed by the police, they even scare his children for crying out loud. He uses his VOICE, which I see is a problem to you, apprently. If this wasn't Tommy, would you still say the actions warrant the same response?

Did he hurt anyone? No, he was recording SMILING defendents who showed zero remorse, they laughed it off and got threatening. Have you ever BEEN to one of the areas that Tommy talks about? They're absolutely FILLED with anti-white, anti-British propaganda and a palpable air of malice towards this countries denizens can be felt there, all the time.

Tommy is NOT a racist, he never has been, don't play the guilt by association game. You used the words Nazi's too as though that means anything when talking about Mr Robinson, where did he espouse those beliefs? Please link to the source.

This man cares about his country, and like me he doesn't want it overrun by poorly educated, lazy and entitled immigrants who are openly, OPENLY, hostile to the natives. They really do hate us TrueBrit. One day you'll realise that.
You can't mingle with cultures that are openly calling for your destruction as a precursor to their SAVIOUR returning, COME ON MAN. People who openly mock our laws and courts, who set up mini cities inside other cities, and have Sharia only zones and Sharia patrols in parks. This is nuts......... I never thought I'd see you defend this.......

How can ANYONE who is British dislike Tommy Robinson!?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So you're saying that Tommy is defined purely by the caliber of people supporting him? That's a VERY, VERY dangerous thing to claim....... Really it is.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

you don't see the irony in that statement do you? to you security and prosperity is freedom but neither indicate you being free, even a caged animal can be shown to have greater security and prosperity than a wild animal but it's still caged, only the wild animal has freedom. it's not freedom you possess, it's merely comfort in something you won't always have.

freedom isn't always safe or prosperous, if you're comfortable you aren't truly free.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

if someone is a "racist bigot" (to which you've provided ZERO proof of this claim)

Just go back to previous threads you've written or posted in and re-read them!!

I see how your mind works. Yeah, you're hopeless.

Your understanding of English law seems very hopless as you've made it very clear in previous posts.

I AM VERY UPSET that morons here are defending the oppression of a fellow human being. Whether he's a "racist bigot"

Shows how little you've actually researched this person, maybe a little research would open your eyes a little, a bit of understanding of the subject matter could help you.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

So you're saying that Tommy is defined purely by the caliber of people supporting him? That's a VERY, VERY dangerous thing to claim....... Really it is.

It shows the type and "calibre" of people who believe his tripe.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I am curious over how 'never has been racist' Tommy Robinson was a member of the BNP?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Heh, so he's a ""racist"" eh? Says who? The BBC?

You realize MI5 determines whether or not your "news reporters" are given the job or not, right?

Repeat after me: "You are free. You are free. You are free."

Again, how convenient for your lying scoundrel government that its enemies are discredited in such blatantly false ways.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

you don't get the problem at all, it's not about what kind of person he is or his past or even the law, it's about oppression of another person for having a real concern about a real issue.

link   

It shows nothing at all, it's one person being who he is.

You know it shows nothing and yet you're still acting like it's some reflection on Tommy. Nuts man, you're simply lying at this point.

I believe his tripe, but as a Christian man who has EXPERIENCED exactly what Tommy is talking about, I guess I should just up and agree with you because feelings..... Get real. Ever had your mother threatened and been assaulted because you're white and Christian? I have. But then I'm like the guy in the video right, according to you.
Ever just walked down the street and been told you're a dirty kafir and then chased for NOTHING? Ever had stones thrown at you for being 'too white' in Britian? No, didn't think so........ You should get out more......

Tommy is talking about rape gangs which ARE here in this country.
Did you see the media at the trail of the man who taught a dog a Nazi salute? What happened there? No reporter got arrested, or assaulted. Why not?

Double standards.

link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Heh, so he's a racist eh? Says who? The BBC?

You realize MI5 determines whether or not your "news reporters" are given the job or not, right?

Repeat after me: "You are free. You are free. You are free."

No they don't.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

you don't get the problem at all, it's not about what kind of person he is or his past or even the law, it's about oppression of another person for having a real concern about a real issue.

Concern about what real issue? His turning up at the trials is nothing more than an exercise in self promotion.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You don't have to be racist to have been a member of the BNP.

Why do people keep making absurd claims as though they're somehow just accepted!?

Just because people around you are acting like children doesn't make you a child. Pack it in.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Can you define "racism" for me?

I don't believe you understand the meaning of the words you're saying. At least not in this case. And I say that respectfully. As respectful as I can be RE: brainwashing, anyhow.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join